Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,380 members, 7,800,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari (18488 Views)

Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by lastempero: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jaafar run for your life oo.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by yomi007k(m): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Earthbound:
Omg Lalasticlala, the aboki that typed this actually wrote video cliffs , that is, video clips in Hausa accent.

And there are so many unemployed graduates on the streets.
cry

As in, I thought I'm the only one who saw it.

And we have so many unemployed graduates.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Billygee2u: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:
This is a good development. In this Buhari's Administration, Corruption can not be condoned by anybody no matter how highly placed.
Ganduje must go.
BEEAKING:
HOW AISHA BUHARI (Mrs INTEGRITY) HAS BEEN RECEIVING BRIBE BY PROXY: TRUE STORY BEHIND THE ADC.
By Deji Adeyanju

So I met some members of the family of detained ADC to Aisha Buhari and they have given me insights into how he was accused of stealing or diverting N2.5billion of madam’s money. He is still been detained at the SSS headquarters as we speak. His wife regularly visits him.

The ADC has written a statement denying allegations that N2.5billion is in his custody. But his family members confirmed to me that indeed the money is with him and he will never release it even if they kill him.

They say he usually collects money and bribes for madam as he acts as a front for her. They say he knows where all her property are because he helped her to buy some in Asokoro and Maitama for her daughters. They say she bought a house in London. He has photocopies of documents.

Madam’s ADC has a lot of dossier on her. The new DG of SSS is taking orders from Aso Rock not to allow him public access of any kind. I also met one of his colleagues who was with his family. He told me how they ran various errands for Madam & how they collect money for her.

He said the ADC has a photocopy of a house belonging to madam and other sensitive documents. One of the family members of the ADC said the ADC wrote in his statement that madam should be asked how N2.5billion got into his custody.

She told me that the ADC has collected billions and billions on behalf of madam and that she will never be able say where he collected the money from.

Madam had planned to replace her ADC because he was diverting her money, etc and he heard then decided to pocket the N2.5billion as settlement. That the only reason she reported him was because he refused to give that money.

I have audio recordings of everything including the meetings I had with them. They even took me to a house in Asokoro they claimed was bought by Madam for one of her daughters. I don’t know why the Nigerian media are not interested in the case of the ADC.

Let the media investigate the N2.5billion case of Aisha Buhari’s ADC and other related matters.

If an ordinary ADC to First Lady can corner over N2.5billion and gree die on the matter, how much do you think members of the cabal and government appointees have looted under Buhari?

Think! Think!! Buharist Think!!!
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Hassan88(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Educated illiterates
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by hush15: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
vedaxcool:
Kano once again prove to atikulooted that they are agents of change, imagine the lifeless dullards supporting Atiku who support stealing who support Fayose and all popular criminals talking about Ganduje. The Assembly should do justice to this.

liars, them don open una yansh... no be you Tinumbu they in charge of intels....

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by dfrost: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Olukat:
angry I hope there's no Saudi treatment waiting for him?
Jaafar Jaafar be courageous and stand for the truth.

So you are follwoing the news too on Jamal Khashoggi? Omo that assasination no be here ooo. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by gcof(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Earthbound:
Omg Lalasticlala, the aboki that typed this actually wrote video cliffs , that is, video clips in Hausa accent.

that is spell as pronounced grin
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by BanevsJoker(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hassan88:
Educated illiterates
Wrong. They are actually illiterate Illiterates. You forget say Boko na Haram? Dem no dey go school.

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by positivethought: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Billygee2u:

BEEAKING:
HOW AISHA BUHARI (Mrs INTEGRITY) HAS BEEN RECEIVING BRIBE BY PROXY: TRUE STORY BEHIND THE ADC.
By Deji Adeyanju

So I met some members of the family of detained ADC to Aisha Buhari and they have given me insights into how he was accused of stealing or diverting N2.5billion of madam’s money. He is still been detained at the SSS headquarters as we speak. His wife regularly visits him.

The ADC has written a statement denying allegations that N2.5billion is in his custody. But his family members confirmed to me that indeed the money is with him and he will never release it even if they kill him.

They say he usually collects money and bribes for madam as he acts as a front for her. They say he knows where all her property are because he helped her to buy some in Asokoro and Maitama for her daughters. They say she bought a house in London. He has photocopies of documents.

Madam’s ADC has a lot of dossier on her. The new DG of SSS is taking orders from Aso Rock not to allow him public access of any kind. I also met one of his colleagues who was with his family. He told me how they ran various errands for Madam & how they collect money for her.

He said the ADC has a photocopy of a house belonging to madam and other sensitive documents. One of the family members of the ADC said the ADC wrote in his statement that madam should be asked how N2.5billion got into his custody.

She told me that the ADC has collected billions and billions on behalf of madam and that she will never be able say where he collected the money from.

Madam had planned to replace her ADC because he was diverting her money, etc and he heard then decided to pocket the N2.5billion as settlement. That the only reason she reported him was because he refused to give that money.

I have audio recordings of everything including the meetings I had with them. They even took me to a house in Asokoro they claimed was bought by Madam for one of her daughters. I don’t know why the Nigerian media are not interested in the case of the ADC.

