Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (76942 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by livelymatilda22: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
okeyfrank:
This is clearly a fake news to discredit the Biafran agitation. Nigerian govt has a case to answer and someday sooner or later, the truth about this country will be very clear.

Nnamdi Kanu remains a hero and wherever the Nigerian Army has kept him and his family, only TIME Shall reveal.

The Biafran Nation is already here in our hearts and with time, [sooner or later] it will come to fruition.

THE ONLY ANTIDOTE TO IT IS IF NIGERIA/NIGERIANS WILL COME TOGETHER AND TREAT EVERY CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY EQUALLY, IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION OR TRIBE; AND CREATE A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND FOR ALL ANCHORED ON EQUITY, JUSTICE, EQUAL RIGHTS AND FAIRPLAY.

These are what Buhari and his supporters [who are mainly incompetent for the positions they currently occupy] are not willing to support; thereby aiding the Biafran agitation.

TO END THE AGITATION, LET EVERYONE BE TREATED EQUALLY. We Igbos do not even need The Presidency as much as we need EQUITY AND FAIRNESS in this country.

The more some of our brothers from other tribes and religions try to twist the narrative and cover this truth, the more they end up dividing the country more and molding her into an unfortunate 'TIME BOMB'.

Countrymen, let's face the fact and find a way to strike a compromise and do our best to UNITE THIS COUNTRY.

Military Force is NEVER THE SOLUTION. But can only worsen the situation.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by ebilomaofficial1: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
God of IgboAmaka has resurfaced, Afonjas be looking and smiling

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Buterflyle0: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
okeyfrank:
This is clearly a fake news to discredit the Biafran agitation. Nigerian govt has a case to answer and someday sooner or later, the truth about this country will be very clear.

Nnamdi Kanu remains a hero and wherever the Nigerian Army has kept him and his family, only TIME Shall reveal.

The Biafran Nation is already here in our hearts and with time, [sooner or later] it will come to fruition.

THE ONLY ANTIDOTE TO IT IS IF NIGERIA/NIGERIANS WILL COME TOGETHER AND TREAT EVERY CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY EQUALLY, IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION OR TRIBE; AND CREATE A LEVEL PLAYING GROUND FOR ALL ANCHORED ON EQUITY, JUSTICE, EQUAL RIGHTS AND FAIRPLAY.

These are what Buhari and his supporters [who are mainly incompetent for the positions they currently occupy] are not willing to support; thereby aiding the Biafran agitation.

TO END THE AGITATION, LET EVERYONE BE TREATED EQUALLY. We Igbos do not even need The Presidency as much as we need EQUITY AND FAIRNESS in this country.

The more some of our brothers from other tribes and religions try to twist the narrative and cover this truth, the more they end up dividing the country more and molding her into an unfortunate 'TIME BOMB'.

Countrymen, let's face the fact and find a way to strike a compromise and do our best to UNITE THIS COUNTRY.

Military Force is NEVER THE SOLUTION. But can only worsen the situation.

Radio Biafra has confirmed it

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by mildflame: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
The CHIEF COWARD run go Isreal just as him mentor Ojukwu been run go Abidjan when dem see fight....cowards both of em

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Macmoni(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:
Hmmm Okwute is back!

Afonjas are in trouble. Buhari's nightmare.

He will surely Atikulate. grin
So u guys want to remain gullible all ur life's
Smh
Dsame coward at ran and left you guys
Now you saw him in Jerusalem u are shouting make he enter naija if he is as strong as he claim he is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Oju4190: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Igbos are now campaigning for Atiku who is a Fulani man.....I thought they said they will boycott 2019 election.confused set of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by etenyong(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
The brainwashed foolish followers who died out of their foolishness will never have peace for dying in vain. Now Nnamdi KANU is alive and some families are still morning those that died for him to live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Pekele007: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Macmoni:

So u guys want to remain gullible all ur life's
Smh
Dsame coward at ran and left you guys
Now you saw him in Jerusalem u are shouting make he enter naija if he is as strong as he claim he is
shut up your mouth and hold Tinubu responsible for stealing your future first. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Macmoni(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Urchman27:
Ohamadike is back..... Kiss the truth cheesy
Back where let d coward enter naija na

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by bluefilm: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
How sure are we that this is the real Kawnu?

Something tells me that this is not really Kawnu but Jubrin from Somalia.

Foolish pigs. lipsrsealed

If he wants us to believe he is as mighty as purported, he should try coming back to the country let him see that not only can pythons dance but they can also dab now.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Harodebby(f): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol. He went for prayers nd might be coming bak soon for part two
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Macmoni(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

shut up your mouth and hold Tinubu responsible for stealing your future first. grin
How does diz relate to wat am saying??
Do u want to remain dumb all ur life to start with am not even Yoruba... Every human agree dat tinubu is a thief.... But d animal called kanu should be old new by now
Shey d coward threaten to break diz country why did he run if he isn't a fool and a block headed pig

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Pekele007: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Macmoni:

Do u want to remain dumb all ur life to start with am not even Yoruba... Every human agree dat tinubu is a thief.... But d animal called kanu should be old new by now
Shey d coward threaten to break diz country why did he run if he isn't a fool and a block headed pig
Who from your lineage can ever stand up to his oppressors like Nnamdi Kanu did

Goan guzzle your amala and ewedu joor.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by potterdon: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Macmoni:

grin some people are in serious pains because of kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by jchioma: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Hahahahaha PDPs hope for the SE just died at his reappearance.

