Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN (21859 Views)

APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / Parties Candidates Submitted To INEC- Ekweremmadu's Fate If He Defects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Mrcomedimatic: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2018
Senator, Shehu Sani Name was not on the list of APC candidates to present Kaduna State during the Senatorial Elections to be conducted by INEC come next year.

His Name was replaced with Governors favourite, Uba Sani, See the list submiited by Kaduna APC to INEC.

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/shehu-sani-name-omitted-as-apc-submits-names-of-senatorial-candidates-to-inec

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Rickyzagy: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Trust no one except your mother and father who still look after you from the day you were born

Meanwhile am a BIAFRAN and I can't be broken.

All hail Biafra

Chukwuokikeabiama bless nnamdi kanu

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Omeokachie: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2018
Shehu Sani, you see your life?

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Ebuka006: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2018
end time omission

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by speedyGonzales: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
But how could Sani expect APC to favor him ahead of Elrufai interests in the scheme of things?

53 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Swagaholic01: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2018
DAMN, may I never be these foolish in my life

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by CilicMarin: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2018
If true I like this. Let him go to Biafra and contest.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by CilicMarin: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2018
Swagaholic01:
DAMN, may I never be these foolish in my life

How?
Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by tesppidd: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2018
Wailers and iPOB's

*Before Atiku became their candidate

Buhari is 72, he is an ancestor. He is too old to be President.

*After Atiku became their candidate

Buhari's true age is not 72, his real age is over 81.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Swagaholic01: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

How?

Sani is a foolish man, he had all the opportunities to leave APC and battle El rufia head on, but his foolishness made him believe the NWC of the APC will go against El rufia for him, same foolishness destroying magnus Abe of Rivers state

34 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by oglalasioux(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
The prototype of what will happen to Tinubu if Buhari wins next year.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by AngelicBeing: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hahaha, Hahaha, Hahaha, I laugh in Macedonia grin

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Pekele007: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Poor man. He stayed back to asslick Buhari while his mates were defecting.

This serves him right. grin

I never knew this guy was a featherweight politician o. Kai! The snitch was even attacking and insulting those stronger than him.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by musicnmagic(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Serves him right
I once loved this man but not anymore.
He deverses all he's getting, let him continue licking bubu a.s

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by SicilianMafia: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
angry
Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Rityonyi(f): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oshomole what do you have to say?

Sakki come and advice thy people cool

We need Shehu Sani's name on that list.
Sani is more useful because he is PDP in the
Senate and APC in Kaduna wink

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
But how could Sani expect APC to favor him ahead of Elrufai interests in the scheme of things?
He is a learner, he deserves to be flogged out and dumped into the sea to be eaten by sharks, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are suffering tongue

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari played Shehu Sanni,El rufai did him strong thing. Hope to see you in 2023

10 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Sirpaul(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
hell roof high

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Hector09(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
I wont believe this, it might be just rumour
Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
I gave up on that fool when he refused to defect with other smart senators. His political adviser needs to go back to secondary school and study govt from Ss1

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by hucienda: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sani don enta one chance.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Sunnycliff(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Heh Sani is paying the price for his chamelonic lifestyle

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Dinho20(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
tesppidd:
Wailers and iPOB's

*Before Atiku became their candidate

Buhari is 72, he is an ancestor. He is too old to be President.

*After Atiku became their candidate

Buhari's true age is not 72, his real age is over 81.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thank God

This is good news to me...

Shehu Sani is a fool that deserves all that is befallen him

How can a sane human being dine with a devil

Hell rufai has not started dealing with you

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by BIGDADDY000(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
the man really bleeped up big time, you have already run your mouth against APC, he suppose
to join PDP.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by Kclique: 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Expected.
Re: Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN by noeloge82(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmm

But this is not an omission his name was subtituded so saying its omission means it was not deliberate but this is clearly a deliberate substitution.

With this shehu sani should know he was swinddled by d party chairman who promised him the ticket against a sitting governors bid who by d way is Pmb kitchen cabinet

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North / Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State / Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.