Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 8 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 8 (439 Views)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 1 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 5 / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Woman, My Everything - Episode 8 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2018
*My woman, My Everything - Episode 8*

�����‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂����

Emotional blackmail meets desperation.....

“This can’t be real” She said to herself.
It was her Dad.
She quickly remembered that she hadn’t yet told her dad that she was in the country. She had gone to elaborate lengths to make it look like she was still in the UK; she didn’t want him to find this out like this.
Having spotted him, Brenda quickly sat down to avoid being seen. She was in luck… The class was full so it was easy for her to hide her face.
Meanwhile, Amelia had brought Mr. Edwards briefcase to him and went back to her seat. She appeared very cheerful as she sat down.
The Course Lecturer introduced the Resource Person who came up stage and promptly began the seminar.
Brenda kept her head down so that her Dad wouldn’t see her. She kept on bopping her head from side to side to avoid him directly looking at her. Even though the crowd was much and could hide her, she didn’t want to take chances.
Dave noticed this and asked, “Is everything alright dear?”
Brenda: “Yeah I’m ok, don’t worry”
From where she was seated, Amelia noticed Brenda’s strange attitude and wondered what was going on.
Before Brenda’s father began with the seminar, he connected his laptop to the class projector as he had put his notes on PowerPoint Slides.....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/10/19/my-woman-my-everything-episode-8/
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 8 by Ann2012(f): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2018
I feel like strangling Amelia angry
Re: My Woman, My Everything - Episode 8 by Jameskyrian(m): 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ann2012:
I feel like strangling Amelia angry

She is such a scum

(1) (Reply)

Ebere! / How To Liberate Yourself From Life And Death / Maryam's Death Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.