Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa (17943 Views)

Dino Melaye: "When I Say PDP, You Say TUFIAKWA, OLORUNMAJE" (Throwback Video) / More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled / Video: Governor Wike says Tufiakwa To Senator Orji Uzor Kalu Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
MalcoImX:
I don't think there's one who can beat this man in any lying competition. This is a man who said he wore one watch for 7 years, only to be discovered that he meant he wore different watches everyday for 7 years. Kaiii.
Peter Obi is fraud from head to toe. Even Lucifer is envious of his lying skills.

1 Like

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by ratcockoduduwa: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
MeanChris:
It is quite unfortunate that these people have sunk so low to start throwing tantrums without no proof whatsoever.

Mr. Peter Obi graduated with a 3rd class, hian is that one an issue?? I don't even need to start mentioning names of prominent people and Nigerian politicians who made a 3rd class.. it's irrelevant.
Mind you, the famous Albert Einstein made a 3rd class in school.

I have one thing to say to all the drug related allegations.. shame on you all. Both the writers of the article and promoters of this article.. They believe every successful Igbo man is a drug dealer. Since there is no dent on Mr. Peter Obi profile, and how he got wealthy so young, they had to assume he's a drug dealer.

Mind you, it wasn't Peter Obi that was arrested in the US for being involved in a drug dealing case. People who knew Obi and how he and his parents ran one of the biggest supermarket in Onitsha can attest to the fact that he has always been a hustler. Even while in school, Peter Obi sold shirts. A very close associate of his once told me that even as Peter Obi was selling shirts, he didn't wear nice shirts.. that's how prudent he is.

For the story of the girl claiming Peter Obi gave her drugs. Thats just cheap blackmail. There is no such person, it's just a fabricated story. Though I'm not concluding, we'll like to see this person live and not make conclusions on reported speech character..

NB: the story is only listed on one tiny website. May30.org, for all I know it's from Biafran apologists.

These stories first surfaced when Peter Obi was seeking a second term. When he had already won the election riggers in court after 3 years, won them again when they tried to make him not complete his term by planning for an election after he had spent just 1 year in office and won again to come back after they impeached him. Everybody in Anambra knows how rascal Anambra was before Peter Obi came and the story of how he fought them.

The op didn't copy the whole story. Another one said his wife's father is an occultic man. Wetin person no wan hear..

BMC, continue digging.. but I'm happy to tell you that you won't find anything. In addition, if you guys want to talk about people with drug cases.. we'll be very glad to talk about it.

Nwanne no need clarifying anything. The allegations are the most ridiculous and funniest i have come across. Right now, my colleagues at work are laughing their ass off. The author is too poor at fabricating an allegation

4 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by ratcockoduduwa: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
meccuno:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Nairaland the site were intellectuals communicated knowledge now a place filled with hate and people with an I.Q the size of an atom. how a sane person would actually believe this nonsense beats my imagination
I am laughing at the idiot op that posted this piece of poo. His level of reasoning has reached an all time low.

3 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by zickie: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chai!!! APC supporters is this how low you guys have stooped. We expect you guys to be enumerating the various opportunities and development brought into the Nigerian polity and society by your change agenda. Rather its still cheap blackmail, harassment and attack on opposition not to forget the blame game , that you're still holding on to. Its rather unfortunate. A student who gained admission to study chemistry at the same time you enter govt would at the time you're leaving have a result to show for the 4 years in university despite lecturers problem and strike and all. Yet yours is no result but blames and attacks. This won't give you 2019. Not even rigging. Osun election rigging has caused a ripple effect that the whole world is interested now in the electoral process of the mist populous black nation on earth . I lost my respect for Sarrki. He used to make sense then when he was in the opposition, now attacking and abusing others like someone that has no morale standing. This is what defending a failed govt can turn you into. Even if I don't support Atiku, DEFINITELY NEVER BUHARI FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD AND EXTENDED FAMILY I PERSUADED VEHEMENTLY IN 2015 TO VOTE FOR HIM. BUHARI DIDNT FULFIL ONE OF HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES, HIS GOVT IS A DISAPPOINTMENT. HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR RULE OF LAW AND DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTIONS. THIS IS HIS BIGGEST PROBLEM

5 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Mboi2: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
deji17:

I know you will vote for him in Biafra land. The rest of Nigerians will not...
Hahahaha... Afonja and poverty. I know its the same N250 they paid you to vote for Sanwo Olu they still gave you and buy 10mb for u to write this rubbish. You think everybody is as Lazy as brown roof Afonjas and their kinsmen waiting for one dirty-teeth man to tell them who to respect.

