Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (73691 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Adetaiwoo: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.

Hmmmm I feel your pain. Sorry madame.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Adetaiwoo: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2018
Pipedreams:
Prophetess my foot. Is her 3rd eye open to see the demons around the oonis throne?

This your stereotype is not good for your health.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by oshaosha2014(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2018
Who did Esther get married to in the bible, an evangelist You people just talk anyhow.

ednut1:
Someone has had 2 failed marriages. Madam still chuck head. Prophetess wey dey marry king wey needs to do juju from time to time. Abeg am tired
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by lastempero: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Such a Beauty to behold
Yourba Girls and Beauty are like 5 and 6 Since day 1

Did you just wake up from sleep or what?

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by omoelerin1: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2018
lloyds:
An evangelist, marrying the olori orisa of Yoruba land. Hmm. Too many confusion nowadays . .

She is a beautiful woman thou. . Since it's Cele kind of, I may understand. . They are still almost same thing.

She looks beautiful, I must say again.
Where is it written that she is cele? Once someone is addressed as prophet/prophetess, they are cele?
Why are you people like behaving foolishly?

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by solex1988(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2018
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by kerry57: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Omo, this oba too sabi better thing.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Cocolatti(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Ooni has decided to go for fresh Pu**y

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by omoelerin1: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2018
What manner of prophetess/evangelist is she? An Evangelist who doesn't follow the dictates of the scripture. How can an evangelist marry a divorcee? What is she going to evangelize to the world?

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by lloyds(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2018
An oni going to a church is confused. .

The evangelist meddling and romancing with the oni is confused. .

Both are lukewarm priests, neither here or there. . They fell for the physical pressures . .

They fit each other. The wrestling starts from bedroom

4 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by D1zion: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2018
She's beautiful & it's a good thing. For the Bible says that he who finds a wife finds a good thing. But the problem there is, being a prophetess, how can she coup? He is a king & being a king tradition is involved, sacrifices, culture & other things must be carried out. It's a must. & some things he can't do alone but with his wife, how will she do now, is it to hold the Bible with one hand & her husband with his tradition on the other. Cos this is like serving God in the morning & singing the devil at night. How will she do it.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Kayharry(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Her Majesty, Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi is The New Yeyeluwa Oodua.

Necesary rites fully performed.

6 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by akigbemaru: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2018
GistMore:
Over a year after his marriage to Olori Wuraola crashed, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has found a new bride. The Ooni released a statement annoucing this, along with photos of his new Queen.

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi annouced today that he has a new Olori. Source has now uncovered more information about about his queen, Prophetess/Evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi.

Naomi is the Founder/President of En-Heralds - an interdenominal ministry based in Akure, Ondo state. She started public ministry at the age of eighteen and became a full time evangelist in October 2011. She has six siblings and is in her 20s.

It read:

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/ooni-ife-oba-adeyeye-ogunwusi-shows-off-new-bride-prophtess-pics

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by akigbemaru: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2018
baby124:
Lmaooo. From Runs girl to prophetess. Seems Ooni was bitten hard that he had to run to the other extreme. Ooni, how will this one cope as a wife of Oonirisa? All these fake Pastors and prophetesses sha. Is a prophetess supposed to marry an onirisa? This is how to spot a fake person and the Ooni really has bad choices of women.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Born2Breed(f): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.

Onni needs more than soothsayers...

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by akigbemaru: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2018
ednut1:
Someone has had 2 failed marriages. Madam still chuck head. Prophetess wey dey marry king wey needs to do juju from time to time. Abeg am tired
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by kyutepanda(f): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2018
bonechamberlain:
good one ooni, save the west from muric and the extremist Islamic fanatism brewing in the west.
tell me where you kept your brain so I will help you with it, do you have to bring Islam into this? dummy

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by lloyds(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
A believer burning with the fire of the holy spirit will not be comfortable in the mist of all those witches and wizards and most de test fully bowing down to their rituals.

Quote me any where. We have so much confusion and deception in this age.

3 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by madapcmod: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Kayharry:
Her Majesty, Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi is The New Yeyeluwa Oodua.

Necesary rites fully performed.

Na wa o. See confusion. Wahala oti poju

Them don go initiate her into their coven at night. This one na fake Prophetess/Evangelist

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Buffalowings3(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:

grin grin grin grin..
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by opribo(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
The combination is somehow, a first class custodian of tradition and a prophetess. Well time is everything.

This king is really on a roll to demystify that throne. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by akigbemaru: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2018
lloyds:
An evangelist, marrying the olori orisa of Yoruba land. Hmm. Too many confusion nowadays . .

She is a beautiful woman thou. . Since it's Cele kind of, I may understand. . They are still almost same thing.

She looks beautiful, I must say again.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by lloyds(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2018
In 2ND pic, the oni looking at her like; "mo ti mu Eleyi"

Tonight I go bounce on you.

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Generalkorex(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
lol �
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Warldbest(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Ooni dey twitter tongue
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by obowunmi(m): 11:19am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:

Wooow. Just wooow
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by emmyfemmy1(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2018
She is just a choir member not an evangelist. Irepo kin ni imole ni pelu okunkun?
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Tijay90(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2018
LMAO...prophetess indeed.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by LadyHeaven(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:

Blood of Jah, are you for real? What kind of prophecy was that? Thank God that you where not gullible enough to believe such and stay grounded in fear, Prophetess that agreed to marry a custodian of the 'demons' they claim to cast and bind, may God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by SNIPER123: 11:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Oga, you better be careful cheesy before you will find yourself into trouble grin
majamajic:
she is hairy, just the way I like it. she is welcome to the throne.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by franchasng: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2018
baby124:
Lmaooo. From Runs girl to prophetess. Seems Ooni was bitten hard that he had to run to the other extreme. Ooni, how will this one cope as a wife of Oonirisa? All these fake Pastors and prophetesses sha. Is a prophetess supposed to marry an onirisa? This is how to spot a fake person and the Ooni really has bad choices of women.
My brother this one weak me cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Nigerian Baby Names / The "African" Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.