Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! (4716 Views)

Sold:08 Upgraded To 012 Toyota Highlander For N6m / Toks 2002 Iveco Rigid Truck For N6m / Clean Title White Toks 2015 Toyota Corolla Le For N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by numen(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2018
This thread says it all https://www.nairaland.com/4805469/very-sharp-tokunbo-toyota-corolla

I believe no VIN is coming and the OP has abandoned this thread.

At least people have been enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Dantedasz(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2018
numen:

I stand by you bro.

I've been in sales for over 10 years and anytime a seller is not willing to divulge pertinent info to potential buyers there's something fishy brooding.

This was even a comment I made in passing over the weekend,only for my mentions time line to start blowing up yesterday.
Some of us know that most of these vehicles have no customs duty paid. What they attach to the sales is forged machined outside entries or recycled entries which is the process by which one document is used for numerous vehicles of the same make.
So because some of us decided to stop posting on the autos section because of fraud does it mean it is not going on?
Where were these guys when we were battling inspiredm and chelseabmw on these boards years ago?
Those opposed to my posts know why they are doing it.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by numen(m): 9:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dantedasz:

This was even a comment I made in passing over the weekend,only for my mentions time line to start blowing up yesterday.
Some of us know that most of these vehicles have no customs duty paid. What they attach to the sales is forged machined outside entries or recycled entries which is the process by which one document is used for numerous vehicles of the same make.
So because some of us decided to stop posting on the autos section because of fraud does it mean it is not going on?
Where were these guys when we were battling inspiredm and chelseabmw on these boards years ago?

Keep staying around bro. We need you guys to keep exposing them.
Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Dantedasz:

I was a victim of the bolded on my 2005 Honda accord that was bought at Oloruntobi Motors which is at Meiran, Lagos.
They've still not resolved my ordeal let alone compensate me; you can save these their numbers to be sure you are not
buying any vehicle from them to avoid being proned to fraud. Their numbers are 09098064935(Mr James), 09095491881(their boy with nairaland username icedre that posted the vehicle on auto section https://www.nairaland.com/3022535/sold-sold-honda-accord-2005 ) and 08099916782(one old man).

My car almost got seized by customs after Ibadan on October 12th 2018 or so but I thank God I scaled through after over six(6) hours delay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2018
legalwealth:

I was a victim of the bolded on my 2005 Honda accord that was bought at Oloruntobi Motors which is at Meiran, Lagos.
They've still not resolved my ordeal let alone compensate me; you can save these their numbers to be sure you are not
buying any vehicle from them to avoid being proned to fraud. Their numbers are 09098064935(Mr James), 09095491881(their boy with nairaland username icedre that posted the vehicle on auto section https://www.nairaland.com/3022535/sold-sold-honda-accord-2005 ) and 08099916782(one old man).

My car almost got seized by customs after Ibadan on October 12th 2018 or so but I thank God I scaled through after over six(6) hours delay.

Thank God that this ordeal has opened my eyes to confirming customs papers within very few hours without me leaving the comfort of my room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by legalwealth(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dantedasz:

You can click here => https://www.nairaland.com/4911746/read-why-how-car-almost to read the thread that I just created regarding the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by Kfed4ril(m): 2:01am On Jan 11, 2019
legalwealth:

Thank God that this ordeal has opened my eyes to confirming customs papers within very few hours without me leaving the comfort of my room.

Pls how, explain to me as I also want to know how
Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by numen(m): 2:16am On Jan 11, 2019
I am also interested in knowing how you confirm papers from home. Please enlighten us. Thanks.

Edit: I've seen the link you posted and the contents therein. Thank you for that thread. Stay blessed.

legalwealth:

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by nairaman66(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2019
OP has gone to the USA to look
For the VIN of the car.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by legalwealth(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
nairaman66:
OP has gone to the USA to look
For the VIN of the car.. angry

Lol

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale 2017 Honda Accord Sport For N6m!!! by suruwilliams(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bursted grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD!!! 2004 Honda Accord EOD Registered But Not Used @1.5m Only / Brand New 2011 Toyota Venza (Thumbstart, Navigation, Backup Camera, DVD) / Neatly Used Peugeot 306 Going For 330k Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.