Nnamdi Kanus decree of No referendum, No election cannot be upturned now. If he dares it then his people will dump him and he will become irrelevant.

PDP just lost SE votes grin

I warned them but the nairaland SE wailers refused to listen. cheesy

No lele ...
He will support Atiku's gospel of restructuring.

Back to Daura is a done deal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Buterflyle0: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
jchioma:

No lele ...
He will support Atiku's gospel of restructuring.

Back to Daura is a done deal.

Let me explain something to your small mind.

Nnamdi has been preaching REFERENDUM which is a cessation from Nigeria and having BIAFRA as a country of its own.

Restructuring does nor fit into his agenda.

His followers have already bought into his agenda and many have died for it so he cannot change it now from referendum to restructuring.

If he dares to, his followers will dump him because that would mean he deceived them for his own gain.

He cannot support Atiku because Atiku is another Fulani.

He will stand on his referendum agenda and confirm a total boycott of elections in the SE come 2019. In fact, that has already been declared. Check my latest threads. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by joepepsy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Do reside around ph?
Westaslave2:
i wl stil expose u defiler
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by afamaustin(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
After drinking abgo having big Lagos sex you become media mad tribal people. Time has gone when you are in charge of media how many yerubas in buhari prison northerners use you to achieve their airms yet you claim that you are educated
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Kc3000: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Has anyone verified the date the pics or videos were taken? How do we know these are recent?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by babadee1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Blue3k:
No way how could dude escape out of the country when there was so much heat on him. I thought he was alive but didnt think he would be outside country. The conspiracy theories saying he's in Ghana, UK, etc sounded far fetched.

The Biafran YouTube channel says they got it off a live stream. I dont understand why they would reveal this knowing he has court case. If prosecutors can prove the video recent those sureties are going to jail.

Which court case when the man is outside Nigeria? He is a British citizen and no Nigerian court can ever touch him as long as he doesn't return to the country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by ipobarethieves: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
shizzleStar:
At least my late parents died long before him
Good kid
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Macmoni(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
potterdon:
grin some people are in serious pains because of kanu
Yea especially d Igbos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by SuperS1Panther: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Like Ojukwu Like the Lunatic Dilector

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by potterdon: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Macmoni:

Yea especially d Igbos
yea the idiotic pigs of buhari and their pdp counterparts grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Macmoni(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Who from your lineage can ever stand up to his oppressors like Nnamdi Kanu did

Goan guzzle your amala and ewedu joor.
Who is oppresing u??
Are u diz foolish??
And who told u dat coward stood up to his oppressors I rather guzzle my amala dan bring disgrace to my lineage and my entire tribe
Tufiakwa for dat coward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Pekele007: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Macmoni:

Who is oppresing u??
Are u diz foolish??
And who told u dat coward stood up to his oppressors I rather guzzle my amala dan bring disgrace to my lineage and my entire tribe
Tufiakwa for dat coward
Oh so Tinubu is not oppressing you and your future? grin

I pity your generation o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Blue3k(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
babadee1:

Which court case when the man is outside Nigeria? He is a British citizen and no Nigerian court can ever touch him as long as he doesn't return to the country.

Are you aware of extrication laws and request? Nigeria can request Kanu from Israel and they have treaty with UK. You're wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by BecomeALandLord(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
So this guy jumped bail.
He get heart ooh.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by babadee1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Blue3k:

Are you aware of extrication laws and request? Nigeria can request Kanu from Israel and they have treaty with UK. You're wrong.

No major developed country like UK or Israel will ever extradite their citizen to a country like Nigeria. Lai lai! They would rather try the person and imprison the person over there if they really believe some terrible crime has been committed. The extradition laws are for their benefit not for our own.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by Macmoni(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Oh so Tinubu is not oppressing you and your future? grin

I pity your generation o
Is diz one not a mad person wetin concern me and tinubu.... How is he oppressing me and my feature.... Dnt quote me till u seek psychological help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by omojesu202(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Urchman27:
True true buhari can't kill this guy .
He is above him

mumu.... if they kill him now, you'll come back here shouting genocide. una matter don tire everyone. you're confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members by ollah2: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
greggng:
Fake news. When bin Ladin was killed, a journalist approached Obama ...and asked him we heard rumour that bin Ladin escaped and here you are Mr president telling us he has been killed....can you explain this? Obama only said a few words.....he said, you will not see him on the surface of the earth again. I still believe bin Ladin treatment has been given to him... bin Ladin was buried at sea cos nobody want his worshipers to converge and turn his burial place a worship and important centre.

In other words like bin laden like kanu, both are terrorists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Hope Uzodinma's Daughter Clashes With Her Husband's Side Chic - Thav TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.