Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,616 members, 7,801,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju (28758 Views)

Thousands Of Women Show Nnamdi Kanu Love In Abia And Anambra Today- Pics / Nnamdi Kanu Love Of Money,Women And Yes Men Led To His Downfall / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by potterdon: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
See who is talking u think he is an afonja that u can use popcorn to buy his conscience as seen in osun and ekiti state elections. Or even the 30k afonja slaves on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by PenlsCaP: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
meccuno:
I BELIEVE that this Nnamdi Kanu video is probably an Old one. The FG is with the dude. anyone that falls for the trick is obviously not smart. lets assume that what these people are saying is true, why did he not come all these while or have his video taken and shown before this time? why is it that its when peter obi was nominated as VP for PDP thats when stuffs like these comes out? remember that when obi was announced as VP, a lot of propaganda material was unleashed in the media. as far as i am concerned what is playing out is to dissuade and cause confusion. my eyes would still be on the ball. igbos need to wise up. going by the names of the people sharing the information your guess is as good as mine.what tribe the people who relish propaganda comes from. that being said, eyes are wide open. we cannot be deceived any more.

Very fake old video I said it before on the first post..
This is just to sabotage Atiku and to make themselves look innocent of kanus disappearance..
Seriously IGBOS need to wise up
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by AskProf: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
abc115:
grin
With the sudden appearance of Nnamdi Kanu, the PDP chances have suddenly nose-dived. This is coming against the background that divided loyalties automatically set in between wanting Briafra and voting for PDP. See reaction of frontline PDP figure...Deji Adeyanju. He even accused him of being broke...

Nonsense. A very big nonsense.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Ihateyoumod: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Shurup, there is no fire anywhere... NK will surely support Restructuring which is a closer route to Referendum/Secession.

Why did you run away from the thread that exposed Tinubu your hero as the major stakeholder of INTEL?

If tinubu owns major shares in intels and buhari still forced them to remit into the fgs akant, then buhari has my vote

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:
Silastemplar u see what I mean, this is exactly why they released that old video... It's all propaganda...

From now on it will be kanu news, making u people bliv He truly escaped.
If u still don't know the type of country u live in
I pity o.

Nigeria is evil
do you have any bit of factual information to support your postion? i bet you dont. But you cling to the narrative so tightly cos it suites you better.Its serves your bias better if the narrative continues that he was killed by the millitary. That way Buharii is truly a terrorist. you are referencing a deji adeyanju who is just as cynical as ever. Claiming support for an ibo VP when in the real sense he is only interested in campaingin for his party. I pity you guys sha

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by oglalasioux(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
The fraud will be paid to put fear into Igbos not to come out to vote on election day claiming referendum or election boycott thereby giving Buhari a smooth sail into a second tenure.

No matter the Igbo in me, Nnamdi Kalu is a certified fraud.

Anyway, is it not Tinubu and his friends that will cry more when Buhari wins.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Pekele007: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

If tinubu owns major shares in intels and buhari still forced them to remit into the fgs akant, then buhari has my vote
your vote is inconsequential
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by bizhop01: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Right from the begining i allways said nnamdi kanu is a thief, what a mistake for choosing a criminal to represent.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by PenlsCaP: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
silastemplar:
do you have any bit of factual information to support your postion? i bet you dont. But you cling to the narrative so tightly cos it suites you better.Its serves your bias better if the narrative continues that he was killed by the millitary. That way Buharii is truly a terrorist. you are referencing a deji adeyanju who is just as cynical as ever. Claiming support for an ibo VP when in the real sense he is only interested in campaingin for his party. I pity you guys sha

Read my post again.
That video is fake, how could u not figure out that video is fake
I'm a strong supporter of biafra at the same time I have common sense.
I know the right thing to do at the right time.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by checkedout: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Shurup, there is no fire anywhere... NK will surely support Restructuring which is a closer route to Referendum/Secession.

Why did you run away from the thread that exposed Tinubu your hero as the major stakeholder of INTEL?

