Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof (4510 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by gidgiddy: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Back in the day when Nnamdi Kanu anchored Radio Biafra, I heard him say a few times that he had been to Jerusalem in the past to pray. I now wondered if it wasn't old pictures of that trip to Jerusalem that people resurrected to make it look like Kanu had resurfaced.

As I looked at the pictures of Kanu in Jerusalem, I realised something was wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then it his me! Before Kanu was arrested by the DSS in 2015, he had no mark on his face. But after the DSS charged him to court and he started attending his court dates, we all noticed that Nnamdi Kanu now had a mark on his left cheek. Nnamdi Kanu has never revealed how he got that Mark but we all know what can happen in DSS detention.

The point I'm trying to make is that the pictures in Jerusalem has to be before Kanu was arrested because he has no mark on his cheek. Compare the first two pictures of Kanu in Jerusalem and the last two in court.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I HAVE SINCE CONFIRMED THAT NNAMDI KANU IS ALIVE AND WELL IN JERUSALEM. I URGE THE MODS TO CLOSE THIS THREAD OF MINE. THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by PenlsCaP: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
We all know it's fake..
Only fools will bliv other wise.
The moment I saw it I knew

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by gidgiddy: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu has had that Mark on his left cheek since his court days till he was last seen. How is it that the mark now disappeared from his cheek in the pictures from Jerusalem?

It all shows that the picture from Jerusalem are old ones

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Danishguy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
I don't think it's old. The video has boys accompanying him, the aura of respect around him could only come after he might have rubbished the DSS

If you ask me, that video is legit

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Flattino(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Where is the proof you’re talking about?
Clown ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
[size=14pt]I cant see the roof[/size]

The Picture below is as old as 2014
http://www.theambassadormagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/THE-AMBASSADOR-MAG-9.jpg

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Buterflyle0: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
OP is in pains grin

That mark was obviously an injury. Guy has been away for 9 months which us more than enough time for such a tiny mark to heal and fade off to skin tone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by larryman98: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Stop this nonsense and go and listen Radio Biafra is live. ...Is live on radio Biafra now.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by gidgiddy: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Danishguy:
I don't think it's old. The video has boys accompanying him, the aura of respect around him could only come after he might have rubbished the DSS

If you ask me, that video is legit

The video could have been shot any time, the proof is in the pictures. Look at 3 online pictures of Nnamdi Kanu after being grated bail. I indicate the scar on his face. He does not have the scar in these picture in Jerusalem
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Throwback: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gidgiddy is still in denial, grasping at straws and unable to accept he has been a fool.

When time reveals that the appearance is recent and Okanlawon is truly the fastest sprinter alive, I hope you would shower him with due accolades for his cowardice, rather than try to spin it as some tactical approach he took to destroy the Zoo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

The video could have been shot any time, the proof is in the pictures. Look at 3 online pictures of Nnamdi Kanu after being grated bail. I indicate the scar on his face. He does not have the scar in these picture in Jerusalem

Oya wee you keep kwayet, i don upgrade your brain for you,

Fear Google !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by rhemmiedream(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Op is an agent of the zoo. Lamidi Cownu is back . Deal with it grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by curfew: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
We must continue
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by gidgiddy: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Throwback:
Gidgiddy is still in denial, grasping at straws and unable to accept he has been a fool.

When time reveals that the appearance is recent and Okanlawon is truly the fastest sprinter alive, I hope you would shower him with due accolades for his cowardice, rather than try to spin it as some tactical approach he took to destroy the Zoo.

Stop talking nonsense. As a Biafran supporter, I would be very happy if Kanu was safe and sound in Jerusalem. But I hate fake news.

WHERE IS THE SCAR ON KANU'S LEFT CHEEK IN THE PICTURE BELOW?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Danishguy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
gidgiddy:

But that's a Facebook live video, we only had that feature August 2015 'not all users has access to that, until early 2016' when was him Kanu arrested.

Am saying so because, in the first 30 seconds of the video, Him Kanu enquired in Igbo 'If the video was live'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by NonsoWow: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi kanu is alive and well. The video is very real. He has returned to haunt those who were applauding his no election message during the anambra election thinking they were doing Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by SarakiBukola: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
IPOB guys suffering from PTSD and creating threads up and down.

My question for the OP is this, why make it obvious you aren't so...... well off IQ-wise ? tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by sCun: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu never wore that Jewish attire before returning to Nigeria, he only started wearing that attire during his trials. How about that OP?
The video is very real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by SarkinYarki: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Throwback:

Come on don't tell me you also believe this nonsense
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by proudevil: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Op reminds me of the movie face-off...probably cloned KANU as he accused buhari of been cloned some months back.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Yyeske(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gidgiddy, stop deceiving yourself and tune in to radio Biafra as we speak, it has been confirmed.
102.1fm around the Onitsha area

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Yyeske(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
PenlsCaP:
We all know it's fake..
Only fools will bliv other wise.
The moment I saw it I knew
Radio Biafra has confirmed the news to your shame

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Yyeske(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
NonsoWow:
Nnamdi kanu is alive and well. The video is very real. He has returned to haunt those who were applauding his no election message during the anambra election thinking they were doing Obiano.
I'm listening to radio Biafra right now and it's been confirmed to be true, don't mind those liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by PenlsCaP: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Radio Biafra has confirmed the news to your shame

Shut up! Facebook and twitter radio biafra is different from live radio
We are waiting for him to speak live
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by SarkinYarki: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:
OP is in pains grin

That mark was obviously an injury. Guy has been away for 9 months which us more than enough time for such a tiny mark to heal and fade off to skin tone.

Stop stoking your lies , I wonder what you Buharist are up to with this mischief
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Buterflyle0: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Stop stoking your lies , I wonder what you Buharist are up to with this mischief

Pain ooo pain grin

I can see your pains cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by NonsoWow: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yyeske:
I'm listening to radio Biafra right now and it's been confirmed to be true, don't mind those liars
Yes, Nnamdi kanu is back. Everything will start falling into place.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Yyeske(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
IPOB coordinators have been calling and confirming the news, only low lifers will come on nairaland and talking crap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Unseen(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB coordinators have been calling and confirming the news, only low lifers will come on nairaland and talking crap

Is Saul among the Prophets?
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by firo08(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sophisticated morons at work.
They hate igbos for nothing.
Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Minjim: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
All I know is that Atiku cant just be sharing dollars and expect Nnamdi Kanu to remain in hiding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem Are Old, Here Is Proof by Hotfreezer: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Minjim:
All I know is that Atiku cant just be sharing dollars and expect Nnamdi Kanu to remain in hiding.

The prayer he's praying in Jerusalem is prayer over food. He wants to eat Atiku's dollars.

Kanu smelled the dollars from hiding and promptly came out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Pictures From APC Campaign In Akwaibom They Wish U Didn't See / Finally Kwankwaso Breaks Silence On Creation Of Kano New Emirates / Eastern Region Cabinet Members In 1960

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.