Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance (71125 Views)

List Of Ooni’s New Queens & Their Profiles / Ooni And His Wife, Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Welcome A Son / Shilekunola Moronke Naomi, Ooni’s New Wife Begins Duty As Queen Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by nurex01(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has received his new Olori after the necessary rites have been performed, the Palace said.

“Her Majesty, Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi is the new Yeyeluwa Oodua. Necessary rites fully performed,” a terse message from the Palace said.

See the photographs, courtesy of the Ooni’s Palace:

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Optional09: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gragratuangaga

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Peculariconcept(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lovely, cheesy

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by admax(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
This Ooni of Ife like fine fine things sha! He doesn’t like dark ladies at all, the fairer the better.

He is a ‘Christian’ that serves Idols and Married an ‘Evangelist’ that will join him to worship idols as well.

Okay o. Odiegwu lipsrsealed

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by sexymoma(f): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dead on arrival!! "The Marriage"
even in the olden days Ogun worshipers are not allowed to get married to ifa worshipers.....Christianity and idolatry
Too many differences, someone said the babe was forced, i guess you haven't gone to check her pictures on IG... Prophetess that wears what brings out all her curves.. this one is sakamaje angry, Can she even hold a vigil in the palace, what about her kids can she name her son Samson Or David? Can She? Can She Still Go to churches to lay hands or preach about sanctification? Can she, How about fasting and prayer, I use to hear i converted to Christianity, i haven't heard of i converted to idolatry angry... Why is Christianity like this for God's Sake, What message is she passing to those who made her a role model, those who made her their mentor, Those who could beat their chest that she is truly called by God... I heard she s just 25...If i should continue typing, i wont finish today..

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Tolbanks(f): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Powerful combination!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Daviestunech(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oni ND omo pupa sha cheesy grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Damoxy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
I pray make this one last past Wuraola

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by KingSatan: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AND THIS IS HOW SHE FINALLY BECAME MINE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

MY WISH FOR YOU NEW QUEEN. "AS YOU FVCK THE ROYAL PWEEK, MAY YOU PRODUCE TRADITIONAL CHILDREN THAT WILL CONTINUE IN MY WAYS".

ALL HAIL SATAN!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by psalmz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
She will be fvkin royal deek

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Yankee101: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
When you be 'Christian' and them wan make you go serve for altar of Ogun. Someone must compromise

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Lillianbri(f): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na wa
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by dust144(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Enjoy your new blood.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by royalamour(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dude's got eye for beautiful ladies. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by godwinkessi: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
;NA Chioma arrange this one the last time time she was there with Davido

11 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by jashar(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by sleekbae: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
pastor

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by ngwababe(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
So Oni na aga ira otu n'abalia? Choi!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by laraemi(f): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congrat to them
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by chinavs9ja(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nawa ooo

I am a web developer, check my signature

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
She knows what she's doing.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by flyca: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
More like “Father and Daughter”
Ooni weh don sa!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Mankosi: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ok. So this night is gonna be a night to remember

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by MetaPhysical: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
I love it!

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Hardebayo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congratulations to the royal family! She shall be fruitful in Jesus name Amen.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by ekestic1976(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
psalmz:
She will be fvkin royal deek

Sacrilege! It's like you LEFT home early!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why is she looking scared tho? Abi she never enter the palace before this day? grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by oladipo322(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rubbish.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by TVTKOKO(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is beautiful kiss kiss kiss.. I adore the yoruba tradition

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni’s New Wife, Silekunola, Enters The Palace With Grace, Elegance by kushercain: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Me thinks this dude is the problem in his marriage.....how can 3 women be all BAD
Thinking out loud undecided

No be women again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease / Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.