Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari (613 Views)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus: Abdullahi Moukhtar Tests Positive. He Is Mamman Daura's In-law / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari by Jnewsmediaman: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has said he will “retire” President Muhammadu Buhari back to Daura in 2019.

Abubakar stated that Nigerians and not politicians would decide between a failed government and one with solutions.

In a statement issued by his spokesperson, Paul Ibe, on Thursday night, the former Vice President insisted that he was “well-wired” to provide leadership for the country.

News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, quoted him as saying “This is a government that has failed on all fronts. Nigerians can no longer be hoodwinked by the Orwellian propaganda that is the signature of this administration.

READ MORE HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2018/10/i-will-send-you-back-to-daura-in-2019.html

Re: I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari by baliyubla: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
I volunteer to ferry the dullard back to Daura in this truck. Atiku doesn't need to even promise Nigerians anything, because bubus tag as the worst government in the history of Nigeria would take some beating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari by Donald95(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Take it easy with your threats, Remember, Nnamdi Kanu is back.Millions are waiting to hear his stand on this election. Because wherever he stands is where 3/4 ndi Igbo will also stand
Re: I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari by Racoon(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
“This is a government that has failed on all fronts. Nigerians can no longer be hoodwinked by the Orwellian propaganda that is the signature of this administration.
Simple! Back to Daura.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari by GoodofNaija: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
We believe you more than the illiterate incompetent one who has nothing to offer us other suffering while he & his son are busy embarking on medical tourism and his son bike riding round abuja.

We already Atikulating

1 Like

Re: I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
We are with you Atikulating all the way..

Atiku/Obi 2019 is the goal.

BackToDaura is the destination for herdsmen

1 Like

Re: I Will Send You Back To Daura In 2019, Again Atiku Attacks Buhari by Grayxme: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
I mean...I wonder who's giving Atiku such guts that he thinks he is a better candidate. I know the President Buhari is not the best but trust me he is 100 times better than Atiku

(1) (Reply)

24 Reasons Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu” (no. 2 Is Obv / Imo APC Crisis: More Troubles For Okorocha, Nwosu As APC Removes Names Of Agburu / Aaaah See Buhari Life Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.