Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Digital Marketers And Employers, I Need Your Advice. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Marketers And Employers, I Need Your Advice. (829 Views)

I Need Your Suggestions Please / Graphics Software For Beginners And Marketers / Photoshop Training For Internet Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketers And Employers, I Need Your Advice. by payvibes(m): 6:55am On Oct 19, 2018
fellow nairalanders,

please in which area as a digital marketer do i need to equip my self the more, in order to standout in this competitive clime of ours and beyond.

Employers of labor and brothers with full idea of the digital world, i need your opinions.
Re: Digital Marketers And Employers, I Need Your Advice. by yuncka: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
payvibes:
fellow nairalanders,

please in which area as a digital marketer do i need to equip my self the more, in order to standout in this competitive clime of ours and beyond.

Employers of labor and brothers with full idea of the digital world, i need your opinions.

I think for one to stand out you have to do something different or do similar things differently.

To do the above you have to invest in strategy.

(1) (Reply)

Obtain A One Year Prestigious Int'l Diploma On Film/TV Production, Creative Arts / Why INEC Prosponed 2019 Election / Tomorrow By Barry Jhay Album Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.