Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (55223 Views)

Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil / Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by israelmao(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Thumb up to the kids.Technology goes through incremental improvement called modification.
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by sexdoll: 6:38am On Oct 19, 2018
where else if not in biafra land.

Igbo amaka n'ezie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2018
igbo Amaka cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Retrography(m): 6:40am On Oct 19, 2018
nawtyme:
At the end they would be denied everything going from this zoo because they are not from a particular tribe.

And will the world end if the governor or the house of assembly members or the senators or the philanthropists from that state support the children to harness their God- given talent? Why must it always be the govern at the centre? Please change your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by DavidEsq(m): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2018
The terrible grammar for the story jus weak me. OP abeg, try dey use dictionary. "They definitely need to be groomed and catch young". Kuku kee me cry
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Bane2020: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2018
AnanseK:

Fantastic people, if only they will stop their international crimes and drugs peddling and embrace love for humanity and civilized behavior.
Maybe you have a point, but crime does exist in all people regardless of ethnicity, at least we can also talk about the incessant ritual killings, credit card frauds both home and abroad, incest and rape culture that plagues the part of the divide you happen to come from.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2018
Esseite:

If only you could remember that in the next election...
But you would be quick to label any other thing from the region IPOB terrorists

Hypocrite
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Ezeego1(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2018
Nice. Igbo leads, others follow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Viking007(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Unfortunately, we don't have a working government, not to talk of a ministry of education.
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by tigerclaws: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Esseite:

If only you could remember that in the next election...
so on point

lol

you catch am well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Boyooosa(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2018
toprealman:
Since no "celebrity" abi na FORMER big brother housemates are involved......no organisation will see this as newsworthy.
And that's true!
Make wizkid visit that place na, na that time u go know say techno is fully on ground ib Nigeria... #BadCounty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by onuebonyi: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Anambra is the light of the entire black race.
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by highchief1: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
Nigeria student not Anambra student
its Anambra not Nigeria what did Buhari brothers invent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by fedorahat: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2018
so people believed this rubbish and YouTube copied projects.

Nigerians are indeed gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Nelly613: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Story for the gods....
Latest Graduate Management Trainee Program at Juan Industries
Salary: N130,000-N150,000
Job Type: Entry Level/ Full Time
Deadline 17th November 2018
Please Click here � to APPLY

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by franchasng: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Bane2020:
Nothing new, Igbos have always been the brain box of Nigeria. Nigeria didn't fight a war for 3 bloody years, with so many lives wasted on both sides "just to keep Nigeria one". After all they say today that Igboland has no natural resources and is too landlocked to be considered important, funny assertion... tell them to go ask their fathers why they were so willing to die to bring back this "unimportant" Igbos back into their Nigeria then... they knew if Igbos had their Biafra, it would be an emerging or already emerged super power by now. If you know you know.
enough truth in one comment.

Back to the topic, a lot of secondary school pupils in Igbo land are doing same, especially those that are in Technical secondary schools... I and my wards did same during our time, back then Sir Albert Einstein, Faraday, Newton, Vandawaal, etc were our role models and heroes we looked up to....I dreamed of becoming someone like Einstein and co everyday.

I even prayed about it, and if we had internet then to share our works; Radio, door bell, rocket launcher, generator, battery, etc...but all those dreams and efforts got wasted because no support from anywhere.

Lots of wasted talents in Nigeria due to poor governance and tribalised government cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by toprealman: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Boyooosa:

And that's true!
Make wizkid visit that place na, na that time u go know say techno is fully on ground ib Nigeria... #BadCounty
very pathetic situation bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Vixlot: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Kudos...sky is your limit
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by frozen70(f): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2018
This is the kind of people government should look out for and encourage them by providing funds to help them

But they will not do that because they don't believe in themselves talk more of believing in others
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by dontbothermuch: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2018
vioment:
They tried, especially seeing the voltage increase. Encouraging, we all need to support each other in many creativity, especially in regards to light, security, water, and agriculture so that we can plant abundantly in buildings.

If its a functioning mini turbine, that would really really be impressive. Nice effort and result, no doubt. I haven't studied the pictures well in terms of their project.

Kudos to them.
But I don't think it's a mini turbine. Because a good amount of pressure would be needed to turn the blades. And the height of that generator can't achieve that. Without a reservoir, one needs to stand by the generator with a bag of pure water every 3 minutes.
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by colossus91(m): 7:02am On Oct 19, 2018
Bane2020:
Nothing new, Igbos have always been the brain box of Nigeria. Nigeria didn't fight a war for 3 bloody years, with so many lives wasted on both sides "just to keep Nigeria one". After all they say today that Igboland has no natural resources and is too landlocked to be considered important, funny assertion... tell them to go ask their fathers why they were so willing to die to bring back this "unimportant" Igbos back into their Nigeria then... they knew if Igbos had their Biafra, it would be an emerging or already emerged super power by now. If you know you know.
knowing this is important but having a better Nigeria is importanter
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by anaton(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Mrsimpleworld:
A boy in Oyemekun Grammar School Akure did something similar to this, A GENERATOR FUELLING WITH WATER

Your government won't support and encourage this; since it doesn't help their political ambitions in anyway, so, they will never pump money der. After now, You MAY Never HEAR ABOUT THIS AGAIN!!!

Bros you need to check well. The boy might be an Igbo boy schooling in Akure.

Igbo Amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Codes151(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
lol Sarrki no mind dem! I concur this one. Nigerian Students
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Boyooosa(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2018
toprealman:
very pathetic situation bro.
Nawa o!
Dies that mean we can't get out of this? My worry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by biomedics(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Kudos to the students.
Let's put Nigeria first before tribes that's the right way to go. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by franchasng: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2018
fedorahat:
so people believed this rubbish and YouTube copied projects.

Nigerians are indeed gullible.
Bro, I and my wards did similar, not faked while growing up back then. There was no internet or YouTube to copy.

Technical secondary school pupils in the Southeast do pull weight in terms of all these technical and crude engineering stuff.

We had expert welders, carpenters, upholstery makers, etc right from secondary school in my time.

I tried my hand on a lot of things too.

I designed a rocket and a car, aeroplane using locally sourced metal pans.

I read Abbot, Nelson & Parker, and many other practical science books every hour back then like they were food. I use to imagine going to space some day back then.

If I and my fellows were in sane environments like in the western nations then, we would have moved mountains because we were so determined to write our names in the sands of time, so don't underrate those guyssmiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Ezyp(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2018
AutoReportNG you fall hand I no lie. One would thought you are well knowledgeable about things of science. How dare you call these trash discovery?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by mikeweezy(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
they are no longer useless ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by Rexnegro(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2018
nice one guys
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by adexbols: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
This seem like the bank PHB's dream.
The day cars or engines begin to run mainly on water is the day water becomes a scarce commodity
Re: Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos by newoffer: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
. U sick ni. since afonja are skull scavengers. give who credit is due to.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? / ASUU Calls Off Strike / List Of Top 25 Universities In Africa In 2017 Ranked By Times Higher Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.