Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal (70022 Views)

Temi Otedola Sexy Bikini Photos / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by Bifrost: 2:49am On Oct 20, 2018
HigherEd:

All kinds of Tabs e.g Ipads, Samsung Galaxy tabs are allowed in CU. Just don't bring Sim Cards with them.

People use Iphones too. You can then connect the devices to the university network.

They just don't want to see the conventional phones plus sim cards. The school allows tabs because they think it's useful for academic purposes.

I low key missed you HigherEd.
Whatsup?

1 Like

Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by kenodrill: 4:10am On Oct 20, 2018
I can't sight her boobs!
Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2018
anonymuz:
cutlass? grin
... Lol. HOE

1 Like

Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

Which of the farm toe, digger or cutlass?
.. Hoe nah.
Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by HigherEd: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Bifrost:

I low key missed you HigherEd.
Whatsup?
Just here chilling o grin Where have u been?
Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by Lumpyy(f): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Shameless���

1 Like

Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by Bifrost: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
HigherEd:
Just here chilling o grin Where have u been?
I've been in one village in Oyo, obeying the clarion call o.
Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by wealthtrak: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
jennifermahan:
Effanga Marilyn, the female student who was recently embroiled in the Covenant University scandal has released a sexy bikini photo.

The young lady, who was forced to take to Twitter to clear her name after a young man accused her of working with Covenant University to set him up and expel him, released the photo via her Twitter account.

She captioned it: "Embrace your body."

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/female-student-involved-in-the-covenant-university-scandal-releases-sexy-photos/

Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Student https://www.nairaland.com/4731910/marilyn-effanga-sex-emmanuel-adooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by meobizy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who? I was absent at this period. No wonder I had no clue of the news.
Re: Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal by Dshocker(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
jennifermahan:
Effanga Marilyn, the female student who was recently embroiled in the Covenant University scandal has released a sexy bikini photo.

The young lady, who was forced to take to Twitter to clear her name after a young man accused her of working with Covenant University to set him up and expel him, released the photo via her Twitter account.

She captioned it: "Embrace your body."

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/female-student-involved-in-the-covenant-university-scandal-releases-sexy-photos/

Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Student https://www.nairaland.com/4731910/marilyn-effanga-sex-emmanuel-adooh

In a hotel room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.