Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari (18489 Views)

Ganduje Bribery: Jaafar Jaafar Answering Questions In Kano House Of Assembly / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by mechanics(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Most of them are not educated na, so it's not a surprise.
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:
This is a good development. In this Buhari's Administration, Corruption can not be condoned by anybody no matter how highly placed.
Ganduje must go.
What do they want d journalist 2 come and say?
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by lexy2014: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
ashjay001:

U should think! Cos, d fecking ADC, was released within a week of being arrested! Can we all just use our brain n keep up with latest info, instead of vomiting fake news, verbatim undecided

y was he released
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by ashjay001(m): 12:00am On Oct 20, 2018
lexy2014:
y was he released

Htf am I supposed to know thatshocked

The post I replied too, claimed he was in detention n singing like a parrot! That was false/fake!

If u have something better, vomit it, let's compare it, with what's in public space n take a stance!

That story, still has several parts, that I know
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by iismailzakari(m): 12:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Let see and hear if it is true pls the guilty one should be executed
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by lexy2014: 4:25am On Oct 20, 2018
ashjay001:

Htf am I supposed to know thatshocked

The post I replied too, claimed he was in detention n singing like a parrot! That was false/fake!

If u have something better, vomit it, let's compare it, with what's in public space n take a stance!

That story, still has several parts, that I know
if i knew y he was released, i guess i wont b asking u. but u said u dont no y, yet u said "That story, still has several parts, that I know". maybe if u share a bit of what u no, then we can arrive at y he was released
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by ashjay001(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2018
lexy2014:

if i knew y he was released, i guess i wont b asking u. but u said u dont no y, yet u said "That story, still has several parts, that I know". maybe if u share a bit of what u no, then we can arrive at y he was released

Nuances!

A defrauded 2.5b is supposedly in his hands, yet he hasn't been charged to court n he's walking around free!

Something is not adding up! Until it adds up, d story remains incomplete
Re: Kano House Of Assembly Invites Jaafar Jaafar To Testify In Ganduje Bribery Heari by lexy2014: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2018
ashjay001:

Nuances!

A defrauded 2.5b is supposedly in his hands, yet he hasn't been charged to court n he's walking around free!

Something is not adding up! Until it adds up, d story remains incomplete
my brother, i cannot but agree with u. its a case of d more u look, d less u c

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Voted In A Shrine? INEC Relocated 9 Polling Units From There / Nigerians Slam Seyi Tinubu For Preaching Endurance Over Economic Hardship / Nigerian Troops Ambushed And Killed 2 Fleeing Terrorists (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.