Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,440 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Thought I Was Having S3x With My Housekeeper, I Didn't Know He Was My Son... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Thought I Was Having S3x With My Housekeeper, I Didn't Know He Was My Son... (860 Views)

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Having S3x With My Housekeeper, I Didn't Know He Was My Son... by Beniam: 1:52am On Oct 19, 2018
My name is Funke Afolabi, from Ondo State Nigeria, and I reside here in Lagos with my husband.
mum-storry1525140558211_aspR_1.786_w300_h168_e
I had been married for 15 years, no issue to show for it. I was so frustrated and concerned as I was nearing menopause; but to my amazement, my husband was not so bothered at all.

My husband’s family began mounting so much pressure on him to take a second wife, but he refused. This made them to turn the whole table around my neck stating and fuming that I was the cause of their son’s inability to accept marrying another wife who can bear him children… they also concluded that I had held him down to my bidding with some sort of powerful magical spell.

My mother-in-law was the most desperate, and, I of course understood her predicament. A friend of mine (my best friend) suggested that we opt for adoption, but my husband bluntly rejected the idea, and even threatened to break up with me if I ever mentioned it in the house again.

He gave his reasons being that Adopted Children often come from contaminated blood lines; that since they are often abandoned children, no normal person would ever abandoned his/her child for another man to raise except for............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/i-thought-i-was-having-s3x-with-my.html

Re: I Thought I Was Having S3x With My Housekeeper, I Didn't Know He Was My Son... by Groovenaija360(m): 2:33am On Oct 19, 2018
. Fake mind what you post here

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Kayode Opadokun?one Of The Offa Robbery Suspect / Awka Popular Makeup Artist Stabbed To Death During Early Morning Jog / Nigerian Woman Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Using Jazz On Her And Extorting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.