Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria (36683 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Uses Picture Of Peter Obi To Oray For Tinubu / Fela Kuti's Family Reacts As APC Uses Fela's Songs For Their Campaign / Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by obailala(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2018
donbenie:
So claiming you have a beautiful CAR and then uploading someone else's beautiful CAR in the internet as your very own is all well and good in your eyes,abi? shocked
I rest my case abeg. Apc goofed with the picture choice.

1 Like

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by xcelentattitude(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
Wailers will hold on to anything to stay in the news .
They never said the pictures are from their achievements.
But they’re only using the picture to illustrate.
Well, who am I to argue with a wailer cheesy.
Before anyone quote me . Please see my signature cheesy

Are you trying to give excuse for their inability to snap just one picture showing their achievement. I'm surprised because you are a Nigerian and because of that you ought to know how politicians like pictures.
Therefore, to not include the picture of their achievement means it never existed in the first place.

Mind you I read comments not signatures

#CommentReadersAss

You write, we read!

2 Likes

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2018
obailala:
Are you indirectly suggesting that Nigeria doesnt grow rice, or that rice farming isn't thriving in Nigeria all because a lazy twitter handler chose to use a picture they picked off the internet for illustration?
Lazy Twitter handler? that is an official mouthpiece of the APC and are therefore accountable for whatever they broadcast to the public and in this episode they were caught with their hands on the Cookie Jar,uploading another Man's ACHIEVEMENTS and claiming it as your own is nothing but MISCHIEVOUS and MISLEADING..

3 Likes

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by iamademola(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2018
Scam apc
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2018
Blitzerz:
Once again,
APC twitter Handle is exposed for using fake pictures to promote Buhari's achievements on rice production.

See Screenshots below.

APC is synonymous to Lies.

No wonder Liar Muhammed is their minister of information.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

U mean APC couldn't snap their achievements to show us, Rather they snapped another presidents achievements to show us as their own.

Paid posters everywhere.

1 Like

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by izzou(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2018
obailala:
My point is this, what exactly is the big deal that a lazy twitter handler picks a random picture off the internet to make an illustration?... Just be honest, would you have really thought this to be an issue if this wasnt a political WE vs THEY matter?... just be honest

This is political to you?

I applaud Buhari for his feat in the railway sector(You can check my posts if you mind). I find this nauseating because if it was done, it would have been flaunted, instead of throwing blames here and there

A government that's transparent is all I crave for.

2 Likes

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Viicfuntop(f): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

Do you even have sense at all
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Blitzerz: 9:34am On Oct 19, 2018
edupedia:

....stupid post....I use pics from China and Europe for the products I sell...does it mean I don't sell?

Keep quiet
BMC bot
Apc now sells rice fa?
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by QuestionMark910: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
cheesy
If they actually have rice farms as they claim they have done; then they should have used pictures from the rice farms that they set up in Nigeria. If they dont have pictures of rice farms in Nigeria then it is probably all a hoax. Where are the famous rice farms that Buhari's APC government set up
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Bhol28: 9:36am On Oct 19, 2018
PDP,expert in kindergarten campaign strategies. APC ,expert in matured politics.Osun state case study:Pdp ignored Omisore just because of a very slim lead and relied on Davido,ffk and co's rants on social media.Apc capitalised and discussed in a mature way with Omisore.Apc won the rerun and the seat.PDP ran to court despite knowing Omisore factor aided Apc's victory.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by QuestionMark910: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U mean APC couldn't snap their achievements to show us, Rather they snapped another presidents achievements to show us as their own.

Paid posters everywhere.

Exactly.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by emakind(m): 9:38am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

u get brain at all..the neva said the pictures are from their achievement so what so are they now advertising indian rice to us
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by amossgnyahoo: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Haha. Use our backyard rice production picture now, bubu
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by amossgnyahoo: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2018
Haha. Use our backyard rice production picture now
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by leisuretym: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2018
rice farming my ass

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by nikz(f): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2018
kaluxy007:

What's stops them from using the real rice plantation?

You Zombies can defend anything...even demons
Thank you for this question.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Themandator: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2018
You mean the Apc rice farm is picture shy

Trouble1:
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Casual86: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2018
That is corruption if found to be truth
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by jaygogna(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
...... Criosly u no gt sense. how will u use oda pplez achievement pics 4 ur own... thats a lie ND theft.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by saintneo(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

I'm not a political pundit, I must say that your response above is filled with lack of comprehension. Pictures say a lot, pictures are like words; it describes, it illuminates the mind....

If APC use fake picture to describe their achievement; then that is the height irresponsibility.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Xfemt(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
who do u don die who get ur cure dem never born am
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Usteen(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

shut up there.. na mumu dey worry you.. even when someone is lying you are supporting it.. so i will come here and tell you i had a lavish wedding and then upload pictures from dangote's daughter's wedding.. you must be an AFONJA sha.. tufia.. **pours spit***

1 Like

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by lagosrd: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Blitzerz:

You are the only one wailing here...
BMC bot
Na child of deceit and propaganda.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by maxzzo1(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2018
Chei APC !!!
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Baronnaire: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

See how fast you bring up defense for people that don't care if you exist...

What is your direct impact since the inception of this current administration? ??
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2018
APC is the party of Satan on earth and Buhari is Satan's representative in Nigeria.
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:

Hehehe, you for use another pesin certificate "illustrate" your qualifications.

2 Likes

Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Iykextian(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
Eheeeh...! Using pictures from India to illustrate what u cultivated in Nigeria? Dem no de take pictures of d one in Nigeria? Abi na for Mars APC cultivate am? Ndi oshi... Egbe igwu agbagbo gi there!
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by abels(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
cant they use pictures from their own achievement...mumu kiii u
Trouble1:
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by Chigold101(m): 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Trouble1:
if you have a good dress, why borrowing another person's to a party?
What stopped APC from going to any rice production site owned by them and use it?

Don't defend the indefensible
Re: APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria by obailala(m): 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
donbenie:
Lazy Twitter handler? that is an official mouthpiece of the APC and are therefore accountable for whatever they broadcast to the public and in this episode they were caught with their hands on the Cookie Jar,uploading another Man's ACHIEVEMENTS and claiming it as your own is nothing but MISCHIEVOUS and MISLEADING..
Okay, noted. He's mischievous! He uploaded a picture from india because rice farms don't exist in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu With RMD In Throwback Photo (''Friendship Of 31years'') / Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.