Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju (28762 Views)

Thousands Of Women Show Nnamdi Kanu Love In Abia And Anambra Today- Pics / Nnamdi Kanu Love Of Money,Women And Yes Men Led To His Downfall / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by AtikuSupportUK(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
This guy
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by sureheaven(m): 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kanu is a miscreant and a thief, he duped his followers thousands of dollars and wasted their lives for nothing sake.

If he has two heads he shld come back to Nigeria. Hope people can now FFK is mad who claimed Buhari killed that useless guy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by speedyGonzales: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
who cares about this?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Buterflyle0: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Shurup, there is no fire anywhere... NK will surely support Restructuring which is a closer route to Referendum/Secession.

Why did you run away from the thread that exposed Tinubu your hero as the major stakeholder of INTEL?

Thread wey I no enter this one is claiming I ran from.

Kanus position has been referendum and not VP or restructuring.

I doubt you know what's on ground even in your own SE.

Mefor his 2nd in command has maintained the status quo of referendum despite knowing KANU was alive and you think he maintained this without kanus knowledge? grin

You are still in shock I can see cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by modath(f): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy

Atiku and his horde of thoughtless fanboys right now.. cheesy

A nor fit laff finish grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Shurup, there is no fire anywhere... NK will surely support Restructuring which is a closer route to Referendum/Secession.

Why did you run away from the thread that exposed Tinubu your hero as the major stakeholder of INTEL?
No mind the mumu guy

He's avoiding sense at all cost
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by back2sender: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
SEE PDP BIAFRA WING RUNNING LIKE HEADLESS CHICKEN . COWNU IS AROUND AND NO ELECTION IN BIAFRA 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Almaiga: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
It's official, Nnamdi Kanu is a Scammer, he scammed Illiterate Igbo's claiming that, he will give them Biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by GSA01: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
This Deji of a guy is a confusionist, If indeed Nmandi KANU is alive that means Fani Kayode has been lying all along just to deceive people. DEJI Keep deceiving people as if he is not in love with Money!!!

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by meccuno: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
I BELIEVE that this Nnamdi Kanu video is probably an Old one. The FG is with the dude. anyone that falls for the trick is obviously not smart. lets assume that what these people are saying is true, why did he not come all these while or have his video taken and shown before this time? why is it that its when peter obi was nominated as VP for PDP thats when stuffs like these comes out? remember that when obi was announced as VP, a lot of propaganda material was unleashed in the media. as far as i am concerned what is playing out is to dissuade and cause confusion. my eyes would still be on the ball. igbos need to wise up. going by the names of the people sharing the information your guess is as good as mine.what tribe the people who relish propaganda comes from. that being said, eyes are wide open. we cannot be deceived any more.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by KOLLYPROF(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
So KANU is back
To Arsenal or where
Please enlight me

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Buterflyle0: 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy

Atiku and his horde of thoughtless fanboys right now.. cheesy

Lmao you wan kill me with laugh for here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by anonymuz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chivasex:
This Nigeria matter e tire me
e weak me o
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by etenyong(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
The brainwashed foolish followers who died out of their foolishness will never have peace for dying in vain. Now Nnamdi KANU is alive and some families are still morning those that died for him to live

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Igbunu4: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Don't worry Mr Deji, we are all OBIdient and ATIKUlating, MNK will also ATIKUlate. Restructuring is same as Biafra.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by sirabu: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hh
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Hotfreezer: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
I swear, Nnamdi Kanu is a bastard. He collected money from the government and went away abandoning his comrades.

Now, he suddenly appears to sabotage Atiku's chances in the SE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Dreambeat: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
See this useless Deji playing mind games.He thinks Biafrans are as dumb as all his generations put together.What a nonentity angry

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by semyman: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stop making this pigdiocts feel important, he only made the noise then because Buhari was away in London. No one will give any non-entity such window again when people like Tompolo are in hiding and Fayose is having his brain cells reformatted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Iamgrey5(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Let the insults begin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Haha, I can’t stop laughing. Buhari and the Nigerian army are finally vindicated. Mazi Nnamidu don come back to scam them the second time. Long life the chief scammer.
Even the radio Biafra page on Facebook don dey hail the scammer comeback since morning.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1142413452606638&id=149774505203876

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Igbunu4: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
etenyong:

The brainwashed foolish followers who died out of their foolishness will never have peace for dying in vain. Now Nnamdi KANU is alive and some families are still morning those that died for him to live
So you wished that he died with the rest sebi? Afonja spotted.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Ambassadors: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
That's if there will be election. Cos what am seeing. I no fit shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Elan83(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
okpo!

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by PenlsCaP: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Silastemplar u see what I mean, this is exactly why they released that old video... It's all propaganda...

From now on it will be kanu news, making u people bliv He truly escaped.
If u still don't know the type of country u live in
I pity o.

Nigeria is evil
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by bluefilm: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
This Deji is a big loud mouthed idiot.

Someone should just let him know that the only presidency the igbos will be interested in is Biafra presidency.

Meanwhile...

Welcome back Nnamdi Kawnu.

Your absense wasn't missed at all
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Iamgrey5(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ma se testimony ti ma ra Posh cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Gabriel004: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Igbos have betrayed this guy.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Apawicked: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
etenyong:

People that died for what they believed in will never have peace? is it your die?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Igbunu4: 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
sureheaven:
Kanu is a miscreant and a thief, he duped his followers thousands of dollars and wasted their lives for nothing sake.

If he has two heads he shld come back to Nigeria. Hope people can now FFK is mad who claimed Buhari killed that useless guy.
Please stop crying, MNK is a HERO and his words are LAW in the SE and some part of SS. Is not easy.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by iammo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol, atiku dollars ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To NJC’s Decision On CJN, Onnoghen / For Peace To Reign In NASS, Tambuwal Should Resign - SAN / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.