Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help (422 Views)

8 Common Types Of Eating Disorders / 20-30% Of Nigerians Are Suffering Mental Disorders – Nigerian Govt / Mental Disorders You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
Though I will say it is not that serious but I find it difficult to eat. Sometimes when I am cooking, my heart do skip and in the office during break time I feel a bit unhappy. Just eating because I don't want to lose weight since I am already looking like the figure 1 and bae is plump. Please guys help, someone prescribed one drug called "orieptal" I have looked it up in the internet and I can't find its name.

I just want to have that hunger for food. I am 100% healthy or so I think, but I don't have that joy thinking about eating food. I can afford any food I can think of right now but I don't feel like having any, no hunger at all even if I stay for a whole day without food.
Re: Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help by clive2u(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
you're either depressed or worried about something, figure out what you're worried about and fix it and see how hunger go dey worry you anyhow
Re: Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
clive2u:
you're either depressed or worried about something, figure out what you're worried about and fix it and see how hunger go dey worry you anyhow

A bit correct cause I had serious health anxiety that lasted for over 4 months but I am very fine now. Ain't worry about anything that serious.
Re: Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help by clive2u(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
henro4niger:

A bit correct cause I had serious health anxiety that lasted for over 4 months but I am very fine now. Ain't worry about anything that serious.
not an expert but its happiness that brings eating appetite, look for something or someone that will make you happy. having kinda similar problem here and i know i'll be so hungry when i get what i want

1 Like

Re: Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
clive2u:
not an expert but its happiness that brings eating appetite, look for something or someone that will make you happy. having kinda similar problem here and i know i'll be so hungry when i get what i want

thank you so much for your assistance, really appreciate. Though I will be very happy if I can hear what others think.
Re: Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help by Sohnya(f): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buy cyprivit syrup,makes u hungry and sleepy,like when you are hungry you eat alot then you sleep afterwards,it works....also write out things you enjoy eating and eat them more,eat late at night too,it works for my uncle.

1 Like

Re: Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sohnya:
Buy cyprivit syrup,makes u hungry and sleepy,like when you are hungry you eat alot then you sleep afterwards,it works....also write out things you enjoy eating and eat them more,eat late at night too,it works for my uncle.

Thank you so much, I'll consider that
Re: Having Eating Disorders, Can Someone Help by Sohnya(f): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
henro4niger:

Thank you so much, I'll consider that
u're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help! / Kedi Re-vive - For Poor Sexual Drive / Benefits Of Olive Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.