Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,967 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

Modified: when u need help, call on God not man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modified: when u need help, call on God not man (1831 Views)

Always Pray To God Not To Meet Antagonists During Your Adversity / All The Things Wey Go Happen When U Just Marry And Never Carry Belle / Modified: My Dad Is Been Used. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
I believe in miracles, I believe in God.

1 Like

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by tabithababy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Haa sad

Sorry about this

What has your husband been doing in the last one year

Just sitting down at home while you hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thx
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by ifyalways(f): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
I will tell you the truth that you don't want to hear ; you don't need no business now. You cannot do any business now successfully with an unemployed husband and children to feed, shelter and clothe.

You need to dust up yourself and whatever certificate you have and go get a paid Job! Guaranteed monthly income with no risk is what you need now.

12 Likes

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Botanics: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
So what help do you need? Be specific

3 Likes

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 12:20am On Oct 20, 2018
ifyalways:
I will tell you the truth that you don't want to hear ; you don't need no business now. You cannot do any business now successfully with an unemployed husband and children to feed, shelter and clothe.

You need to dust up yourself and whatever certificate you have and go get a paid Job! Guaranteed monthly income with no risk is what you need now.

Thanx
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Botanics:
So what help do you need? Be specific

A miracle from baba God.
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
I pray God answers my call soon
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Eketem: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
kay0195:

I have worked in 4 places with my HND. D last paid 25k and stressed me so much. I was working and using half my salary to pay transport, my dear it wasnt worth d stress. I found out that my business was better off. I still believe I can make it big in d business someday as i was doing well before d misfortune. its just a matter of hardwork patience and determination. Not everyone are meant to sit in d office. If not there wount be thriving businesses everywhere. Some employers of labour aren't even graduates. My husband on d other hand is not d business type at all. He prefers office work. Thank 4d advice anyway.

You don't make it easy with comments like this, people you want to help are probably managing jobs thez don't like just to keep body and soul together, you can get the stressful job! Pay bills and save a little towards your business.

Making statements like this and expecting strangers to fund your dreams sounds a little entitled. You cannot be making such choices when your family is hungry

5 Likes

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2018
U didn't read my msg well enough to undastand it
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by thorpido(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Your husband should stop waiting for white collar jobs.He should stop waiting for big pay.
There are jobs if he would accept them.He has to start somewhere.
He should dust himself up.
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2018
It is well. 4 kids chai
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
yeyerolling:
It is well. 4 kids chai

I give thanks to God
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
thorpido:
Your husband should stop waiting for white collar jobs.He should stop waiting for big pay.
There are jobs if he would accept them.He has to start somewhere.
He should dust himself up.

I never said he was waiting for white collar job thnx
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Rosarie(f): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
what state re u
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by 1Sharon(f): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
This OP, you are not serious at all

1 Like

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
ifyalways:

you can be smart when you want to,though sometimes you are just plain irritating cheesy
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Rosarie:
what state re u

Asaba
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eketem:

You don't make it easy with comments like this, people you want to help are probably managing jobs thez don't like just to keep body and soul together, you can get the stressful job! Pay bills and save a little towards your business.

Making statements like this and expecting strangers to fund your dreams sounds a little entitled. You cannot be making such choices when your family is hungry

My hope is not in man but in God
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Rosarie(f): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
kay0195:

Asaba
k
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Rosarie(f): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
re. saying if you get a job now u will not take it except business cause you're putting a clause on your request
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Rosarie(f): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
kay0195:

u sound rude with ur request.if your hope is not in man who will God use to favour u.u re making choices.ur hubby does not have a hustling spirit that's just it.while u do.you don't even know d kind of job u might get here but ur comments is somehow honestly.u re not humble ND u re rude with ur request.it must be business.ok then.
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Rosarie:
u sound rude with ur request.if your hope is not in man who will God use to favour u.u re making choices.ur hubby does not have a hustling spirit that's just it.while u do.you don't even know d kind of job u might get here but ur comments is somehow honestly.u re not humble ND u re rude with ur request.it must be business.ok then.

As you can see, I have modified my post. That's d reason for my comment saying that my hope is in baba God. Just forget what u read before and don't mistake that statement for rudeness. The post has been modified madam. Thank u.

NB: this nairaland sha any small thing someone sounds rude.

1 Like

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 12:17am On Oct 22, 2018
......... THREAD CLOSED!!!!........
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Eketem: 6:10am On Oct 22, 2018
kay0195:

Then you should have gone directly to ask God not man. You seem to believe that you kept money with someone to just collect and pursue your dreams.

While everyone goes through challenges and asks for help you are not entitled to that help, you have to rely on somebody being moved enough by your plight and the way you present your case and respond to queries determines that.

Good that you no longer need help. I wish you and your family the best

1 Like

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Acidosis(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Next time you need help from God, just go on your knees and talk to him. God is not on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by kay0195: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Thank u all. I have heard ur advice's please.
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by CanadianNaija: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol.., your attitude is probably the cause of your problem.

From your comments it seems you are upset that people think your husband is not hardworking.

Na this one need help?

I pray God will come down by himself to help you, as someone already said he is not on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by generationz(f): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Acidosis:

Next time you need help from God, just go on your knees and talk to him. God is not on Nairaland.
lol
Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Even God deserves some respect because HE Owes you nothing! Smh

3 Likes

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by 1Sharon(f): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
yettymuse:

Loool..these ppl start spewing crap when no one falls for their scam

2 Likes

Re: Modified: when u need help, call on God not man by Adesuwag(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
yettymuse:
entitled people everywhere. The earlier people know that even God owes them nada the BETTER

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Original Philips Classic Dry Iron HD1172 Still Available In The Market / My Mom Borrowed Money For My Younger Brother To Learn Yahoo / Which Is Better An English Name Or Your Native Name Or Even A Christian Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.