Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari (18490 Views)

Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Ezenwammadu(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
This poorly-worded letter requesting (sorry, "requiring") jaafar Jaafar 's presence at an "investigatory hearing" of the Kano State House of Assembly is an embarrassing indictment of those tasked with managing our affairs. Been long I felt this embarrassed on someone's behalf!

9 Likes

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2018
Omg Lalasticlala, the aboki that typed this actually wrote video cliffs , that is, video clips in Hausa accent.

And there are so many unemployed graduates on the streets.

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Omeokachie: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2018
He fell off a 'cliff' as a child. cheesy

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Pontaboki: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2018
They want to give him the Saudi Journalist treatment

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by hucienda: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
Dem go arrange diasef finally, sweep am unda karpet ... watch out.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by vedaxcool(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2018
Kano once again prove to atikulooted that they are agents of change, imagine the lifeless dullards supporting Atiku who support stealing who support Fayose and all popular criminals talking about Ganduje. The Assembly should do justice to this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Almaiga: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is a good development. In this Buhari's Administration, Corruption can not be condoned by anybody no matter how highly placed.
Ganduje must go.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
So before taking this letter to public,no one among them could proofread or edit the letter?,,na wa!

16 Likes

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Pekele007: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
See Engrish self grin

APC and dull legislators self. Like Buhari, like Ganduje.

17 Likes

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Captainrambo2: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pdp grabbing kano. Seriously

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by hucienda: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin video cliffs

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by solochris(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Which other evidence do they need

2 Likes

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by ChiefSweetus: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
R.i.p jafar jafar. Cos they just want to draw you out ni .. hearing for lobby.. odiegwu undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
chai!! Ingrish has suffered!! Cliff ko hanger ni grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by AtikuSupportUK(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Risky.

They will kill him

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Abbeyme: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
The mistake in that letter is a clear example of what happens when nepotism becomes a govt policy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by tempex88(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
see grammar
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Olukat(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
angry I hope there's no Saudi treatment waiting for him?
Jaafar Jaafar be courageous and stand for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Rindo69: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
They write how they speak!!! Video cliffs

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by chloride6: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
GrammarNazi

Help us with that letter abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by yesloaded: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
This poorly-worded letter requesting (sorry, "requiring"wink jaafar Jaafar 's presence at an "investigatory hearing" of the Kano State House of Assembly is an embarrassing indictment of those tasked with managing our affairs. Been long I felt this embarrassed on someone's behalf!
Requested means voluntary, required means mandatory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by breakeven: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
They want to kill him. Jaffar jaffar you better hide. Nothing will happen if they kill you o.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Billygee2u: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
solochris:
Which other evidence do they need
BEEAKING:
HOW AISHA BUHARI (Mrs INTEGRITY) HAS BEEN RECEIVING BRIBE BY PROXY: TRUE STORY BEHIND THE ADC.
By Deji Adeyanju

So I met some members of the family of detained ADC to Aisha Buhari and they have given me insights into how he was accused of stealing or diverting N2.5billion of madam’s money. He is still been detained at the SSS headquarters as we speak. His wife regularly visits him.

The ADC has written a statement denying allegations that N2.5billion is in his custody. But his family members confirmed to me that indeed the money is with him and he will never release it even if they kill him.

They say he usually collects money and bribes for madam as he acts as a front for her. They say he knows where all her property are because he helped her to buy some in Asokoro and Maitama for her daughters. They say she bought a house in London. He has photocopies of documents.

Madam’s ADC has a lot of dossier on her. The new DG of SSS is taking orders from Aso Rock not to allow him public access of any kind. I also met one of his colleagues who was with his family. He told me how they ran various errands for Madam & how they collect money for her.

He said the ADC has a photocopy of a house belonging to madam and other sensitive documents. One of the family members of the ADC said the ADC wrote in his statement that madam should be asked how N2.5billion got into his custody.

She told me that the ADC has collected billions and billions on behalf of madam and that she will never be able say where he collected the money from.

Madam had planned to replace her ADC because he was diverting her money, etc and he heard then decided to pocket the N2.5billion as settlement. That the only reason she reported him was because he refused to give that money.

I have audio recordings of everything including the meetings I had with them. They even took me to a house in Asokoro they claimed was bought by Madam for one of her daughters. I don’t know why the Nigerian media are not interested in the case of the ADC.

Let the media investigate the N2.5billion case of Aisha Buhari’s ADC and other related matters.

If an ordinary ADC to First Lady can corner over N2.5billion and gree die on the matter, how much do you think members of the cabal and government appointees have looted under Buhari?

Think! Think!! Buharist Think!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Voted In A Shrine? INEC Relocated 9 Polling Units From There / Presidency: PDP Heads To Appeal Court Over Plan To Stop Primary / LAWMA Destroys 400 Carts Of Cart Pushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.