Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father (59971 Views)

Lupita Nyong’o Eats Ants With Relish (Photos, Video) / Lupita Nyong’o Acts Igbo Character In Americanah, Movie Adaptation / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by WotzupNG: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
A governor in Kenya, Prof Anyang Nyong’o, who is the father of Hollywood actress Lupita Nyong’o, has complained about a lady sending him her unclad pictures.

He disclosed that the unknown woman would send him unclad pictures and raunchy messages, especially at night, via WhatsApp.

“I never gave her my number. I even don’t know who she is, yet she kept tormenting me at night with love messages,” Nyong’o complained.

When it became unbearable, the governor reported the number to the police. “I blocked her number, but after a few months, she resurfaced with her rude and nude pictures and romantic messages,’’ he explained.

“However, the police never got back to me on their findings, so I don’t know if they inherited her,’’ he quipped with a chuckle while addressing Journalists in Kisumu.

The Kisumu governor advised social media users to be cautious with their usage.

“I wonder if some people sleep. It is midnight and when you open your phone, you hear pop-up messages all over WhatsApp,’’ he said.

“We need to use the devices responsibly in a humane manner. We need to share good ideas and not only assaults or sexual explorations,” advised the governor.

Anyang Nyong’o is not the first politician to be affected by such. Early this year, several Members of Parliament revealed that they received several pictures of sexy girls in their phones.

They were sent by women who wanted an intimate relationship with them.

Minority Whip Junet Mohammed said the criminals had found their phone numbers and were using them to send naked pictures. “Yes, some are so shocking and I keep on deleting. I wonder who that woman is, but she is crazy. Some of them you may not even stand watching them with naked eyes, as they show parts of human anatomy that are disturbing,” he said.

Kiminini MP Chris Wamalwa also shared his experience stating that he was once afraid to use his phone in front of his family.

“Just recently, the same lady sent me something and I tried to open it. The sounds that came out of it made it difficult to speak in my house. This matter is breaking families,” said Wamalwa.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/anyang-nyongo-woman-unclad-pictures/

3 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by donbachi(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Political setup...wise man...keep yansh like pothole for east-west road.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by alBHAGDADI: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
It seems everything about Kenya is sex.

9 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by WotzupNG: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by hisexcellency34: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stop pretending old man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Mopolchi: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na waa for all dis women shocked

2 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by babyface224(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
sex and this country are like 5 & 6...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by canadastime(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Women! I haven't seen where a man would send his nudes to any woman.

Not here in €anada

1 Like

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Flattino(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Shut up

4 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Rollins777(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Okokoko
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by babyface224(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
sex n this country are like 5 & 6
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by ItzBIM(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
I like it like that
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chai! See solid nyansh!

Very tempting.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
They wan change him destiny through yansh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
An 'opportunity' an average Nigerian politician can't resist.

Kudos to you Nyongo

9 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by solihu(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin Here we have an exceptional being showing restraint.

I must admit, even Atiku would give up his presidential aspirations for that bootay!
alBHAGDADI:

2 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by oyetunder(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
you see, if nah those women now, you have entered the molue of sexual harassment.

1 Like

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Sijo01(f): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Use your block botton Mr. Governor.
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Niyi9002(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
The governor right now:

1 Like

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by okeynelson: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
juju+sex+sport bet=Kenya

5 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Sirjohn84(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kenya again
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Centcanada: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
What a tormenting story!
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Fierce11: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
If that is the picture of the booty, then i'd clearly say that the man is a foolish vagabond.. Dash Buhari that ass and watch how he would be revitalised and full of life.. Such a marvelous booty!

7 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Oblitz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
hmm, d Yash is crazy sha
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by stchinedu: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't blame the man. How can you send him a 'yansh' like hippo and you expect him not to shout grin cheesy grin

The man has seen better 'yansh' and not that one grin

7 Likes

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Niyi9002:
The governor right now:

If you ask me i think that picture is inappropriate, but well.. It seems You didn't ask me.
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Sirheny007(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by sanmtiago(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
I bet this guy is still gonna have a clandestine affair with this bitch..he's only trynna vindicate himself from every possible means of blackmail..
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by SingleWahala(f): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin..... Hhhhhnnnnnm sad sad sad

Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Yankee101: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ad nauseam
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by bluefilm: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Instead of enjoying the thing in silence, you are here complaining.

Some people don't have sense at all.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
donbachi:
Political setup...wise man...keep yansh like pothole for east-west road.
Lolsssss @Yanch like pothole...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Without Make-up / List Of Nigerian Artist Currently Rocking Hollywood! / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.