Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (73738 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by franchasng: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2018
adetoroamos:
but she's better than that runs girl big lips
But when Nigerians who know her well back then were warning Ooni, you guys came to her defense saying Ooni knows it all...now after she dealt with Oonia, you guys realized she is a "Runs Girl"....I pray u guys don't shift post again when this new one starts to manifest in spirit cos I no trust my Yoruba friends at all...they did it to Ambode cheesy

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Hassan88(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2018
To my unborn kids: Daddy is very busy searching for a non-nagging & natural mum for u. Please understand cos it concerns ur futures.

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by sexymoma(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2018
This one weak me o angry
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Bakare19: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2018
She's pretty
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Asholami: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2018
She worshiped king of kinds in heaven and also got married to king of kings on earth.
What a double testimony!
Ye who that have tongue, praise tha lord.

Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by NoToPile: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Na wa

This man sha likes controversial women, well at least she has no bad history being an evangelist is no crime and shes foine.

I am just looking at the ritualistic part of everything and considering he has been married twice, would a true christain marry a man married twice. I dont think so.

I cant begin to think of all the rituals done for an evangelist

Na real wa oo
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by BluntBoy(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2018
The Ooni stool has lost its reverence.

I don't know why the young kings are behaving this way. Check out the Oluwo of Iwo also. That one is a jasi king.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by AreaFada2: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2018
This combo nor be here o. cool

HML.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by ayfay047(f): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2018
ARE YOU SERIOUS
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by okonja(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
She is hairy... cool
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by adonaimart(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
GistMore:
See more lovely photos of his bride here >>> http://gistmore.com/ooni-ife-oba-adeyeye-ogunwusi-shows-off-new-bride-prophtess-pics
She go deny am now
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by generationz(f): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.
you dey mind them

awon fake prophetess , always prophecying evil no good can come from their mouth.

Awon marine spirit prophetess

I hope you covered yourself with the blood of jesus

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by youngyusuff6(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:

Are u serious??�
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by gladisa7: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
women love money n fame so much..Evangelist wey dey marry Babalawo!
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Papasland21: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
baby124:
Lmaooo. From Runs girl to prophetess. Seems Ooni was bitten hard that he had to run to the other extreme. Ooni, how will this one cope as a wife of Oonirisa? All these fake Pastors and prophetesses sha. Is a prophetess supposed to marry an onirisa? This is how to spot a fake person and the Ooni really has bad choices of wodmen.
Jealousy dey make u run mouth, u better dont run mad.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Smartie234: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:

Wow..thank God for your life..indeed, only him has the final say
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by SarkinYarki: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:

You seem to know her well ...How accurate are her prophecies
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by 9gerian: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Very Apt!

sunnymaja:

When she told you, you didn't fold your arms but did something that eventually saved you. King Hezekiah was billed to die but prayed against it and the Lord extended his years. So dont condemn her. But thank God
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by nonix22(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
omo, if una like talk what ever, all I know is that this babe fine and fresh like today bread shocked
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
When will Africans wake up and understand that organised religion is the longest running scam in the history of planet earth. All these beings you worship were also created, yet they tell you that they are the absolute. Then they send you out against each other with bombs, guns and knives.

Wake up, Africans. This is the age of enlightenment.

This lady obviously hides under the cover/acceptability of Christianity to worship and feed her marine familiars with the enormous astral energy generated by her gullible congregation. She is not a Christian!

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by DonCandido(f): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
franchasng:
But when Nigerians who know her well back then were warning Ooni, you guys came to her defense saying Ooni knows it all...now after she dealt with Oonia, you guys realized she is a "Runs Girl"....I pray u guys don't shift post again when this new one starts to manifest in spirit cos I no trust my Yoruba friends at all...they did it to Ambode cheesy

1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Praktikals(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
God spared your life and you think the best way to say thank you is to make jest of his messanger?
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by PrincewithGod(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Evangelist that want to marry another woman's husband, what kind of evangelist is that?
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by dadsonade7: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Most of the Ladies condemning this Lady are doing that out of jealousy.
Similarly, most of the Guys are wishing the beautiful Lady but belongs to them.

I had the opportunity of attending her crusade once.But I can't judge anyone
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by jtdammus: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Haba Aunty, must you lie about everything?
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by femi4: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
fake prophets everywhere
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by femi4: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You seem to know her well ...How accurate are her prophecies
like marrying oni of Ife grin

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by OyinO: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fake, useless and unAfrican Oni.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Rumicarter: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:

From Runs Girl to Fake Prophetess.
Lemme laugh with you as well.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by SarkinYarki: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
femi4:
like marrying oni of Ife grin

Exactly
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by wonlasewonimi: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
By the time they take her to that devils forest to eat concoctions, she will start speaking in heavy tongues. This is the most useless ooni ever...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Nigerian Baby Names / The "African" Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.