The last time I checked, Obi is not the Presidential candidate, why are you people so afraid and intimidated anytime an Ibo man comes out to do something in Nigeria? You people should man up and stop all these inferiority complex where Ibos are.

3 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Mboi2: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
deji17:
Peter Obi is fraud from head to toe. Even Lucifer is envious of his lying skills.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA....
This guy sef hahhahhahahaha... oya one more, one more..

1 Like

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Idonije8(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
deji17:
I WAS RAPE, THREATENED AND FORCED TO CARRY DRUGS BY PETER OBI.- CHINENYE EZEWUZIE CONFESSED
19th August 2016 May30
Biafra

A Nigerian girl arrested for drug trafficking in Peru has confessed and pleaded guilty then plead that she could be allowed walk free from prison in less than three years.

21yr Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie , was caught with £1.5 million worth of cocaine in her suitcase at Lima International Airport on August 1th 2016 and she insisted she had been forced to carry the drugs.

The girl who had been working in NEXT Shopping Mall, have confessed that she was forced to carry the cocaine by an African drug gang headed by the former governor of Anambra state , chief Peter Obi who threatened her and her family.
Now , young Miss Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie from Agulu , have decided not to pursue the line of coverup but resolved to tell the whole truth of how she was forced at gunpoint to carry the drugs in other to offset the money her father , mr Okelue Ezewuzie owe chief Peter Obi . Mazi Okelue Ezewuzie and chief Peter Obi are native of Agulu in Anaocha local Government Area , Anambra state.

ALSO READ: You Are A Total Embarrassment To Ndi Igbo, Always Think Before You Act.- Dr. Ekwueme Scorn Peter Obi

According to Chinenyenwa Ezewuzie, her poor father, mazi Okelue was in land dispute with their kindred members but couldn’t pursue the case on his own because of lack of income.

Her father approached the former governor of Anambra state , mr Peter Obi for help which he admitted but on the ground that mazi Okelue will pay him back the money he spent in securing his land after 8months and mazi Okelue accepted.
Peter Obi threw his weight behind mazi Okelue and secured his land for him . After a period of 8 months, mazi Okelue was able to pay more than half of the money to Peter Obi and pleaded with him to exercise little patience to enable him make up the remaining balance of the money and pay up but Obi refused and forcefully obtained 10 plots of land from the land he secured for mazi Okelue, leaving only 2 plots for him , yet keep demanding for the balance from poor mazi Okelue and family.

Chinenyenwa stated that her family have pleaded countless times with chief Peter Obi to consider their financial condition but all to no avail, she added that it was during one of their family visit to chief Peter obi’s to beg that the former governor spotted her and asked her family to release her to start working for him in his Abuja Shopping Mall to make up the remaining balance, she said that her family didn’t object and she traveled to Abuja for the job.

ALSO READ: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Blast Peter Obi For Selling Igboland To Sokoto Caliphate, Gives Him A Week Ultimatum To Return The Money Back To Them.

Chinenyenwa said that she stayed and worked for chief Peter Obi for barely two weeks in his NEXT Abuja Mall , meanwhile Peter Obi took her virginity and turned her into intimacy gadget. She narrated how she was used against her will by chief Peter Obi to satisfy his unsatisfiable sexual urge.

As if that was not enough, Peter and the gang of cocaine peddlers forced her at gun point to accept carrying drugs for them or face silent death.
She accepted under duress to carry drugs for Peter Obi and it was in the process that she was caught.

Miss Chinenyenwa explained that she had protested her innocence at first with the hope that the authorities would be able to track down Peter and the gang members but now accepts that is ‘too risky’ a strategy.
Pausing to compose herself as her voice faltered with emotions, she continued: ‘I cannot take that chance and face 15 to 25 years in jail after being found guilty at trial.

