Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (305449 Views)

Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard? / Student Visa For Norway, Finland And Sweden / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Jaylone(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2010
05467881ca
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Jaylone(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2010
05467881ca
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by santity100: 7:56pm On May 08, 2010
yes , everybody know that sweden, norway,finland,germany are all free tuition. To Study Permit to Germany and Norway is very cumbersome, u must transfer 10000 euro to the school that have accepted to open bank account on your behalf. It is the bank statement and letter of acceptance sent to you by the school that you must use when submitting your application for study permit.

Finland and sweden are quite easy but not that easy ooooooo BUT there is no enough job for student to sustain,

CANADA CANADA CANADA is the best place in the world for foreigners to study.

1) Friendly people and very lively environment

2) Jobs like water after six months in Canada with Good money to sustain

3) Apply to become a citizen after three years in Canada.

Canada is the ultimate and heaven on earth to study and live.

CHEAP SCHOOLS IN CANADA for just 5000 dollars per annual. It is very cheap and the cheapest school in Canada. Am there representative in Nigeria and so u are interested in studying in CANADA, email me reachtheheight@yahoo.com, 08020784490

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by sikidije: 12:23pm On May 14, 2010
hello can u help me help me with the list of free tuition free universities in norway along with the way im going to register there like one in sweden i mean studera.nu and also explain further for me for more understanding,
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by bilalsogn: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2010
In Norway You need about 87000 norwegian krone.YOU have to have this amount for your accomodation and living expenses.So i prefer sweden for studies to all of you
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by heidari(m): 6:11am On Jun 19, 2010
Dear Sr/Mr

Please, I need names of tuiton free universities in, sweden,.

best regards
Heidari.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by sanazahid: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2010
hey plz help me I hv done my MBA. my major is finance and now i want to study in sweden plz tell me the names of universities for m.phill.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ceasyc(f): 4:44am On Jul 02, 2010
for schools in sweden go to www.studera.nu
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by bayetjmy: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2010
can somebody avail me the sites of tuition free universities in canada?
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by moniecom: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hey,
I do not think there are free tuition university in Canada.Put i do know you can get schoolarships and for U.S i know there are 2 free tuition universities.You can contact www.mainforcenetwork.com or call 08080200870,07023635570 .They help Nigerians students with getting admission, scholarships and financial aid from U.S and canada for undergraduate and graduate study.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by ndahIMB: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2010
Hello Foreign Education Lovers,

The way out of the current education logjams in Nigeria is not a thing
we have to use our hard earned money to purchase airtime either at home or in the cafe
to attack someone else as I read in your posts. See Nairalanders it is not today
that noise makers and busy bodies will end.

However thats the web for you REAL LIFE CHANGING VITAL INFORMATION can actually
be uncovered online buried where you could never have immagined. Obviously you have
not heard about our newly discovered STUDY ABROAD SECRETS;How we used it to
assist 23 Jamb & Aptitude Test Casualties in Nigeria gain admission and travel out
to study their dream courses abroad.

So please discuss in the forum but dont quarrel. You dont know who s who here. LISTEN: There are TUITION FREE,
INSTITUTIONS, SCHOLARSHIP AND THERE ARE GRANTS & LOANS though not for every body.

Your senior uncles who studied abroad and are both in government & the universities today who
destroyed this countrys education sector know where they have led you.
Better you seek out your future and shun attacking others.

Thanks.
studyabroad55@gmail.com; 08161517039.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Tompolo(m): 2:48am On Aug 12, 2010
SWEDEN NO LONGER TUITION FREE

Its very unfortunate that application for admission into Sweden Universities come Autumn Semester will not be free of charge. However tuition free education is still available in Finland and Norway.

for more on scholarship grants and tuition free education: 07039549743
equalityofallmen@yahoo.com
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Ruq: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2010
Names of tuition free universities
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Tompolo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2010
Malmo University
Maladen University
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by oyeboy: 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
HELLO, AM OYE, I JUST GOT MY CANADA VISA THROUGH THIS DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY .I WAS GIVEN SIX MONTH VISA COS I WENT THROUGH CONFERENCE. AND I WILL BE LEAVING NIGERIA NEXT MONTH. ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED CAN CONTACT THE AGENT. THIS IS THERE MOBILE LINE 2348057445471, THEY ARE THE BEST. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. THEY CAN ALSO APPLY SCHOOL RUNS FOR YOU TOO. CONTACT ME ON THIS NUMBER TO CONFIRM WHAT AM SAYING. 2348066695215. good luck am leaving NIGERIA[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by pippen213(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2010
if you interested in traveling abroad to study or you are seeking greener pasture abroad. dont be decieved anymore and do the rite thing. we can assist you to achieve that. our previous achievement will speak for us. contact us on 08186456106 or 08059951796 if you want to talk about it.

