Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (76946 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by IbrahimDamola: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Blue3k:
No way how could dude escape out of the country when there was so much heat on him. I thought he was alive but didnt think he would be outside country. The conspiracy theories saying he's in Ghana, UK, etc sounded far fetched.

The Biafran YouTube channel says they got it off a live stream. I dont understand why they would reveal this knowing he has court case. If prosecutors can prove the video recent those sureties are going to jail.

Is biafra radio/ Tv the same your 'biafra digest' which is probably run from Mr lie mohammed's laptop as we saw in the case of TRIPOB and RENIPOB?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by GenFunction: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
am sure he'll have sense to Atikulate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
hallelujah! he's alive!! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

There was a livestream on Facebook which was not doctored. It was LIVE. The pictures came after the live stream.

This is some real poo. I can feel your heart beat increase grin
I can feel ur pain,SE and SS would support their son Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by sirabu: 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Peter Obi : oboy trouble dey sleep yang go wake am.
Atiku: Obi you need to get me his price, please
Peter Obi: Atiku don't you get the picture, the guy hates hausa Fulani Muslims..
Atiku: what do we do obi, I don't know
Atiku: $10,m will do cash
Peter Obi:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
buhariguy:
mynd44 seun, rule 2.
I thought u said he was dead on ur status?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by sojdson: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:
Hmmm Okwute is back!

Afonjas are in trouble. Buhari's nightmare.

He will surely Atikulate. grin

You miss it, I trust Nnamdi Kanu, he can never endorse Artiku nor any Northern president. If truly your hero atikulate, he should buried alive. Afonja representatives (FFK & Fayose) will like to see him anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by buhariguy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I thought u said he was dead on ur status?
read my first comment on this thread,
I said, terrorist leader nnamdi kanu has resurrected from his early grave.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Rexnegro(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Administration1:
No way, i thought Ipob said he was dead
our borders are porous then , if he could leave without immigration knowing .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Administration1: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rexnegro:
well, it means all the accusations of the IPOB were actually false

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Buterflyle0: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I can feel ur pain,SE and SS would support their son Peter Obi

I know you will wink

I also know you are aware that IPOB in their millions would not offer same support as they have unanimously declared no election in their land in 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by PenlsCaP: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
last35:
hallelujah! he's alive!! grin

My afonja b*** tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Rexnegro(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Administration1:
well, it means all the accusations of the IPOB were actually false
you dey believe those ones before ? just forget those people Jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thou I'm not an Ibo I believe in Biafra

God bless nnadi kanu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by ameh99: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
shame on him if this is true.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by PenlsCaP: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Blue3k:
No way how could dude escape out of the country when there was so much heat on him. I thought he was alive but didnt think he would be outside country. The conspiracy theories saying he's in Ghana, UK, etc sounded far fetched.

The Biafran YouTube channel says they got it off a live stream. I dont understand why they would reveal this knowing he has court case. If prosecutors can prove the video recent those sureties are going to jail.

Fake video
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Amumaigwe: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
donphilopus:

Stop blaming Yoruba Muslims for your misfortune in life. Who alleged that he was kidnapped/killed when Soldiers invaded his house in Abia State? Was it Yoruba Muslims or your people? Why then would Yoruba Muslims be angry? Please use your head.!

E pain this Yoruba Muslim well.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Igbunu4: 2:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
How can we confirm that this video is recent.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I know you will wink

I also know you are aware that IPOB in their millions would not offer same support as they have unanimously declared no election in their land in 2019
That was during the Anambra Guber election which later held,the presidential election is different,who boycotting election help?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by PenlsCaP: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rexnegro:

That video is fake pls, how can u bliv that's a recent kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by mandax: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Thank God, terrorist nnamdi kanu has resurrected from his early grave.

No lefelendum no election.
Terrorist nnamdi kanu don't have Choice than to work for buhari 2023.
Because
Terrorist nnamdi kanu were turning in his grave as his worshipers are now worshipping thief atiku dollars,

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist wicked oo, they prefer dollars more than their terrorist leader,
As the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist wanted to make thief atiku and obituary as the president and vice president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

See how desire for free cash from sale of crude oil infiltrated somebody's brain cells.

Parasitism needs cure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Dreambeat: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Though I strongly suspected he could not have been killed by the lifeless tyrant in aso rock,I am so happy to hear this news.This rekindles the hope of millions of lovers of freedom and Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by rusher14: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

butterflyleo..am not a zombie..

You can't fool me..
Show me kanu speaking..
Simple..

I don't deal with your propaganda..
Atikulating already

But you believed Ganduje.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Rexnegro(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

That video is fake pls, how can u bliv that's a recent kanu?
except for that bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by DaniRome: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
buhariguy:
he come back because the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist were not paying him attention again , all those that were worshipping him are now worshipping thief atiku dollars

Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by vanditijjani: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
do you mean he has nine lives like shekau?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by PapaAdanna: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
buhariguy:
Thank God, terrorist nnamdi kanu has resurrected from his early grave.

No lefelendum no election.
Terrorist nnamdi kanu don't have Choice than to work for buhari 2023.
Because
Terrorist nnamdi kanu were turning in his grave as his worshipers are now worshipping thief atiku dollars,

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist wicked oo, they prefer dollars more than their terrorist leader,
As the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist wanted to make thief atiku and obituary as the president and vice president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.

Dirty Afonja !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Almaiga: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Joenate:
Our hope is back, Our own David is alive, Saul can keep chasing but oneday Nnamdi Kanu will lead His people ( Biafrans).
This is the best news this decade.
Long live Ohamadike
Long live Nnamdi Kanu
Long live Chukwuokike Abiama.
Isee.....

Your hope and your David is a COWARD. What a shame. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by gidgiddy: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has been to Jerusalem a couple of times to pray. He used this on his Radio station back in the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Why We Arrest Commoners But Leave The Rich, Powerful Who Break Our Rules, Hisbah / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.