Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (73729 Views)

Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Reactions To Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by dammyluvalagbe: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.
I so much hate prophecy its confesses
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
baby124:
Lmaooo. From Runs girl to prophetess. Seems Ooni was bitten hard that he had to run to the other extreme. Ooni, how will this one cope as a wife of Oonirisa? All these fake Pastors and prophetesses sha. Is a prophetess supposed to marry an onirisa? This is how to spot a fake person and the Ooni really has bad choices of women.

It appears to be his achilles heel. The man truly lacks discernment when it comes to women.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by sarcasticdude(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Forget about the bleaching,but anywan who says this dame aint fine is a confam ELEMY OF PLOGLESS!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Obalufon: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
jtdammus:

Haba Aunty, must you lie about everything?
I don't need you to believe me. Check I wrote the name of the church where I met her. Ask any one in akure of atorise in ilesha garage n their relationship with Naomi
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by erifeoluwasimi(f): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You seem to know her well ...How accurate are her prophecies
I don't know.just had one encounter with her.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by ShakurM(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
Katier00:
let it pass, no need of mentioning it
Its easy for you to easy. That's a very evil thing she did if true.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by ClassiqueMan: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
She has six siblings and is in her 20s.

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Obalufon: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Long life the king Onirisa and new olori...God almighty will bless the Union..
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by profmallor: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
the lady must be strong to chuk head into this kind position. Perhaps thats what she was sent here to be, dont ask me by who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by abulude: 2:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Jesus explicitly warned in Luke 16:18 that "anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery". The warning was equally emphasized on in the book of Mathew 5:32: "But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery".
Therefore the Prophetess just married an adulterer and thus have committed adultery with him.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by sulakishop(m): 2:48am On Oct 20, 2018
Àwọn ọmọ wobe
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by yinnyme(m): 4:33am On Oct 20, 2018
GistMore:
Over a year after his marriage to Olori Wuraola crashed, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has found a new bride. The Ooni released a statement annoucing this, along with photos of his new Queen.

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi annouced today that he has a new Olori. Source has now uncovered more information about about his queen, Prophetess/Evangelist Naomi Oluwaseyi.

Naomi is the Founder/President of En-Heralds - an interdenominal ministry based in Akure, Ondo state. She started public ministry at the age of eighteen and became a full time evangelist in October 2011. She has six siblings and is in her 20s.

It read:

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/ooni-ife-oba-adeyeye-ogunwusi-shows-off-new-bride-prophtess-pics

I hope it's not our next Kathryn Kuhlman this people don take so? Christians should be very careful this end time. But then God works in a mysterious ways, Ii pray we take over the palace for Jesus Christ.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Aleora(f): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
adetoroamos:
but she's better than that runs girl big lips
exactly
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by rosieluv(f): 8:04am On Oct 20, 2018
This one is not a prophetess
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by sweetgala(m): 2:42am On Oct 22, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
Prophetess Naomi at oba ile, the lady that dropped out of AAUA at 100level because she said she had a calling.... only to marry oniirisa.
I remember the time she was invited to our church ,and she prophecied that I was going to die during my first child bearing because that my destiny.i never attended the church again till now,CAC ATORISE. Now I'm a mum of two. Let me laugh abeg.

I wouldn't say much about the seat of the Ọọni, but be assured I know of it delicately.

I don't want to speak so publicly about it
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
sweetgala:

I wouldn't say much about the seat of the Ọọni, but be assured I know of it delicately.

I don't want to speak so publicly about it

Was expecting your opinion on this marriage combo!!!
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by Erinosotobi: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
We have to be careful with our utterances, let's be mindful of our response to what others are saying/had said.
Scripture enjoined us not to judge.
Jn3:21 a man will receive nothing except it be given fro above.
For Evangelist marrying to Traditionalist.We ourselves judging let's check ourselves.
The woman DT wrote she prophecy bad thing about her.Hope u are not trying to blackmail our Yeye Oodua?
Pls let's all beg for forgiveness and desist from judging fellow human.God knows d best.He is d architect of our life.
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by sweetgala(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
sexybaby22:

Was expecting your opinion on this marriage combo!!!

I don't want to be making statements about the Ọọni on public forum. Everyone else can but I have to be careful about such things
Re: Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife by jbblues24(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
From this day on I shall be known as Bob. For Bob is a good name and I am good. But if you want you can just call me Sally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) / Nigerian Baby Names / The "African" Smell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.