Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Vote For Buhari? Godforbid My Future Is Too Bright For That Mistake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Buhari? Godforbid My Future Is Too Bright For That Mistake (377 Views)

Ika Politics:the Future Not Too Bright For Us. / Vote Peter Obi For President.the North Wants To Rule Forever- Godforbid / I Will Not Seek A Third Term In Office, I Won't Make That Mistake ~ Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Buhari? Godforbid My Future Is Too Bright For That Mistake by yomi962: 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Show me a country that is tribalistically ruled and I will show you a failed state.. You can not build a nation if it's not united. pmb failed woefully by his lopsided administration, lopsided so-called fight against corruption and favoritsm.. I will say my mind and nobody can beat me. We voted buhari into power to stop incessant killings and graft issues in the then administration, but pmb deviated from those visions. He started by bringing divisions in an already divided country instead of uniting the people. He has spent the whole 4 years fighting his political opponents instead of improving the lives of the masses that wanted him to take over. Investing on security and protecting lives would have fetched him a dire needed second term. pmb claims to recover looted money yet the country's debt has hit record high. my question is where are those trillions of dollars said to have been recovered since the country's debt is as high as the heaven? . And the worst is buhari surrounded himself with people he's better than who lack the modern ideas to run government offices.
Atiku will get nigeria united .. this is the first step towards building a nation. He will make things start running . He will bring balance in the government through an evenhanded appointments.
Inshallah Atiku will bring nigeria together. For this country to be anything good, WE MUST BE UNITED. I have said my view, if you are offended come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari? Godforbid My Future Is Too Bright For That Mistake by CilicMarin: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ipob yoot! grin grin grin
Re: Vote For Buhari? Godforbid My Future Is Too Bright For That Mistake by Kingosytex(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
CilicMarin:

you should be ashamed of yourself for atleast once. your blind support for buhari is gradually turning u into a....(comments reserved b4 i will be banned)

your free to support buhari cos its ur constitutional right but you constantly denying facts is a hell no!

is buhari not a bigot? is he not sentiment? if the answers are yes, why did you refer to the OP as ipob youth?

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari? Godforbid My Future Is Too Bright For That Mistake by GoodofNaija: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
We will definitely correct the mistake of 2015 in 2019.

Atikulating cool

1 Like

Re: Vote For Buhari? Godforbid My Future Is Too Bright For That Mistake by kernel001: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Atiku all the way. Imagine with all the recovered monies, this is the pictorial representation.

Re: Vote For Buhari? Godforbid My Future Is Too Bright For That Mistake by yomi962: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
typical of buhari supporters when they exhaust their stock of sophistry they result to insults and name calling( like masters like followers) no sense

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: What Babaginda Told Obasanjo About Suffering In Nigeria – Keyam / Buhari, Gowon, Jonathan Charge Traditional Rulers On Fostering Unity, As Obaseki / The Grand Fraud: Buhari/fg, Bureau De Changes And Pilgrimages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.