Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm (1755 Views)

Nigeria’s Internet Subscribers Dropped By 9 Million In One Year – NBS / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by frankdoz22: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please Take Note On The Exact Broadcast Time...

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of IPOB, will be live on the 21st Of October 2018 by '6:00Pm' BiafraLand Time, not 9Pm.

Be ready for the Tsunamic broadcast, that will quake the globe.

Please Take Note...

From IPOB Leadership

Ibeh Gift Amarachi reporting...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by ogawisdom(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
No election in Biafra loading

Bad new to Atikuobi campaign

The Atikulating spirit will now be diverted to referedum project

The cow rearer has won if kanu re surfaces now angry cry

Kanu should have waited till after 2019 election to resurface or was this the plan of APC to kill Atikuobi project.

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by enemybulldozer(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is bad news to enemies of Bia4ra grin grin grin
#longlive Nnamdi Kanu the lion of Biafraland
#longlive Biafraland
#longlive lovers of freedom

Enemies of Bia4ra will be like..

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by Bannylove13: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why are you people making fool of yourselves..

Is 6.pm.
Where is your kanu..

Propaganda t it's peak..

Afons try again..

See/as atikulating already..

Wake up from slumber

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by Throwback: 5:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

Is 6.pm.
Where is your kanu..

Propaganda t it's peak..

Afons try again..

Wake up from slumber

This dude will suffer depression when Atiku finally loses and retires from politics.

Of all the decent Nigerians who can replace Buhari, it is Atiku and the useless PDP that you want to invite to dinner?

You think you can share a meal with locusts? You want to dine with lotus eaters?

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by hucienda: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
This would affect PDP votes in their supposed stronghold if indeed all this is true.

Let's first hear what he has to say then one can come to a rational explanation and analysis on what happened since the invasion of his home by the Nigerian Army and forecast as to its likely effects on the February election.
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by PapalsBull(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
But gidgiddy says it was a lie that wasn't cownu.

Cc: tigerclaws, is there any jubilation in onitsha about cownu's appearance?
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by Bannylove13: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Throwback:

This dude will suffer depression when Atiku finally loses and retires from politics.

Of all the decent Nigerians who can replace Buhari, it is Atiku and the useless PDP that you want to invite to dinner?

You think you can share a meal with locusts? You want to dine with lotus eaters?

Oga till then..
But your kanu propaganda won't fly

We won't let it fly..

We will match you guys propaganda with truth..

Buhari is going down and it's obvious to all..

You guys have played all your cards..
From corrupt to ethnicity

Obi to hause..
Slaves to ogas..

Tribalism..
E no work na kanu be the latest..

Is death on arrival..

Tell your master's..is not selling..

Bad market

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by NonsoWow: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

Is 6.pm.
Where is your kanu..

Propaganda t it's peak..

Afons try again..

Wake up from slumber
They said 21st of October, abi you blind?
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by PapalsBull(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
tigerclaws:

ok

i leave that to mynd44 and lalasticlala to judge
I'm always satisfied with their unbiased judgment
thanks
[/s]

Is nnamdi cownu a Nairalander? No.

Do you know that nnamdi cownu dont have the wherewithal to lead the biafra struggle because he's a coward?

Do you know that athifku is a deadly criminal wanted in the U.S.?
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by tigerclaws: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

Is nnamdi cownu a Nairalander? No.

Do you know that nnamdi cownu dont have the wherewithal to lead the biafra struggle because he's a coward?

Do you know that athifku is a deadly criminal wanted in the U.S.?
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by PapalsBull(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
tigerclaws:

trash trash trash

Where is the new handle you register today?

You keep cloning my moniker grin

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by despi64(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari is a goner. His message would dent Buhari's government, he would reveal a whole lot of things. My opinion

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by Bannylove13: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
NonsoWow:
They said 21st of October, abi you blind?

You wey get eyes..why not today..
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by PapalsBull(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
despi64:
Buhari is a goner. His message would dent Buhari's government, he would reveal a whole lot of things. My opinion
[/s]

More like athifku is a gooner because there won't be any erectionn in alaigbo grin

Have you forgotten the 'no erectionn, no lefeledum' slogan?

Ask gidgiddy, no election in alaigbo grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by tigerclaws: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:

Where is the new handle you register today?

You keep cloning my moniker grin
[/s]
another wrong accusations
i have been complaining since morning and my complaint deleted with no response
well it's left for the mods to judge if it's bully or not
as for me wrong accusations is bully a sin and an offence
but once again it's all left to the mods

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun dominique oam4j
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by Yyeske(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
PapalsBull:
But gidgiddy says it was a lie that wasn't cownu.

Cc: tigerclaws, is there any jubilation in onitsha about cownu's appearance?
Disappointment everywhere, many just can't believe that IPOB has been lying to them all the while.
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by PapalsBull(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Rubbish
stop talking Nonsense
you have no contributions except wrong accusations and bigotry

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
my complaint since morning
thanks

How is what I wrote, wrong accusation and bigotry? The guy says Buhari is a gooner and I said "more like athifku is a gooner "

Is that bigotry grin?
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by PapalsBull(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yyeske:
Disappointment everywhere, many just can't believe that IPOB has been lying to them all the while.

Bro, how is onitsha? What's the atmosphere over there?

Cc: gidgiddy
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by Yyeske(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
PapalsBull:

Bro, how is onitsha? What's the atmosphere over there?

Cc: gidgiddy
Normal, just that guys have been vexing over the lies IPOB has earlier told them about the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu, now the truth is unfolding and guys ain't smiling here.
IPOB through Emma powerful should better give a press briefing tomorrow to calm nerves

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi KANU To Make First Post Invasion Broadcast Today By 9:00pm by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
hucienda:
This would affect PDP votes in their supposed stronghold if indeed all this is true.

Let's first hear what he has to say then one can come to a rational explanation and analysis on what happened since the invasion of his home by the Nigerian Army and forecast as to its likely effects on the February election.
Lemme give my humble opinion on this.
His broadcast will have a role to play in the build up to the elections next year.
I think it will affect Atiku whatever his decision will be.
Look at it this way; if he decides to continue from where he stopped, most Atiku supporters in the East will change their minds from voting (He is a principality in the East already, the masses already believe him more than those politicians in the region).
However, if he decides to support PDP, the northerners will see him as a agent of PDP and think Atiku is in support of IPOB thereby mobilizing against them at the polls. His insults on their elders has already made them dislike him before now.

Either way, Atiku will be the one to lose because the broadcast may either cause voters apathy in the East or a gangup against him in the North.

My take, Mr Kanu should lay low for now.

(1) (Reply)

More pictures of Mammoth Crowd In APC Kaduna Presidential Rally / See How Massive Crowd Welcomed Atiku In Ebonyi- Photos / Gov. Ambode’s Children Prostrate To Greet President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.