Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades (36195 Views)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Australian Muslims Pray For Rain In Bush Fire And Drought-ravaged Areas / Here's How Long Muslims Have To Fast For Ramadan Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Who gives a fu..k ? God is in the heart not to the east

1 Like

Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by yakamata(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Akanoaaa:

You be most idiot have ever seen in my life. Jesus gives salvation but lemme ask u this biko, what is that number one terrorist called Muhammad offer to the world when he was alive? Oh I remember how he raped teenage girls and forced them to marry him and I also remember how he went to other towns, killed them and took the survived ones as slave and sold them whenever he needs money to buy weapons. Muhammad, I spite on you!

God forgive you.
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by xcelentattitude(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hassan88:
You can not convince a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana thats why i will keep u quiet. Think, think and think b4 u quote me.

And in this case you are the monkey I presume.

Why are we even having this discussion, are you the one to get the Mohammed story out of my profile?
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by doskie(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Nice one from the young Imam

That doesn't stop God from accepting their prayer though.

May Almighty Allah accept our solat and answer our prayer.
exactly. when the kibla is not discernable, then any direction is halal
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by hahn(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Akanoaaa:

You be most idiot have ever seen in my life.

See holy spirit inspired English abeg grin

Jesus gives salvation

Lol. Imaginary salvation like his imaginary father grin

but lemme ask u this biko, what is that number one terrorist called Muhammad offer to the world when he was alive?

Ask the muslims undecided

Oh I remember how he raped teenage girls and forced them to marry him and I also remember how he went to other towns, killed them and took the survived ones as slave and sold them whenever he needs money to buy weapons.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. “Why have you let all the women live?” he demanded. “These are the very ones who followed Balaam’s advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD’s people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

As you can see rape and slavery are supported by the bible

Muhammad, I spite on you!

At least pray for the power of proper spelling undecided

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hassan88:
do u've one?

hahahaha....I dy wait for una

1 Like

Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by cadesky(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Allahu Akbar
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by AFONJACOW(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
they should bomb the place to ashes and erect a new one after all that's their hubby
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Are You A Muslim? No " I don't believe that there no god/God but Allah." " I don't believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet ." " I don't believe that Islam is the Only True Religion." This is rubbish - " lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh ." Yes, I'm not a Muslim and don't Realbelieve all of the above
Imagine a world without Islam, how how sane and peaceful!
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=hahn post=72236019]

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

[i]Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

i want to knw how to quote all this like u oo
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
adebayo3449:

Ok
If that is too much for you.
Nehemiah 8 : 4-6.
Thank God you are a genius.
You should understand

Yes I'm a genius. I apparently have more intelligence in my little finger than allah and his prophet have in their brains:

Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Slavery was not for eternity in ancient Israel: Slaves were set free after serving for a certain period. (Exodus 21:2-6)

I always consult headslam whenever I need to amuse myself. You guys are real clowns grin grin

[quote author=adamsbadoo post=72238343][/quote]
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by SarcasticGenius(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
See iSLIMICALLY inspired moronic thinking grin grin Jesus is the example for Christians to follow and Jesus never kept any slaves unlike your beloved MOOhamad and Jesus never pillaged or attacked any innocent human beings like your muhamad and Jesus did not promise his followers a paradise of everlasting vag.ina grin grin

hahn:

Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)

They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho.

Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. “Why have you let all the women live?” he demanded. “These are the very ones who followed Balaam’s advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD’s people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

As you can see rape and slavery are supported by the bible

At least pray for the power of proper spelling undecided
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
HABAKKUK 2;20

New International Version
The LORD is in his holy temple; let all the earth
be silent before him.

New Living Translation

But the LORD is in his holy Temple. Let all the
earth be silent before him." English

Standard Version

But the LORD is in his holy temple; let all the
earth keep silence before him.”

BUT YOU'LL SEE THEM DRUMMING, SINGING AND TWERKING ALL IN THE NAME OF WORSHIPING JESUS....shior
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
. Matthew 10:34-36
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother- in-law. And a person’s enemies will be those of his own household.”

Why do we need Christ, if he had come with a sword? When a sword symbolizes war.
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Religion "man controlling man"
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by hahn(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=adamsbadoo post=72238343][/quote]

Simply highlight the text you want to quote and use the quote button ie the button close to the smileys in the text editor

or

by simply inserting the text in the middle of
and

like this
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by Adek65: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Nice one from the young Imam

That doesn't stop God from accepting their prayer though.