Restructuring that will give you LEFELENDUM? Stop deceiving youtself

4 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
MrAnele:
He's an Igbo man... Of course money is his greatest weakness
The biggest looters in Nigeria are your brethren. Who likes money more?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by BenzEne1(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
I thought this KANU guy was their messiah. Fvckn awesome. Set a thief to catch a thief. grin grin grin
Atikulators....... They don't have PVC, yet na dem type for internet pass. When children for north get PVC. Na kposh that Atiku go carry last

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by comos: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
IT MIGHT BE NNAMDI KANU HAS BEEN RELEASED TO DO THE FOLLOWING

1. SCUTTLE THE ELECTION

OR

2. REDUCE IGBO VOTES BY SELLING "WE WANT BIAFRA NOT ELECTION"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Adeyinka123: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
More reason Buhari is the best option on the table.

5 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by NovusHomo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
sarrki:
He’s a patriot

Who?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by toofit007: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
abc115:
grin
With the sudden appearance of Nnamdi Kanu, the PDP chances have suddenly nose-dived. This is coming against the background that divided loyalties automatically set in between wanting Briafra and voting for PDP. See reaction of frontline PDP figure...Deji Adeyanju. He even accused him of being broke...
one thing every one need to know is that the coming back of Nnamdi kanu at this delicate stage in Nigeria political history is very disastrous for all the political parties and politicians in Nigeria. Kanu coming out now is very strategic for Biafra restoration, the next stage of the Biafra restoration has just begun. Don't forget that kanu was not spotted by anyone in Ghana eating pizza or fucking olosho rather his appearance was made know to the entire world by his second in command uche mefor 2 hours before the camera pick kanu up. The next action on the table of ipob leadership is what I don't know, but one thing I can beat my heart to say is this what ever action that is on the table from the leadership of ipob is and can never be in the good interest of Nigeria government. May I made this clear to DEJI Adeyanju that kanu can never be bought neither can he be sold, kanu is just simply beyond human destruction. Hold this words against me for as long as I breath, election will be boycotted through out Biafra land and aftermath of that boycott will precipitate the next stage that will finally sink Nigeria for kanu did not appear to work for any PDP or APC rather kanu appeared at this critical stage to finally destroy Nigeria, for those of you that don't believe me now will soon see it happening before your very eyes. Right now, both APC and PDP are in great pandemonium as a result of kanu sudden appearance at this crucial stage in political history of Nigeria. I can beat my chest to tell you that world powers are funding kanu and those world powers, Nigeria government are yet to identify them. Nigeria is gradually snop diving in to unredeemable disintegration and this will bring peace and stability to the whole of Africa in particular and the world in general. DEJI Adeyanju, Nnamdi kanu and ipob are great phenomenon unto themselves when you hope to see a particular action from ipob, they come with actions that are totally difference from what you have anticipated, get ready to be shocked by the next strategy that ipob shall be unveiling..... Not only you will be shocked... The world at large is about to witness greatest tsunami in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by AskProf: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
ThanosIsHere:
This people will not kill me. In their mind they have started implementing a well thought out plan to use the media to give the impression that Nnamdi Kanu is out there. That's a big lie. The government should provide him dead or alive. Nnamdi Kanu cant be somewhere and be quiet. What true details of what happened the day the army layed siege at his residence is yet to unfold.

You couldn't have said it any better... Even BMC "conductors" know it. They've unrelentingly said it that Nnamdi Kanu, is dead, R.I.P...

This is yet another failed propaganda ploy.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Moneytize: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
kill him but Donald Trump sent in elite snipers to rescue him, and then smuggled him into Cameroon from where he was flown to Israel.

