Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Queries About Tinted Car Windows - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Queries About Tinted Car Windows (8789 Views)

Get Medical Report For Your Tinted Car / About Tinted Permits And Police Harrasment / Install This On Your Car Windows For Your Safety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by dapotemi: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Pls, is it still possible to get a tint permit through a third party (agent) and it will still be original permit.

Can i get an original tint permit thru an agent?
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
AKMoney1:

Do one still need a permit for factory tinted car?
ND the answer is yes, you do!
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by SoftP(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pls i need an advice,
I have two vehicles with tinted glass. How many tint permit do i need?
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
SoftP:
Pls i need an advice,

You need two. Or a tinted permit that covers the cars together signed and sealed
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by JAYUK(m): 5:05am On Feb 13, 2019
I tried applying online for the tinted glass permit for a Nigerian used car i bought which already has the new tinted permit but in the name of the previous owner it did not go through, please how do I change the permit to be in my name.I have done change of ownership on the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by SoftP(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

You need two. Or a tinted permit that covers the cars together signed and sealed
I appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by femilambor007(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Can the tint permit by done without 3rd party?

Where is the nearest police headquarter to Lagos mainland
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by ospreywin(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2019
HOW TO CONFIRM THE GENUINENESS OF YOUR TINT PERMIT
Getting a tint permit is one thing and getting the original one is another thing entirely, there are several ways you can confirm your tinted glass permit if it's fake or not:
1. BARCODE: Original tint permit do comes with a barcode printed on it which carries your informations like name of owner, vehicle registration, chassis number, make of vehicle... If you get a permit without these informations correlating with your registered informations then it's fake!
2. VERIFICATION PORTAL: There's always a link on the barcode below your informations which will redirect you to your verification portal, copy the link and paste in your browser to verify your application status. This way you're sure it's original permit but if the link doesn't work then it's fake.
3. SIGNATURE: Sometimes it's always confusing to know if you're holding an original document in Nigeria cos fake ones always look better and appealing than the original, check the signature on your permit if it's fainted or bold... Fainted signatures shows they are scanned and edited which is likely to be a fake one but the bold and vibrant means it is authentic.
4. APPLICATION ID: During the pre-registration, you will be issued an application Id to log in to your portal with your email, if you still have the application Id and mail you can use that to verify your permit but since the print out is done at the force headquarter also, this might be challenging.
These are the ways you can verify your permits.. If you need a tint permit stress and hassle free, you can whatsapp or call 08144476474

1 Like

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by CityNGR: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2019
how much?

ospreywin:
HOW TO CONFIRM THE GENUINENESS OF YOUR TINT PERMIT
Getting a tint permit is one thing and getting the original one is another thing entirely, there are several ways you can confirm your tinted glass permit if it's fake or not:
1. BARCODE: Original tint permit do comes with a barcode printed on it which carries your informations like name of owner, vehicle registration, chassis number, make of vehicle... If you get a permit without these informations correlating with your registered informations then it's fake!
2. VERIFICATION PORTAL: There's always a link on the barcode below your informations which will redirect you to your verification portal, copy the link and paste in your browser to verify your application status. This way you're sure it's original permit but if the link doesn't work then it's fake.
3. SIGNATURE: Sometimes it's always confusing to know if you're holding an original document in Nigeria cos fake ones always look better and appealing than the original, check the signature on your permit if it's fainted or bold... Fainted signatures shows they are scanned and edited which is likely to be a fake one but the bold and vibrant means it is authentic.
4. APPLICATION ID: During the pre-registration, you will be issued an application Id to log in to your portal with your email, if you still have the application Id and mail you can use that to verify your permit but since the print out is done at the force headquarter also, this might be challenging.
These are the ways you can verify your permits.. If you need a tint permit stress and hassle free, you can whatsapp or call 08144476474
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by 14teenK: 7:27am On May 11, 2019
Is factory tinted glasses removable ?

1 Like

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by CityNGR: 8:18am On May 11, 2019
14teenK:
Is factory tinted glasses removable ?
Yes if you change the glass

1 Like

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by lanrexdo(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2019
What about very light tints? so on what ground can i get a tint permit and how much would it cost?
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by ospreywin(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Your vehicle documents and tinted permit fast and hassle free 08144476474
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by xkiddompa(m): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
Meanwhile I tint cars affordable prize , check my signature send me a DM on watsapp ...

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by xkiddompa(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
CityNGR:

100% is no tint. Or you mean tint which doesn't allow even 0.000001% light rays through? That would be a black out!! You are bound to make any security official jumpy
your right he is talking about 5% tint !!!
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by ivoryhouse(m): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2020
ospreywin:
Your vehicle documents and tinted permit fast and hassle free 08144476474
How much?
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by ospreywin(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2020
ivoryhouse:

How much?

Can you please WhatsApp me on 08144476474
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by ospreywin(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2020
SoftP:
Pls i need an advice,
I can help you get the permit with medical report
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by ospreywin(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2020
JAYUK:
I tried applying online for the tinted glass permit for a Nigerian used car i bought which already has the new tinted permit but in the name of the previous owner it did not go through, please how do I change the permit to be in my name.I have done change of ownership on the vehicle.

I can help you with that, just WhatsApp me on 08144476474

1 Like

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by ospreywin(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2020
femilambor007:
Can the tint permit by done without 3rd party?

Where is the nearest police headquarter to Lagos mainland
Yes it can be done but it will take several weeks before getting it. You can go to the force hq at obalende Kam Salem. Though it's not on the mainland
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by ospreywin(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2020
Get your approved tinted permit and medical report. 08144476474
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by femilambor007(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2020
ospreywin:

Yes it can be done but it will take several weeks before getting it. You can go to the force hq at obalende Kam Salem. Though it's not on the mainland

Done already at Ikeja
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by SoftP(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2020
ospreywin:

I can help you get the permit with medical report

Thanks, I’ve done it long ago
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by jodeci(m): 2:36am On Feb 24, 2020
my tint is as visible as white glass,you can still see through even from a distance.Does that also require permit? Though i bought the car like that from US,the tint material is peel-able.

1 Like

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by AmuDimpka: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
radautoworks:

Me no know. Naija rules mystify me

Miat modern suv comes with a factory tint at the back doors and windscreens but the front and driver's sides aren't ....so do we need permit for that also
Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by Benjaminawo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
jodeci:
my tint is as visible as white glass,you can still see through even from a distance.Does that also require permit? Though i bought the car like that from US,the tint material is peel-able.

As far as there's a material of tint on the windows, you need a permit

1 Like

Re: Queries About Tinted Car Windows by Ochiske(m): 2:05am On Feb 26, 2022
AmuDimpka:

Miat modern suv comes with a factory tint at the back doors and windscreens but the front and driver's sides aren't ....so do we need permit for that also

No, you don’t.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Car Should A Young Man Get? / The Challenges Of Vehicle Maintenance In Nigeria - Part One. / Why Do Brake Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.