Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

New Shoe With Charging Port By Puma Company - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Shoe With Charging Port By Puma Company (1034 Views)

Gionee M7 Power Charging Port 50007l Needed / Puma Slide For Sale / How To Clean Your Charging Port Using A Needle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Shoe With Charging Port By Puma Company by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
New innovations can't stop coming as far as Tech is concerned. We have seen the recent phone that comes with a projector, the Nokia phone with 5 cameras, the Smartphone with 10GB of RAM and many more but now this trending one is not a smartphone actually but a piece of technology embedded in a shoe.

A man was sported wearing this shoe which comes with a serial USB port at the rear which enables you charge your smartphone. I really think the Voltage in this shoe should not be that much to avoid electrocuting the wearer.

The price and spec of this great shoe is still anonymous at this time but i think the Puma company should keep up the good work.

So what do you think about this great shoe?? cool shocked

Read More @
Naijtecho..com

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Donated An African Rock Python To Jos Wildlife Park / Stop Buying Chinese Or Fake Laptops: / Brand New Iphone 4 16gig For Sale(officially Unlocked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.