Let the media investigate the N2.5billion case of Aisha Buhari’s ADC and other related matters.

If an ordinary ADC to First Lady can corner over N2.5billion and gree die on the matter, how much do you think members of the cabal and government appointees have looted under Buhari?

I seriously pray n wish that this Buhari/APC government of saints would be voted out come 2019 so that the true colours of buhari n his cohorts will be revealed for Nigerians to see.Let's wake up n makes sure we sent any government that fails to perform during her first tenure away n elect another until we can get it right starting with buhari,never again should allow ourselves to be deceived by propaganda n sentiments.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
I fear he will be Khashoggified if he honours the invitation.

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by ashjay001(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Earthbound:

I actually listened to a video of a Kano market man who supported PMB. From d way he spoke, I'm quite sure, he would compose something more befitting d house of assemblysad
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Almaiga: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Billygee2u:

BEEAKING:
By Deji Adeyanju

Carry your Mumu Propaganda comot for here. You think I'm an IPOB that you can brainwash with cheap Propaganda?

Abeg disappear from here.

1 Like

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by ashjay001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Billygee2u:

BEEAKING:
By Deji Adeyanju

U should think! Cos, d fecking ADC, was released within a week of being arrested! Can we all just use our brain n keep up with latest info, instead of vomiting fake news, verbatim undecided
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by ashjay001(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Billygee2u:

BEEAKING:
By Deji Adeyanju

U should think! Cos, d fecking ADC, was released within a week of being arrested! Can we all just use our brain n keep up with latest info, instead of vomiting fake news, verbatim undecided

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/286757-breaking-aisha-buharis-adc-released-brother.html
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Corrinthians(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pontaboki:
They want to give him the Saudi Journalist treatment
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by aran: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
I want to believe and conclude that this letter did not come from the Kano State House of Assembly. Why?

1. The style and grammar used,
2. The DATE is obvious that 26th October, 2018 is not a Thursday ,
3. 26th October, 2018 is a Friday(next week),
4. The institution of Kano State House of Assembly would not make such errors on their invitations to anybody,
5. They cannot invite Jaafar Jaafar to come on the 26th of October, 2018(Friday) and expect him to appear on Thursday(a day before).
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by babadee1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Who are they deceiving? In the video Ganduje clearly said that part of the money he is collecting will go to the state house of assembly. They are all just trying to cover up for themselves.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by apolonius(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jaafar should run away for his dear life.

Honestly, any man who does what he has done in the name of investigative journalism is playing with martyrdom in a country like Nigeria.

He should run away from Nigeria for another 15 years, if you ask me.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Vince77(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
chloride6:
GrammarNazi1

Help us with that letter abeg.

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rindo69:
They write how they speak!!! Video cliffs
raw sign of been honest .
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
fimuwi:
Nigeria just hope they do thing the right way
he needs to reply and let them know he cannot answer to any assembly but let a police/court invite him .
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by AnanseK(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Earthbound:

I have seen professors from the south writing “bothers on” when they mean “boarders on” and “ in other to” when they mean “in order to “. They have serious problems with the “th” sound Juan’s to as some northerners have with “p”and “f.” Your graduates on the streets will make even more silly mistakes.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Trunaijian: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Don’t go.
Be smart.

Send a reply and make it public. Say you are scared for your life and you cannot put in jeopardy by coming to Kano in which the allegation is on someone that is incumbent governor.

Instead, tell them you will be willing to make yourself available in a neutral ground like Abuja to answer all their questions and tender exhibits if any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Video cliff?

Ayémi tèmi bámi!

Fúnké!
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by GeorgeTheCoder: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
The mistake in that letter is a clear example of what happens when nepotism becomes a govt policy.

Mistakes. There are many.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by ManirBK: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
vedaxcool:
Kano once again prove to atikulooted that they are agents of change, imagine the lifeless dullards supporting Atiku who support stealing who support Fayose and all popular criminals talking about Ganduje. The Assembly should do justice to this.
He is very sure about the geniuness/authenticity of the videos and that's why he released them! So, they should invite experts to investigate for them before summoning him!I
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by OROSENIWO: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pontaboki:
they will give him the KHARSHOGGI TREATMENT. EVER HEARD OF SHEEP TESTIFYING BEFORE HOUNDS OF HYENAS TRIBUNAL!!
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by AbrahamIsrael: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
...being caught And not been caught...
...video clips And not video cliffs, haba! North sef!
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by Doyin2(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
breakeven:
They want to kill him. Jaffar jaffar you better hide. Nothing will happen if they kill you o.

So the governor should not be given fair hearing because a video showed him collecting dollars from whom?what?why?on what occasion?

undecided
breakeven:
They want to kill him. Jaffar jaffar you better hide. Nothing will happen if they kill you o.

So the governor should not be given fair hearing because a video showed him collecting dollars from whom?what?why?on what occasion?
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by jattopeter(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
If he is to be ur brother will you advice him to go?
Olukat:
angry I hope there's no Saudi treatment waiting for him?
Jaafar Jaafar be courageous and stand for the truth.

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pontaboki:

No be lie u talk oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bashir Tofa 'Zoning Is Dead In Nigeria' / 2023: PDP Governors In Deft Move Against Atiku, Saraki / Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.