Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation (21556 Views)

EFCC Disowns Lawyer Prosecuting Stella Oduah / Fayose: EFCC Counsel, Prosecution Witness Disagree In Court / EFCC Disowns & Deletes Tweet On Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by princetom1(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2018
Let's keep monitoring
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by globalresource: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2018
Awon chest beaters lon spread fake news kaakiri...

Àwọn Iran Elede
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by KilmerRougeDon: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2018
More nollywood drama unfolding.
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by kamez(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2018
e Don be for man called fayose....

this efcc and fayose's case is becoming boring pls
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by DSENATAR: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Can anyone share the link of this audio?
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by BruncleZuma: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Khashoggi case comes readily to mind...that Apple Watch though.
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by usamali(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2018
We are watching
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by openmine(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2018
g
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by Jiamed: 7:57am On Oct 19, 2018
The audio conversation is real, just that Mtn is in alliance with APC-lead federal government, they have refused to release the call receiver' phone number and GPS coordinate of position, it was an application that was used to tap into EFCC Chairman (Ibrahim magu)'s conversation, but the network provider have refuse to release other details!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by gratiaeo(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2018
One of Buhari problem is that he surrounded himself with unintelligent people

1 Like

Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by Sunjay13(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Nothing is impossible in our dear country;our polithiefians are full of stunts,tricks,gimmicks, etc.
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by Snow87(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2018
I thought Peter in the Bible was a professional denying minister when he denied his master Jesus, with Apc government and there supporters, bro Peter still dey learn work. How people still support this government is more than a mystery to me. Maybe one day them fit still deny us as there citizens.
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by Justiceleague1: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2018
QuitNotice:
After all the "EFCC I'M HERE", someone has seen the walls of a cell and playing victim has started. You lived in a glass house and threw stones, your ipob terrorists spurring you on as their hero. Your head just de swell. Now, it is time to bring out your theatrical skills, which of course there is no doubt about your prowess.

Kindly shut up,thank you

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by peeps4u: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Jiamed:
The audio conversation is real, just that Mtn is in alliance with APC-lead federal government, they have refused to release the call receiver' phone number and GPS coordinate of position, it was an application that was used to tap into EFCC Chairman (Ibrahim magu)'s conversation, but the network provider have refuse to release other details!

Where did you listen to the audio please? I've not heard it, only riding people's reactions to it.
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by enonche85(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
For instance if PDP win next year elections now

People like magu, IGP will disappear, I remember the days of Joseph Mbu, nothing last forever oh that's what all these power drunk elements don't understand

In politics you can fall out with your master at any time, I pray magu don't regret some of his actions later

IGP is worst

IGP will be the first casualty if PDP wins. He is yet to tell Nigerians what happened to the Kano INEC chairman during the 2015 general elections.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by tosinornottosin: 8:06am On Oct 19, 2018
I don't pity Fayose at all, what I don't like is the selective anti-corruption war.

Visit my siggy
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by WorldRichest: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Fayose is now in real severe pains. If he eventually dies there, he won't be the first nor the last and nothing will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by tfelicityk(m): 8:09am On Oct 19, 2018
Smile... Nigeria is a great country... Do they think it is every Nigerians they can easily manipulate... They are destroying this Nation with all this fake news...
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by maestroferdi: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2018
All can see how silly these fools working for Buhari sound...
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by Bakasey: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2018
Nothing is permanent, let Magu learn from Rebadu. Fayose will come out clean and victorious. I am Atikulating!
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by enonche85(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2018
gratiaeo:
One of Buhari problem is that he surrounded himself with unintelligent people

What do u expect when buhari himself is super-un-intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by philanjay: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2018
nnamdibolu:
imagine an efcc chairman threating a governor
former governor
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by ofwest47(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Lie lie fake news how could the EFCC chief say he is looking for the death of Fayose
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2018
I just pity Nwike now because his own maltreatment will be brutal.
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by Donkashh: 8:55am On Oct 19, 2018
Hmm
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by leisuretym: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2018
the question is stop killing and jailing southerners, stop jailing and killing our people, OPC and Afenifere is now political tool rather than defending the general interest of the yorubas, they rather support tinubu, not knowing they will still come for tinubu himself, the hausa fulani oligarchy did exactly this to Chief Obafemi Awolowo, jailed and killed Bashorun MKO Abiola, now its another political influential southerner!

Leave our son Fayose alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

go and jail one of your own son first!!

Kill at least one of your own too! at least there is clear video evidence again kano state governor ! at least put his name on the list!!

stop hunting southern politician !!!!!
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by jumpandpas(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2018
QuitNotice:
After all the "EFCC I'M HERE", someone has seen the walls of a cell and playing victim has started. You lived in a glass house and threw stones, your ipob terrorists spurring you on as their hero. Your head just de swell. Now, it is time to bring out your theatrical skills, which of course there is no doubt about your prowess.

Remember that Buhari OBJ Tinubu were inmates but today they're your heroes.
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by jumpandpas(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
I just pity Nwike now because his own maltreatment will be brutal.

Pity yourself.
Re: Fayose: EFCC Disowns ‘magu Threat’ Tape In Circulation by Billygee2u: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2018
Kingosytex:
its a pity that the efcc has been reduced to a mere political tool for witch hunting and oppression of political opponents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister / Electoral Act: Ortom Commends President Buhari, Says Decision Best For Country / PDP: Wike-Led G-5 Governors Met In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.