May Almighty Allah accept our solat and answer our prayer.
Amen
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
hahn:

Simply highlight the text you want to quote and use the quote button ie the button close to the smileys in the text editor

or

by simply inserting the text in the middle of

AM USING JAVA PHONE, can't do that.
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
YEye dey smell
YEye dey smell
YEye dey smell
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
adebayo3449:

“Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you.” – James 4:10

Some Christians may find the Muslim method of prayer odd…but if they were to pray as described in the Bible then they would find themselves praying much like Muslims…for example:

I will advise you to take your Bible and find out your self.
We Muslims are not like you guys that just quote a verse that does not exist.
You are free to verify this one.

My Mother came from a Muslim background and when I was young at 4/5 yrs, I asked her why are those people slamming hitting their head on the ground? she then reply they were praying.

That act looks strange to me because I have seen her praying bowing in chair, bed to pray, i have also seeing people in Celestial Church bowing to the ground to pray. The only strange thing to me is the continual process of Sujada and as a kid seeing adult in that process is awkward.

So muslim even make it a task to make sure the Sujada mark appear in their forehead.

If wanted to bow for God go down and remain till you are satisfy. And to clarify it, worship is in the spirit not of the flesh. yo can stand, sit, prostrate, take any posture, just be sincere and be focus on God.
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by hahn(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
adamsbadoo:

AM USING JAVA PHONE, can't do that.

Do you see the icons at the top of box when you want to reply a message?
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Matthew 5:21-22 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.’ But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.”
The word FOOL is a chorus abuse among everyone, including Christians, especially if you drive in Lagos. The fact remains that the hurdles of life is not exempted from those who are Christ followers because Jesus Christ himself was faced hardship. It has been recently observed in the modern churches that there are some scriptural verses that pastors dodge away from, with reasons known to them.
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
adamsbadoo:
. Matthew 10:34-36

“Do not think that I have come to bring
peace to the earth. I have not come to
bring peace, but a sword. For I have
come to set a man against his father,
and a daughter against her mother, and
a daughter-in-law against her mother- in-law. And a person’s enemies will be
those of his own household.”

Why do we need Christ, if he had come with a
sword? When a sword symbolizes war.

Am Prophet Mohammed collect the sword and unleashed in on the world,
Alqaeda, Hamas, Boko-Haram, MiyettiMachette-Allah has since continue his war legacy.
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
hahn:

Do you see the icons at the top of box when you want to reply a message?

Yah, have done it.
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
1Timothy 2:12 “I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.”
WHy then do we have female pastors...an act forbidden in islam.
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
hahn:

All these religious people don't listen to themselves at all grin

SO finally you have become a Muslem
Allahu Akbar,
Coman collect your Backpack, fully activated, just pull its all done in a second

[img]https://media./images/f6328943cad8b8c1a3277bc150670610/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by adamsbadoo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
See iSLIMICALLY inspired moronic thinking grin grin Jesus is the example for Christians to follow and Jesus never kept any slaves unlike your beloved MOOhamad and Jesus never pillaged or attacked any innocent human beings like your muhamad and Jesus did not promise his followers a paradise of everlasting vag.ina grin grin

Luke 14:26 “If anyone comes to me and does not
hate his own father and mother and wife
and children and brothers and sisters,
yes, and even his own life, he cannot be
my disciple.”

Then where is the place of love and care to
others in the kingdom?
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by hahn(m): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

SO finally you have become a Muslem
Allahu Akbar,
Coman collect your Backpack, fully activated, just pull its all done in a second

[img]https://media./images/f6328943cad8b8c1a3277bc150670610/tenor.gif[/img]

Hahaha! 72 virgins here I come! tongue cheesy grin
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by gbekoilias(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
ma sha. allah. may almighty subahannahu. watallah. gra.t us. all aljannatu fridaous
Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by hahn(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Re: Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol, see stupidity.

Whoever loves his life will lose it, but whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
John 12:25

This scripture only teaches that love for God must be so strong that everything else, including love for parents and love for ones own life will seem like hate. But please tell me what kind of teaching is this from MOOhamad? grin

adamsbadoo:

Then where is the place of love and care to
others in the kingdom?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) / Can I Eat The Food Prepared By My Girlfriend During Ramadan / Ruling On Watching BBN And Pornographic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.