Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React (60730 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by ajl: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
flyca:
I heard that this lady dropped out of the university in 100L level because she had “a calling”

Fiam fiam fiam, she was a minister of God, and a prophetess performing “signs and wonders” angry

Fiaaaaaam, she is now into blood rituals shocked

Spits on her hipocrisy, tuaa!

Go back to check your bible very well if you are a bible believer. Blood right is a common ritual. So far it's not human blood.

There are 66 bible verses about rituals. Also depend on who or what the ritual is offered to.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Ritual

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by mablie(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You don't criticise everything. This generation of youths are so quick to draw up conclusions and claim superior knowledge even in areas they're lacking

Yes, she married a monarch.
Yes, she's a prophetess, but one thing some of you forget is that God's ways aren't man's ways. What if, just what if God told her to marry the diabolical monarch? What if God wants to raise a new generation of monarchs? I could remember vividly that one of God's servants in the bible was told to marry a prostitute he slept with. I could imagine the criticism if any of this new generation pastors dares marry a prostitute.

Some of you need to start thinking differently than being the judges no one made you.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by otipoju(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
naijapips02:
Women can do anything for money.

The fake spirituality that most girls exhibit is just a leverage towards manipulating the hearts of men....they really don't give 2 craps about spirituality.

Guys in all you do, Make Money! Believe me, with money you can get any girl even your daddy GO's wife.

This is what one lady once told me. That women have no religion.

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by MetaPhysical: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Ase Edumare to u too.
But the blood of Jesus was meant to end all that blood stuff. Lord Jesus emphatically told us not ti engage in such.

You are quoting the literature...the text written in the Bible. Underneath the texts, there are crypted messages for those with higher understanding. Some people said this rite should not have been made public. I disagree and happy that it is publicised. It will open discussion into better understanding of the Bible, so the yoke of demonic Pastors misguiding and cheating innocent congregation can be broken and casted away.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by MetaPhysical: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Simply choose one. You can't be a Xtian and Ifa worshopper same time.

Not true. There is no inconsistency between Ifa and the three Abrahamic religions.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by federalgoddey(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
which blood flows on the floor?
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by nextstep(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Elder0001:
Disgusting.

African tradition has no respect for women.

Actually, African traditions have always had a healthy respect for women. What we imported from the West was a very misogynist religion that didn't even believe that women had souls until 1800s. Same thing with Islam. I argue that it's these Middle Eastern religions that people have imbibed that empowered selfish individuals to deny women their rights and existence. They picked and chose discriminatory parts of their religions and chose to apply it to subdue our womenfolk.

After all, before Islam and Christianity, women had always been breadwinners in their various societies, they had their voices heard, and played important roles in many ways. Women who farmed, owned a space in the market, sewed, braided hair, midwifed, traded extensively, etc... and thus participated materially in the economic and power structures of their societies. On the other hand, the Western Industrial complex didn't really admit women into the workplace until the mid 1800s, yet we had women doing all kinds of jobs since time immemorial. We even had powerful priestesses with real influence in African cultures - then the Christians came and said that women cannot be leaders in Church, until recently that is.

Of course there were exceptions, but generally, the average woman enjoyed much better freedoms and ownership of property in pre-colonial Africa than the average woman in Victorian England. Fact.

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by King44(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
this is tradition n most be respected DAT does not mean she worships idol
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by Xano(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Interesting
It's like Saul...
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by ajl: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
oruma19:
Correct. We worship God our iwn way. Must it be oyinbo people's way? Thats how many of u after doing ur weeding still go to church to do oyibo people's own, thereby wasting money... I love the ooni, he fears God , all otger gods are subject to the almighty Jah. Hail africa

Even the religion itself was stolen by Oyinbo people from us, rebranded and sold back to us at a cost, slavery and colonialism. Go to the dungeon of the Catholic church and see what the popes kneel before to pray. A black Mary and baby Jesus. See it on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZe4N6VtOtE

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
semyman:
Christianity is overrated here. The other a guy was harassed and publicly humiliated for preaching Christianity openly in the Uk by some Britons and their police

How can you preach Christianity to white ppl? That's like bringing in cannabis to Amsterdam
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by planetx: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
ajl:

Even the religion itself was stolen by Oyinbo people from us, rebranded and sold back to us at a cost, slavery and colonialism. Go to the dungeon of the Catholic church and see what the popes kneel before to pray. A black Mary and baby Jesus. See it on Youtube:
And they brainwash our people into hanging the picture of a white Jesus on their wall, while they know the real truth. You also have this images of the black madonna and baby Jesus all over churches in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by Khayblitzy: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
What would traditions not ask for, hmm. Traditions my foot! God knows best.

See more of this at dailycastng.com
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by factwriter(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amakavula:
David had to marry Saul's daughter , even eat from the priests' unleavened breads.

Moses was raised and trained in the house of pharaoh to be useful.

Samson had to marry a phillistine for God to work.