there are no more tuition free schs in sweden but there is in norway but there are conditions attached to it by the norwagian government.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by pippen213(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2010
My name is Mike, An International Certified Travel Agent. In the world of travel the world have been grouped into 3 areas. We have the South America and North America in Area 1. Europe, Middle-east and Africa in Area 2. South East Asia and South West pacific in Area 3. Over the year’s lots of Business people, Families and Especially Students who wants or are Keen to travel for Leisure, Business, Study and in search for Greener pastures have been Successful through our assistance. Are you courageous enough to go the extra mile to achieve what your heart truly desire? Now is the time to move forward. Students who wish to study in the US and tried severally without success, now is the time to get it done without much stress. We can arrange schools for students who wish to study in the STATE, Europe, Middle-East etc. You just give us the job, go to sleep and get results. Getting this done is our Expertise; we are so committed and passionate bout the World of travel. Thank God for our previous achievements. You can join our world and get to that destination you desire. Contact us on internationaltravels@yahoo.com
Local Mobile: +2348186456160, +2348059951796
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by moniecom: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2010
Make payment for your Gmat,Gre,Toefl exams.Pay for U.S admission application fee,pay your tuition deposit.Make payment for your goods and services by credit card ,online checks,money orders,bank checks.Check it out at www.mainforceconsult.com
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by moniecom: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
We guide you through admission process ,obtaining a scholarship from the U.S schools and even to getting your student visa.Check www.mainforceconsult.com
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Iwuugwu: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2011
List of tuition free schools you may be interested in include:

tuition free schools in Sweden,
tuition free schools in Norway,
tuition free schools in Finland,
tuition free schools in Europe,
tuition free schools in the U.S.A.

Check this link for details,

http://german-scholarship..com/2010/12/tuition-free-schools-abroad.html

Cheers
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by roooma: 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
please send me the list of tuition free universities in sweden, thanks.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Iwuugwu: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2011
Go to

Click on Tuition Free Universities in Sweden and You will see many Schools in Sweden that are tuition free.
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by maga17: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2011
hello everyone, i have heard that the tuition free universities are very over crowded and it is very hard for you to finish your studies. I have hear that sometimes it takes even 10 years to finish your studies from a tuition free university. I am very disappointed after hearing that. Is that really true? I really need to know.
thank you
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by YungBams: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2011
Plz i need free tuition universities in estonia
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2011
Education is the best policy for the youths of the future generation leaders.

Foreign education is known to be full of discouragements and difficulties which includes:

[list]
[li]Agency extortion[/li]
[li]Travel Visa scams[/li]
[li]Law firm appeal extortion[/li]
[li]Prepayment Scams[/li]
[/list]

Amidst all these difficulties, we hope to make available to you an opportunity to avoid all the stated issues above and many more, advantages abound.

Contact our Agents here @

http://www.studynphilippines.cz.cc/
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by Terrykings(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2011
That of Sweden has been over ruled cus they've stopped tuition free for international students, for more info go to www.studera.nu then select english, Goodluck!
Iwuugwu:

List of tuition free schools you may be interested in include:

tuition free schools in Sweden,
tuition free schools in Norway,
tuition free schools in Finland,
tuition free schools in Europe,
tuition free schools in the U.S.A.

Check this link for details,

Cheers
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by dammypman: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
ANYBODY WHO WISH TO STUDY IN CANADA OR USA SHOULD CONTACT DIRECT SOURCE TRAVELING AGENCY, THEY ARE THE BEST AGENCY THAT CAN HELP YOU TO GET YOUR ADMISSION WITH LOW TUITION FEE, COS I GET MY OWN ADMISSION THROUGH THEM. THEY ARE RELIABLE AGENT.

YOU CAN CONTACT THEM THROUGH , directsourcetravelingagency@yahoo.com or through mobile, +2348057445471. don't waste your time again. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden by proffmanue(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2011
if u really wana go abroad to study, make sure u hv all it takes to survive over there and get info frm multiple choice. be smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Yabatech 2014/2015 Post Utme Examination/screening, Result And Admission Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.