Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos (53638 Views)

5th Coronation Anniversary Celebration Of Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by agboaustine: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
everybody with his or her choice
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by plaetton: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
I have great respect for Yoruba traditional institutions. But this current Ooni Of Ife is confusing me. sad
First it was a high milage Abuja chick, now a prophetess.
A prophetess of which god ? That's my question, considering that the Ooni is the chief custodian of Yoruba culture and traditional religion .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by koolaid87: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmm

I pity this legelege lady..

The kind cassava wey ooni go dey hide under boxer lipsrsealed

Onirisa je ki prophetess soro ayo wink

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Billionnegro: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
my question is this ooo. this woman claims to be a prophetess and christian,
but can light and darkness live together?
to be Ooni of Ife, do you know how many 'abominations' he had to swallow in the jungle for initiation?
those who know, know

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by 1metre: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sapphire11:
This woman is not a true prophet, or she doesn't know about being unequally yoked with an unbeliever.
What is a prophet of God doing in the house of Ooni? Where traditional rites takes place on a daily. Will she keep excusing herself in matters that requires her to perform some rites as wife of Ooni. All the best to them regardless
Give to Caesar what is his and to God what is HIS. The bible talk am.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked
This girl never know where she dey use her legs dey go bye bye �� to flexible

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by ismaog4u(m): 12:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
bless is to the union..congratulation to His imperial majesty The Arole Oodua..Ogunwusi

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by g4gerald: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sapphire11:
This woman is not a true prophet, or she doesn't know about being unequally yoked with an unbeliever.
What is a prophet of God doing in the house of Ooni? Where traditional rites takes place on a daily. Will she keep excusing herself in matters that requires her to perform some rites as wife of Ooni. All the best to them regardless
Yea, even d fact dat she is a second wife is prohibited in Christianity let alone d traditional implications. I think she married because of d money

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Fhowe: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sapphire11:
dont judge she can win more souls for Christ this way and this oni is more of a christian to me, sometimes we christians take things to far and dont be surprised on judgment day you see people whom we Christians call fetish making heaven and most pastors don't

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=Issame post=72225808][/quote]

Die dey hungry � you?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by kanayo76: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sapphire11:
End time proffetess, pastors, prophets etc in Land of Afonjas. Bible says one man, one wife.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by package7(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Olori Iya'Afin Naomi Ogunwusi welcome on board I greet you.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Diso60090(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fhowe:
dont judge she can win more souls for Christ this way and this oni is more of a christian to me, sometimes we christians take things to far and dont be surprised on judgment day you see people whom we Christians call fetish making heaven and most pastors don't

No pastor can make heaven that's 1000% sure

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by manlawal(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
1metre:
Give to Caesar what is his and to God what is HIS. The bible talk am.
Jesus is only telling you to pay your tax

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Tareq1105: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2018

E be like say your time don reach to die.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by dfrost: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bar1941:

Bingo, if you write rubbish your go hear wen.

Your comment got me ripping... cheesy grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by ashjay001(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
GudluckIBB:
Congrats to them and the very best in their Home

But where is Ooni first wife {WURA}
Any Body with her contact?

Wuraola, is more like, his 2nd wife.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by skelewu404(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
GudluckIBB:

if u dare climb u will never come down
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by eyinjuege: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
GudluckIBB:

His second wife you mean?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Rjteslim: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
@nwaakaipe
Oshey role model synchroniser
That's how one of your role models in the east
was beaten to death by some angry mobs when he ordered his driver to run over his own people ...mk I keep d rest of d story.
You guys are always been bitter and we ain't the cause of your bitterness.....u better go consult ur ancestors for the way out of ur bitterness... Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pls people is sokoto a good town, my junior sister just posted there for service, we are scared of this northern state, anybody with the experience of life there.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by bla4(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congrats to my favorite king. Wishing them a happy married life

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Rjteslim: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This Oni of Ife is not a role model by any standards...
Just a few weeks ago, he debunked marriage rumours as a lie stating that it wasn't on his mind for now.
Now, see wedding photos.

It's not to rush in, hope you won't rush out again because this foundation is faulty.

@nwaakaipe
was beaten to death by some angry mobs when he ordered his driver to run over his own people ...mk I keep d rest of d story.
You guys are always been bitter and we ain't the cause of your bitterness.....u better go consult ur ancestors for the way out of ur bitterness... Mtchew

A lying Oni who can't manage his own family, is that one an Oni?
A prophetess who is married to the custodian of fetish traditions is that one a prophetess?
Besides no true Christian will marry a divorcee.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Rjteslim: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
@nwaakaipe

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by one4GOD(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sapphire11:
but Esther married the King who at that time did not believe in God and he also must have done some ungodly rites before and after Esther came in. I need to learn pls.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by joceey(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
All the nigerian so many called christian are not true christians at all many of them are too quick to judge or conclude.Without examine things in the light of GOD assuming many of them were alive during the time of Prophet Hosea they will say he is fake not a true prophet but GOD instructed him to marry a harlot in the bible In Hosea 1:2 we read, “The LORD said to Hosea, ‘Go, take to yourself a wife of whoredom and have children of whoredom.’” Hosea obeyed, marrying a woman named Gomer, who was unfaithful to him. Why did God tell Hosea to marry a prostitute? Queen Esther in the bible also married a king that didnt believe in GOD Let be careful if the ooni is following GOD closely you dont know ,be careful you who are quick to judge someone so that you will not find yourself sinning against GOD

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by SignatureNG(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thought he was married?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by hebrew30: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2018

U wan marry her shocked
Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by hebrew30: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
skelewu404:
if u dare climb u will never come down

Dis wan weak me oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sapphire11:

its all about the money, .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos by Thewesterner(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
See people passing judgment as if they were God? Not even god?

Is that what you peoples religion preaches?

May you live long my King

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi With His Wife On Their Wedding Day / Emir Sanusi Lamido Shares His Payslip To Debunk N12Million Salary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.