Chukwu Okike Abiama is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by chris31(m): 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
toofit007:
one thing every one need to know is that the coming back of Nnamdi kanu at this delicate stage in Nigeria political history is very disastrous for all the political parties and politicians in Nigeria. Kanu coming out now is very strategic for Biafra restoration, the next stage of the Biafra restoration has just begun. Don't forget that kanu was not spotted by anyone in Ghana eating pizza or fucking olosho rather his appearance was made know to the entire world by his second in command uche mefor 2 hours before the camera pick kanu up. The next action on the table of ipob leadership is what I don't know, but one thing I can beat my heart to say is this what ever action that is on the table from the leadership of ipob is and can never be in the good interest of Nigeria government. May I made this clear to DEJI Adeyanju that kanu can never be bought neither can he be sold, kanu is just simply beyond human destruction. Hold this words against me for as long as I breath, election will be boycotted through out Biafra land and aftermath of that boycott will precipitate the next stage that will finally sink Nigeria for kanu did not appear to work for any PDP or APC rather kanu appeared at this critical stage to finally destroy Nigeria, for those of you that don't believe me now will soon see it happening before your very eyes. Right now, both APC and PDP are in great pandemonium as a result of kanu sudden appearance at this crucial stage in political history of Nigeria. I can beat my chest to tell you that world powers are funding kanu and those world powers, Nigeria government are yet to identify them. Nigeria is gradually snop diving in to unredeemable disintegration and this will bring peace and stability to the whole of Africa in particular and the world in general. DEJI Adeyanju, Nnamdi kanu and ipob are great phenomenon unto themselves when you hope to see a particular action from ipob, they come with actions that are totally difference from what you have anticipated, get ready to be shocked by the next strategy that ipob shall be unveiling..... Not only you will be shocked... The world at large is about to witness greatest tsunami in Nigeria.
My friend calm down take a deep breath & think
For KANU to come out now something is cooking
Whether u people like it or not this is political strategy & u definitely no the party it will favour
Don't be surprise if FG denounces the proscription of IPOB as a terrorist organization in coming months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by jumpandpas(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

Lol.... you're asking butterflyle0 why he ran away.......,have you seen a butterfly maintain a position for five minutes?

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Yareema22(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Read my post again.
That video is fake, how could u not figure out that video is fake
I'm a strong supporter of biafra at the same time I have common sense.
I know the right thing to do at the right time.

so Kanu's video is fake but the video showing Ganduje collecting bribe is not fake?...you see your life...now whether you like it or not the video is genuine and Buhari has been vindicated... deal with that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Lordofthewest(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Welcome back Nnamdi cownu olori pelebe 1 of biafuro caliphate, atiku has taken your throne ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by PenlsCaP: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yareema22:

so Kanu's video is fake but the video showing Ganduje collecting bribe is not fake?...you see your life...now whether you like it or not the video is genuine and Buhari has been vindicated... deal with that

Wetin concern ganduje bribe with this undecided
U really not making any point.
This is an old video that's what I mean by fake.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Ihateyoumod: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pekele007:

your vote is inconsequential

Tinubu owning Intel is a plus to buhari and not a minus....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by kanubiafra: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Mynd44 come and laugh small here ooo grin

PDP already pooing on themselves over this. I expect an emergency stakeholders meeting in PDP.

Fire is burning on the mountain cheesy
i said it long ago anyone hoping on ss se to win election is on his own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by Yareema22(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Wetin concern ganduje bribe with this undecided U really not making any point. This is an old video that's what I mean by fake.
O.k...thanks for the clarification... shalom

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by buchilino(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
MrAnele:
He's an Igbo man... Of course money is his greatest weakness

SO U DON'T LIKE MONEY?.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by janefame3: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
I'm shocked that Deji doesn't see anything wrong with Buhari's maladministration. Religious extremist aren't ashamed of evil acts of Buhari, it is a pity.
It affirm my ascertion that South west is the problem of this country, not even the illiterate north.
To see a young elite supporting this blood thirty government surprises me. Fulani herdsmen are just waiting for elections to be over, i pity Nigerians if Buhari rigs and wins.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by mbos: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Deji the Afonjas Skull Miner.

What is your Biz with Biafra?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju by mbos: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yareema22:

why Biafrans should stay clear of Yorubas Afonjas. Eternal Enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will Risk Inflation To Win Huge Foreign Investments / Policeman Beaten To Death For Killing A Trader In Lagos / Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.