Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (60281 Views)

“Never Leave Your Husband Because He Cheats” - Facebook User Says, Gets Replied / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by dabrin: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
According to Facebook used Andre Udoh, the lady pictured above is about to loose her wedding finger, After it got stucked and refused coming out.

See his post below!

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/married-womans-finger-set-cut-off-wedding-ring-refuses-leave-photos

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by dabrin: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2018

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by GOFRONT(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Damñn.....Let me get a filing machine.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Makamuanwuo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Use saw blade cut the fucking wedding ring.

Who wedding ring help.

See as her finger fine

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by lalanice(f): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
why did she let it get this bad? my friends own was also too tight and it was swelling, she said it was Hausa people on the street that helped her cut the ring off.

I think they can try to cut the ring, her fingers may be injured but better than cutting it off

222 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
I think i can help her out.No need to cut off the finger Pm me ASAP

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by xandercage1: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
let her go and buy filing saw that is very sharp and cut d ring off b4 it got to another thing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by DoTheNeedful: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't think this should warrant cutting her finger. At worst, doctors can operate and remove some flesh around the ring.

That said, married people should not be wearing rings indefinitely. Please remove it everyday when you get back home angry

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Sunofgod(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
She should try Palm oil mixed with washing up liquid.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by madridguy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Let her go to any carpenter workshop for solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by PenlsCaP: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Africa oh Africa...
U mean u are going to cut off a finger coz of a stuck ring grin grin.
When oyibo people are now planting trees hanging in atmosphere grin

Chai why was I born African ooo.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Issame: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by kelvinUchiha(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Cut the ring naa shoo

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by moscobabs(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why seeking for help just cos of ring, can't she look for saw to cut the ring?
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Riversides2003(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
There are tools that can cut this thing off. Pls do me PM if you really know how to get to her I should be able to send something accross to help her. Will like to know what kind of metal is that ring.

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jjj
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Sirheny007(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
If only she had been cheating.......

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by bentlywills(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by chronique(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
damn! what planet are you guys from? never heard of saw blade? there are hand held saw blades that can be used to cut this thing off. don't go amputate your finger due to ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
I've heard this kinda story before..
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by xpmode(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Punch the swollen with pin to extract fluid, fill out the nonsense bacteria infected ring.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by awa(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is funny....is the ring a sign of faithfulness that she could not have removed it before now?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Lonestar124: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hard saw can do the work in some minutes very easy.
Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Adeyinka123: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Let her go on dry fast for 3 days

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by frankanyiks(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
She should go and wash cloth..

7 Likes

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by koffsman(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
The finger does not need to be cut off look for a very good machine saw although she will have minor cuts the ring can be cut off with that instead of cutting the finger off

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by imitateMe(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
I can cut the ring off. It's just 15k...PM me ASAP.
PS: For effective cutting, your wife will be left alone with me in my workshop, OK?

1 Like

Re: Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
For better and for worse grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.