Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,763 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

How To Create An Event Blog - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Create An Event Blog (442 Views)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Nigerian Woman Wrapped Her Umbrella With Dollars Cash To An Event (photo) / How To MC An Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Event Blog by blogaid(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
What is event blogging?

Event blogging as the name implies is documenting, commenting, fictionalizing (see grammar grin) around the event niche

Is that a thing?

Yup Yup, not only is this a real thing but this is also quite a big deal and can do pretty much on traffic generation

Who are your target audience?

Wedding crashers(owambe)
Vendors and professionals who would like to advertise their wares
Socialites (gbedu pipu)
Event organizers
Event managers etc.

How to generate revenue from event blogging?

Sponsorship from Event centers, Event managers etc
Generic click revenue like adsense, click bank etc
Subscription for a service connected to events(you can come up with anything)
Selling ad spaces

Will this work?

Event blogging is indeed quite lucrative and with the right ideas and channels, you can make quite a living from blogging on events, some major players in this niche is bella naija, event manager blog, bizbash, techsytalk, velvet chainsaw etc.

How do I create an event blog?

Sorry I am just getting to this after 170 words (grin I too talk)
- First get the opening outta the way I mean domain registering, domain hosting etc
- Select what you want to blog about, I mean do you want to blog about weddings (everyone is doing that), Society party, funerals(kidding), Business retreats, house warming, trust me whatever you select will always have content and target audience who will be interested as well just be sure to not deviate or meander too much
- What niche do you want to establish, what style do you want to apply in your blogging? what quality sets you apart from your competition? ‘Tip ‘you to take advantage of is making your posts short and easy to read and interact with your readers.
- Make up your mind about how often you post, ‘tip’ don’t post too many articles at a short time or risk causing reader fatigue which kills traffic

- Create a Social media calendar for how often you post and how you promote your blog/brand on social media.

Who wants a free website today? drop your emails below
Re: How To Create An Event Blog by smokers: 12:58am On Oct 23, 2018
olowoinc@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Oil Mogul Sprays Money From A Briefcase At A Wedding (photos/video) / Buy A Spa Gift Card At Grey And Glow / She Is 21 Diagnosed With Kidney Problem, Needs Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.