A harlot saved the two spies from Joshua in Jericho,offer them bed, and food even though it was unclean.

The holy spirit told Peter he should eat from the unclean beasts as God has made it clean when he was asked to go to the house of the centurion.

Daneil was more useful in the court of Darius and Nebuchadnezzar , worked with magicians and Maggi.

Even Esther in the Bible had to perform the ritual to become Queen, don't be quick to judge.

God's ways are different from Man. God 's ways are different from Man !

We don't know her convenant with God. She might have prayed and God told her to go, do everything they ask of you, but I will use you in their mist.

God might want to use her to change the life of the King and the Monarch. How would she get there without passing through this traditional rites?

We sit at home and Judge people with second thoughts.. I don't know her , but I pray God use her mightly in the mist of charms, and blood rites.

Dream on - dreamer!

Anything to exonerate your fellow hypocrite.

I wonder if your analysis would have been same if she were coming from another religion.

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by kunlexus11(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
maybe is the blood of Jesus
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by olotuo: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congrat yeyeoodua
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Chai! Prophetess gba! shocked shocked shocked

Something tells me she would be troublesome grin
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by engrsyer(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bros its the spirit of God who wrote these things through you.
God is mysterious God. He uses the foolish things to prove to the wise that you are foolish in His presence.
Just watch out how God will use this sister to redeem the Ooni and the Yoruba race in future for His glory.

Don't be deceived for God is not mocked.

Amakavula:
David had to marry Saul's daughter , even eat from the priests' unleavened breads.

A harlot saved the two spies from Joshua in Jericho,offer them bed, and food even though it was unclean.

The holy spirit told Peter he should eat from the unclean beasts as God has made it clean when he was asked to go to the house of the centurion.

Daneil was more useful in the court of Darius and Nebuchadnezzar , worked with magicians and Maggi.

Even Esther in the Bible had to perform the ritual to become Queen, don't be quick to judge.

We don't know her convenant with God. She might have prayed and God told her to go, do everything they ask of you, but I will use you in their mist.

God might want to use her to change the life of the King and the Monarch. How would she get there without passing through this traditional rites?

We sit at home and Judge people with second thoughts.. I don't know her , but I pray God use her mightly in the mist of charms, and blood rites.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by hahn(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Elder0001:
Disgusting.

African tradition has no respect for women.

Neither do Islam and Christianity undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by oruma19: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
ajl:

they are always lieing to us. Dont mind the whites
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by Emmyrichboy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amakavula:

will you keep quiet
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by CodeTemplar: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
HigherEd:
So fetish things still dey shocked shocked
Worse things happen daily.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by WetinConsignMe: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
MetaPhysical:

You are quoting the literature...the text written in the Bible. Underneath the texts, there are crypted messages for those with higher understanding. Some people said this rite should not have been made public. I disagree and happy that it is publicised. It will open discussion into better understanding of the Bible, so the yoke of demonic Pastors misguiding and cheating innocent congregation can be broken and casted away.

Has nothing to do with literature. The essence of Christ comming is to free you from all these rites and rituals that have been used to keep man in bondage. Xtianity is internal, u r guided by spirit. If u still have to engage in these blood rituals, fine - but u can't do that and at tha same time call yourself a Xtian.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by CodeTemplar: 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
ajl:

Go back to check your bible very well if you are a bible believer. Blood right is a common ritual. So far it's not human blood.

There are 66 bible verses about rituals. Also depend on who or what the ritual is offered to.

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Ritual

Thought those were for sins and God has forgiven us(Naomi inclusive) through Christ.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
flyca:
I heard that this lady dropped out of the university in 100L level because she had “a calling”

Fiam fiam fiam, she was a minister of God, and a prophetess performing “signs and wonders” angry

Fiaaaaaam, she is now into blood rituals shocked

Spits on her hipocrisy, tuaa!

Some people are born sharp. This one trap don catcha whole Ooni. I give am hand.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by jamejanev: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amakavula:

Thank u my brother. To be wise is a gift from God. I like your analysis, may God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by Vince77(m): 6:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
naijapips02:
Women can do anything for money.

The fake spirituality that most girls exhibit is just a leverage towards manipulating the hearts of men....they really don't give 2 craps about spirituality.

Guys in all you do, Make Money! Believe me, with money you can get any girl even your daddy GO's wife.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amakavula:

You too much nice one

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by Antina(f): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
factwriter:

Dream on - dreamer!

Anything to exonerate your fellow hypocrite.

I wonder if your analysis would have been same if she were coming from another religion.

Don't mind him! It's all about changing her family status? As someone said up there, God! Don't test my faith with money and fame.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by skoroko(m): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Is this how Ogun ososii's rite is performed?....
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React by abibun: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Replicating mark your door with blood

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Students Who Killed Our Sacred Python Are In Grave Danger – Owerri Chief Priest / African Presidents And Their Wives(first Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.