Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride (1806 Views)

Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride by Letenwam: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Earlier today, we reported that Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi remarried and his new bride in her 20s, is Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi. 

We've gotten first photo of the Ooni of Ife and his bride Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi. Here is it below; 

https://lailasnews.com/first-photo-of-ooni-of-ife-with-new-bride-prophetess-naomi-oluwaseyi/

lalasticlala

Re: First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Oòni the slander of women
I hail thee
Re: First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride by Awaitingkopa(f): 11:09am On Oct 19, 2018
This man sha. . I pray this one lasts. Dunno kings divorce o.. Everything is now modernized.

She's a prophetess and an evangelist and then she married alshe ikeji orisha...the kind of spiritual clash that will go on in this Kingdom, all I can say is #siddonlook

2 Likes

Re: First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2018
cool
Re: First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride by Issame: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
This man sha. . I pray this one lasts. Dunno kings divorce o.. Everything is now modernized.

She's a prophetess and an evangelist and then she married alshe ikeji orisha...the kind of spiritual clash that will go on in this Kingdom, all I can say is #siddonlook
Re: First Photo Of The Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi With His New Bride by zesopofa: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
wawu ooo smiley smiley

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Still Beautiful In Make-up Free Photo As She Rocks Denim Jacket / Viral Photos Of Nigeria Celebrity Breaking The Internet / Toyin Lawani Order Her PA To Rub Her Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.