The authorities here have done nothing in terms of trying to get evidence by tracking down Peter and the gang.
I told them what I knew but it is almost like they don’t seem to want to look. It has been so frustrating and disheartening that Peter Obi, a man that sends youngsters to their early grave should be protected by the authorities and allow to be walking freely on the street.

http://www.may30.org/i-was-rape-threatened-and-forced-to-carry-drugs-by-peter-obi-chinenye-ezewuzie-confessed-2/
what do you gain from telling lies?

2 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Idonije8(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
deji17:
More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled. Tufiakwa
By Igbo Kwenu

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London . This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.
advertisement

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor Ibim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the circumstances surrounding his father's death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state , ''Saint'' Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the youths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?
In view of the foregoing, we demand his immediate resignation or face further disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/162406/more-secrets-of-mr-peter-obi-unveiled-tufiakwa.html
there is nothing that can change my heart from voting atiku...my PVC is ready for PDP...buhari is a deaf and illiterate and lifeless... I am ashamed of calling him my president... he is a thief

3 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
zickie:
Chai!!! APC supporters is this how low you guys have stooped. We expect you guys to be enumerating the various opportunities and development brought into the Nigerian polity and society by your change agenda. Rather its still cheap blackmail, harassment and attack on opposition not to forget the blame game , that you're still holding on to. Its rather unfortunate. A student who gained admission to study chemistry at the same time you enter govt would at the time you're leaving have a result to show for the 4 years in university despite lecturers problem and strike and all. Yet yours is no result but blames and attacks. This won't give you 2019. Not even rigging. Osun election rigging has caused a ripple effect that the whole world is interested now in the electoral process of the mist populous black nation on earth . I lost my respect for Sarrki. He used to make sense then when he was in the opposition, now attacking and abusing others like someone that has no morale standing. This is what defending a failed govt can turn you into. Even if I don't support Atiku, DEFINITELY NEVER BUHARI FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD AND EXTENDED FAMILY I PERSUADED VEHEMENTLY IN 2015 TO VOTE FOR HIM. BUHARI DIDNT FULFIL ONE OF HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES, HIS GOVT IS A DISAPPOINTMENT. HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR RULE OF LAW AND DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTIONS. THIS IS HIS BIGGEST PROBLEM
Govt achievement is always on display for any honest person to acknowledge. But you want to be yapping all day about lifeless and your hateful mesaages, but you dont want those who supports the Govt to discuss your fraudulent candidates . You are not very bright.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stupid propagandists in action. I wish I have time to react on those things. Peter Obi's late elder brother was a close friend of my dad and I know them too well. In fact, he was the one that laid foundation to the wealth in the family and his wife is still doing well in oil and gas industry. This his brother Ndibe is not even that rich so how come Peter used him to launder money. These guys in opposition are just funny. I don't have time now.

3 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
deji17:

Before nko? How else did you think he gets money to pay 570,000 pounds cash down for a house in UK?
Sharap my friend. His late mum Madam Nado, through her cooking business back then could possibly afford that amount. Money was in that family, just that they weren't and still aren't pompous like some fools.

4 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Sharap my friend. His late mum Madam Nado, through her cooking business back then could possibly afford that amount. Money was in that family, just that they weren't and still aren't pompous like some fools.
In fact he was born with money tied to his umbilical cord. You know you are only deceiving yourself, right?
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Banyourdestiny:
Even if Peter obi is Osama Bin Laden's senior brother, we will still vote him... These guys thought we are joking!!!

How far? Obi China lost woefully.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by manuelreports: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nonsense
Rubbish
Trash
Stupid
Idiocy
All in one post tufiakwa
Some people are not sleeping well because of Obi.

1 Like

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Amumaigwe: 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
deji17:
By Igbo Kwenu

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London . This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.
advertisement

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor Ibim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the circumstances surrounding his father's death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state , ''Saint'' Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the youths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?
In view of the foregoing, we demand his immediate resignation or face further disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/162406/more-secrets-of-mr-peter-obi-unveiled-tufiakwa.html

Dig up more dirts bro. This is because even with this catalog of sins, he is still looking like a saint when compared with the Jagagban.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Amumaigwe:

Dig up more dirts bro. This is because even with this catalog of sins, he is still looking like a saint when compared with the Jagagban.

