Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (73730 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by apotek: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Ehen..
So this is the lady that will be evangelizing on his kondo from now on.. congrats..hope this one will last..

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Ooni likes good things
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by afo86: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Hmm When God bless you start hearing different things...welcome joor omtoshan
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Katier00(f): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.
let it pass, no need of mentioning it

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Sirpaul(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
YELLOW Abeg no break our OONI heart ooooooooo
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
baby124:
Lmaooo. From Runs girl to prophetess. Seems Ooni was bitten hard that he had to run to the other extreme. Ooni, how will this one cope as a wife of Oonirisa? All these fake Pastors and prophetesses sha. Is a prophetess supposed to marry an onirisa? This is how to spot a fake person and the Ooni really has bad choices of women.
Gbam, well said, a true blood washed believer in JESUS CHRIST, will never fellowship nor entangle with this kind of union, what has CHRIST GOT TO DO WITH BAAL shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by duduade: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
What's special about her being an envagelist or so...

The most special thing is that she has shown her magic thru work in his third leg

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
baby124:
Lmaooo. From Runs girl to prophetess. Seems Ooni was bitten hard that he had to run to the other extreme. Ooni, how will this one cope as a wife of Oonirisa? All these fake Pastors and prophetesses sha. Is a prophetess supposed to marry an onirisa? This is how to spot a fake person and the Ooni really has bad choices of women.

Hmmm chief judge of the earth. Continue judging

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by September13: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
Prophetess Evangelist

Bishop or Reverend Mrs Loading

Mummy GO wife of Ooni

End time queen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by inereunwa1(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
nawao why are all the pretty ladies marrying... hmm I no talk o but why not us who has fresh blood�� oluwa please give me a pretty wife o
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by lloyds(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
An evangelist, marrying the olori orisa of Yoruba land. Hmm. Too many confusion nowadays . .

She is a beautiful woman thou. . Since it's Cele kind of, I may understand. . They are still almost same thing.

She looks beautiful, I must say again.

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by apotek: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Sterope(f): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
So she is a liar and a pretender grin

I like her!

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by lloyds(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2018
Oni couldn't resist her charms. . I guess. Good for them.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Segzay(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2018
A prophetess and evangelist, right? Is she not going to perform those rituals of becoming a king's wife? I don't get it. Did Christianity now allow traditional stuff? Has Christianity now got to the level where we are now proud of a union between Christianity and traditionalist? It's really crazy. And please forget that belief that there are kings that serves God. Its either you serve God or not.....This is really crazy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by chris51(f): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Thank God for this new wife of the Ooni, at least this one is not ex wife of Lebanese and deputy governor.
Natural beauty. Face glowing without make up.

The Ooni should work hard to make this a successful marriage. Which both Naomi and the Ooni a blissful and happy union
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Henjor48(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Queen � (Prophetess) Naomi

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by sunnymaja(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
When she told you, you didn't fold your arms but did something that eventually saved you. King Hezekiah was billed to die but prayed against it and the Lord extended his years. So dont condemn her. But thank God

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Oh, she's one of us. Gapped toothed people are bae. Buhari is an exception. He's no longer one of us.

4 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by iamloski(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
stop lying
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Pipedreams:
Prophetess my foot. Is her 3rd eye open to see the demons around the oonis throne?

angry angryhow can we tell she's not part of the caucus because no true prophetess of God, I repeat, no real prophetess of will dare to dabble into such union...let alone mingle with such a man(traditionalist, divorcee etc.)

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by mechanics(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2018
mynairaland2018:
I saw this.
how, don't lie o.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by chris51(f): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Thank God for this new wife of the Ooni, at least this one is not ex wife of Lebanese and deputy governor.

The Ooni should work hard to make this a successful marriage. I wish both Naomi and the Ooni a blissful and happy union
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by chris51(f): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2018
chris51:

The Ooni should work hard to make this a successful marriage. I wish both Naomi and the Ooni a blissful and happy union
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by mechanics(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2018
She has to really seek the face of God if truly the Ooni of Ife is her will.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Eponbubu: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2018
This is wat they call ororo tutu.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by madapcmod: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Na d religiously confused ppl. Neither here nor there!

An Oni that frequently worship with Cele na TradoChristian Oni be that.

A Prophetess / Evangelist that marries a juju chief priest, na confused TradoChristian believer be that.

If u r neither cold nor hot I will vomit you.

Don't yoke urselves with unbelievers

Afonja chose ye today whom ye will serve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2018
The Beautiful faces and tight pusssies of Psychic ladies has always been captivating to the men of power. It is usually hard to get them, a game they have mastered but once you are hooked, it is hard to escape. And when they are determined to unlove you, nothing else can stop them, cos the voices in their heads are the only things they follow and that itself can be MK ULTRA. Now, the Ooni will be more cultural and spiritual. All thanks to this Angel of Light. grin

Christians will think that this Evangelical Prophet should not have 'yoked' with an 'Ooni', but what they do not know is that the same spirit that runs the shrine, runs the church. The Devil and God must drink wine together in other keep tempting 'job'. Their little games.

So, it is okay for the King to fucck the Goddess.

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2018
bonechamberlain:
good one ooni, save the west from muric and the extremist Islamic fanatism brewing in the west.

Get you facts right. MURIC is not answerable to the Ooni. Their allegiance is to the Sultan of Sokoto.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2018
How does a Prophetess marry a traditionalist

Rhetoric? cry undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Orezymama: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2018
That's a deep deep, very deep shit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Nigerian Baby Names / The "African" Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.