Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria (36674 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Uses Picture Of Peter Obi To Oray For Tinubu / Fela Kuti's Family Reacts As APC Uses Fela's Songs For Their Campaign / Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Blitzerz: 6:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Once again,
APC twitter Handle is exposed for using fake pictures to promote Buhari's achievements on rice production.

See Screenshots below.

25 Likes

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Blitzerz: 6:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Wow!.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Trouble1: 6:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Wailers will hold on to anything to stay in the news .
They never said the pictures are from their achievements.
But they’re only using the picture to illustrate.
Well, who am I to argue with a wailer cheesy.
Before anyone quote me . Please see my signature cheesy

58 Likes 15 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by teflonjake(m): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2018
If it's not the evil party who will it be?

382 Likes 20 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by kayboy4y(m): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Bursted.

Shameful lies.

Bubu, Lie Muhammed and APC are full of lies.

Can you imagine.

378 Likes 18 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by IamD18: 6:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

Buhari's jazz is so powerful that his zombified slaves finds it difficult to reason and admit the mistakes and flaws of APC.

Tufiakwa! These set of slaves are ready to die for their lifeless dullard master.

670 Likes 71 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Blitzerz: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
You are the only one wailing here...
BMC bot

388 Likes 23 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by segebase(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2018
bid
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by JoanHicks(f): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Good research

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Kingosytex(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2018
what do u expect from a group that obviously has mr "LIE" as its minister of information?

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by praise010(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

Chai!!! Who do you this thing?

343 Likes 24 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2018
If i.. When i go there. Na to thief my own and my family own come dey bring picture from thailand dey show y'all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
this one don rotten already, na to destroy am remain.must u guys always live and reason like zone:B because they call you that? Your stup1dity is second to none.

269 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by revolt(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
look how stupid u sound.

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by ejihand(m): 6:59am On Oct 19, 2018
Take any information from anything APC at your own peril. They have mastered the act of deception a long time ago. They lie shamelessly daily.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Amberon1: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Shut up, you need to pray hard and do 40 days dry fasting so your village people can release your sense.
Trouble1:

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:06am On Oct 19, 2018
I almost believed the picture o

Can you imagine

Chai

Thank you OP for busting this lies .

APC is a useless political party , full of lies, fake and empty promises.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by chriskosherbal(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Amberon1:
Shut up, you need to pray hard and do 40 days dry fasting so your village people can release your sense.
cheesy grin cheesy

Chaii you are wicked ooo you want to finish this guy ni

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2018
Lauretta Onochie was also caught

Mods front page please

lalasticlala
seun
you avoided moving my thread on the bullet proof vest contract scam to front page

but move silly twerk topics instead

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Nnemuka(f): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2018
I think the government of Buhari has influenced our youths positively somehow ooo shocked shocked shocked ...
WE NOW VERIFY INFORMATION BEFORE CONSUMPTION.

The youths no longer use google for unnecessary noise, we now use it to fight propanganda grin grin grin and Lies. Chai
Never again will we be deceived by their lies, Never again.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2018
Ekwensu e wela competitor

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by sdindan: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

It's finished.

Irredeemable zobiefied.

You need brain deliverance.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

What stops them from using the real rice plantation?

You Zombies can defend anything...even demons

149 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by EddyUP10(f): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2018
This is so sad! oh what a Nigeria!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by thesolutions(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

So they don't have camera to snap at least one pinshur of their rice farm. They should not snap my farm when they finally buy camera

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by PapalsbuII: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy
useless party

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by wingmanII: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Embarrassing! These guys lack shame

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by SarcasticGenius(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 7:49am On Oct 19, 2018
The Buharis govts penchant for lies is only second to it's legendary incompetence ..the Buhari govt has done absolutely nothing than deliver poverty , hopelessness and Bloodshed to Nigerians

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by obailala(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2018
This political season is just amusing. Is the Op suggesting that Nigeria growing rice is a lie because a picture art was taken off the internet?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Health: His Time Is Almost Up Like Yaradua, World Will Be Shocked - FFK / Oyo 2019: Alao Akala Locks Out Seyi Makinde From His Radio Station / Buruji Kashamu Responds To Ap's Report On His Alleged Indictment In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.