That would be nice. PDP presidential candidate - Peter Obi. While APC presents Jagaban. Good match up. 2023 will be interesting. Do you think Obi stand a chance against Jagaban?
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by adekolaelect(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
It is hardly seen any successful politician without bad history but if this is true Obis own is too fantastically dirty.why is Igbo's are too desperate in term of money?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by kayusely70(m): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
The man is full of dirty baggage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
kayusely70:
The man is full of dirty baggage!

Yes, he is. A very big fraud.

2 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by blamingthedevil: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
deji17:
By Igbo Kwenu

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary

1 Like

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Injera(f): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
MeanChris:
It is quite unfortunate that these people have sunk so low to start throwing tantrums without no proof whatsoever.

Mr. Peter Obi graduated with a 3rd class, hian is that one an issue?? I don't even need to start mentioning names of prominent people and Nigerian politicians who made a 3rd class.. it's irrelevant.
Mind you, the famous Albert Einstein made a 3rd class in school.

I have one thing to say to all the drug related allegations.. shame on you all. Both the writers of the article and promoters of this article.. They believe every successful Igbo man is a drug dealer. Since there is no dent on Mr. Peter Obi profile, and how he got wealthy so young, they had to assume he's a drug dealer.

Mind you, it wasn't Peter Obi that was arrested in the US for being involved in a drug dealing case. People who knew Obi and how he and his parents ran one of the biggest supermarket in Onitsha can attest to the fact that he has always been a hustler. Even while in school, Peter Obi sold shirts. A very close associate of his once told me that even as Peter Obi was selling shirts, he didn't wear nice shirts.. that's how prudent he is.

For the story of the girl claiming Peter Obi gave her drugs. Thats just cheap blackmail. There is no such person, it's just a fabricated story. Though I'm not concluding, we'll like to see this person live and not make conclusions on reported speech character..

NB: the story is only listed on one tiny website. May30.org, for all I know it's from Biafran apologists.

These stories first surfaced when Peter Obi was seeking a second term. When he had already won the election riggers in court after 3 years, won them again when they tried to make him not complete his term by planning for an election after he had spent just 1 year in office and won again to come back after they impeached him. Everybody in Anambra knows how rascal Anambra was before Peter Obi came and the story of how he fought them.

The op didn't copy the whole story. Another one said his wife's father is an occultic man. Wetin person no wan hear..

BMC, continue digging.. but I'm happy to tell you that you won't find anything. In addition, if you guys want to talk about people with drug cases.. we'll be very glad to talk about it.

So where are your proofs regarding TINUBU

3 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by NaijaCowFarm: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
deji17:

I know you will vote for him in Biafra land. The rest of Nigerians will not...

Stop fooling yourself
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Randerl: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Very very useful thread with indept revelations.

2 Likes

Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by deji17: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Stop fooling yourself

Is it not obvious that you and your likes are the ones fooling yourself? 2015, 2019 , you chop sand. 2023, another round of defeats awaits you and you ObiLies.
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Hartway: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2022
New dawn
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by bastardmod: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Randerl:
Very very useful thread with indept revelations.

Hahaha...butbyou don't want me to talk about emilokan.... grin cheesy

God punish iragbiji the cocaine addict of Bourdillon who killed funsho Williams
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Oplomo: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu flying monkeys and NURTW baboons, please keep digging deeper on Okwute's profile, before election day you just might find crude oil. grin
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by Leboska(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Buterflyle0:

This Prayer is stale already. Try something new. However I will say Amen to your prayer personally.

However I want you to say Amen to mine.

May your life be like the way PDP looted from Nigeria for 16 years and pushed her to recession. May their be a PDP dasuki to loot your wealth at the time you need it most. Say Amen.
May my life be the way PDP left Nigeria Amen!
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by BlazinGlory40: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
I thought they say Peter Obi has no structure? I wonder why he is giving people sleepless nights
Re: More Secrets Of Mr Peter Obi Unveiled. Tufiakwa by somegirl1: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi was born in 1961 abd graduated from University in 1984 (at 23), making a second class degree.
If he in fact spent 12 years in university, he must have gotten into university at 11 years old; what a genius!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Refunds ₦78 Billion Spent On Fixing Federal Roads To Rivers State / 2023: Buratai Endorses Amaechi For President / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.