Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

APC Is A Big Failure. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Big Failure. (328 Views)

APC Rep Member, Yusuf Gagdi, Calls President Buhari A Big Failure / Obaseki Is A Big Failure To Edo State / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is A Big Failure. by DaniRome: 12:50am On Oct 19, 2018
I am very sad to say this but the APC government is a total disgrace to human race as a whole.

How can a president sit so comfortable fighting and arresting people from opposition party all in the name of corruption, and yet ignore the lives of innocent citizens being killed everyday.

How can daughters of peoples children be kidnapped for year with no trace of finding the culprits and yet they make innocent Nigerians feel the government is working by arresting common criminals just to showoff.

These useless politicians are busy collecting bribe in billions and also fighting themselves for their own political reasons with no attention to the fact that peoples children have been taken away for years.

If Zara Buhari is kidnapped by boko harram, I can image what the government would do about it. But now how selfish they all are trying to fight their own political ambitions than caring about the lives of their citizens.

I am so in pain about the way the government is run because now everyone is talking about election and who will take over, forgetting about innocent children that were taken away from their families. Does this mean boko harram is above the government? Up till this moment the government cannot take care of a group of people causing havoc in a country but yet the same government accuse one another over billions and billions of funds being misused.

My pain is just so much that I can't express it properly because I cannot see any reason why a group cannot come out with full force just as boko haram but with a genuine agenda to kidnap and slaughter all the politicians and useless godfathers in Nigeria including all the security agencies to fight for a good course.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Big Failure. by GoodofNaija: 3:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Another name for APC is SCAM!
Re: APC Is A Big Failure. by Tecno66: 3:44am On Oct 19, 2018
There is nothing they are good at. Even common election, they won't allow the people decide freely. A dictator does not believe in the opinion of others. They just decree and enforce it. Them pass us but God pass them and God's will shall come to pass. Upon all the scheming, no be who dey alive go enter office? Na overwiseness of monkey dey make am enter hunter trap. God dey watch una.
DaniRome:
I am very sad to say this but the APC government is a total disgrace to human race as a whole.

How can a president sit so comfortable fighting and arresting people from opposition party all in the name of corruption, and yet ignore the lives of innocent citizens being killed everyday.

How can daughters of peoples children be kidnapped for year with no trace of finding the culprits and yet they make innocent Nigerians feel the government is working by arresting common criminals just to showoff.

These useless politicians are busy collecting bribe in billions and also fighting themselves for their own political reasons with no attention to the fact that peoples children have been taken away for years.

If Zara Buhari is kidnapped by boko harram, I can image what the government would do about it. But now how selfish they all are trying to fight their own political ambitions than caring about the lives of their citizens.

I am so in pain about the way the government is run because now everyone is talking about election and who will take over, forgetting about innocent children that were taken away from their families. Does this mean boko harram is above the government? Up till this moment the government cannot take care of a group of people causing havoc in a country but yet the same government accuse one another over billions and billions of funds being misused.

My pain is just so much that I can't express it properly because I cannot see any reason why a group cannot come out with full force just as boko haram but with a genuine agenda to kidnap and slaughter all the politicians and useless godfathers in Nigeria including all the security agencies to fight for a good course.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC Is A Big Failure. by MallamJackson(m): 5:03am On Oct 19, 2018
A failure we shall undo come 2019

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Alive, Spotted In Israel, Says Younger Brother / APC Chieftain, Chief Bisi Akande,blames Military,supports Restructuring / Nnamdi Kanu Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.