Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) (29370 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by gistgod: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mayorkun And Simi were seen in new photo as they hang out together.

It seems the two singers are cooking up something fans cant wait to hear.

Fans are also reacting to the singers photo as they look like a perfect match for each other.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/mayorkun-and-simi-hang-out-together.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by gistgod: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Agadsman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simi pls tie your shoe laces. Their songs go dope sha

13 Likes

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Why didn’t Simiano tie her shoe lace? Is it fashion sense too?

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Simbaz(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
grin this Simi looks like a toad while mayorkun looks like a church rat cheesy

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by kiddoiLL(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2018
gistgod:
From Gistvic.com

Mayorkun And Simi were seen in new photo as they hang out together.

It seems the two singers are cooking up something fans cant wait to hear.

Fans are also reacting to the singers photo as they look like a perfect match for each other.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/mayorkun-and-simi-hang-out-together.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Any male n female celeb way snap together una go start to shout look like perfect match fr each other..

16 Likes

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by FisifunKododada: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2018
Two of my favorites. I hope say beautiful collabo loading...

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Mrop(m): 5:29am On Oct 19, 2018
Falz will soon come for u

Afrocandy In Half Nude Video as She rock Hot bikini Body >>> http://www.praizenews.com/afrocandy-in-half-nude-video-as-she-rock-hot-bikini-body/
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32am On Oct 19, 2018
The simplicity of Simi makes me wow

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by cahrlifa(m): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2018
Perfect match? I don't understand asin MATCHES?
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Greenbuoy(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Na FIFA '18 dem go play and mayorkun trash am

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Mayorkun should use better cream on his legs

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Riversides2003(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Abi Na you want to Dey lash this my imaginary babe, take time o.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2018
ok
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by jennifermahan(f): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
cool
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Decapo: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
H
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by GentleMoney: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by justice212: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Shine Shine bo bo
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by cbngov01(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
grin

Mayorkun can say he bought that crocs for 5million like that...

Why is it that anytime celebs pose together we say they look d perfect fit.

Oya simi come lets snap

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Greenbuoy:
Na FIFA '18 dem go play and mayorkun trash am

Yeah, op didn't even write what she posted under this picture. Apparently, he won.
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by valdes00(m): 8:54am On Oct 19, 2018
mayorkun mom go dey one corner dey bad eye simi.... she no wan hear say her small mayorkun go do mistake date this big aunty girl...
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by valdes00(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Any male n female celeb way snap together una go start to shout look like perfect match fr each other..
Don't blame them, that's the way the country is this days...
every pictures or scenario must be connected/related to something.... We can't kill ourselves na hahahahha
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Eberechi24(f): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2018
dream come true for mayorkun
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by ajayiopy: 9:01am On Oct 19, 2018
I LOVE SIMI BECAUSE SHE LIVES A SIMPLE LIFE

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by okerekeikpo: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2018
They are both afonjas and matured if they decide to taste each other kpekus and dick e no concern us biko
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Diso60090(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Olodo24:
Mayorkun should use better cream on his legs

You wan start again nor go introduce am to boboriky
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by lastempero: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Adeline that boy no get joy for his life oo.
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by Smile4daddy(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2018
Mayorkun And Simi if una no Bleep waiting we gain?
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by tesppidd: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2018
I like this Simi ehn!
Re: Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) by princegabie(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2018
This hair no fit this guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Church Elders Investigate Coza Pastor's Allegations / I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley / "I Swear On My Kids Life" - Naira Marley Denies Stealing Soapy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.