Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (48116 Views)

Female Police Officer On Traffic Duty Left Bleeding After Assault By Soldier(pic / Boy Wrongly Labeled A Yahoo Boy Strips Unclad In Ajah, Lagos / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by chuggy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
The type of things white folks call police for sha!!! Imagine calling Nigeria police because they 'press your nyash'...... angry
hahahaha. dem go follow collect their share
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by 1stola: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2018
mubaking:
this is unacceptable
Try and be more creative!
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by mubaking: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2018
1stola:
Try and be more creative!
mmmmm I'll try
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by N0favors: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2018
ibkayee:
Another day, another white c*nt falsely accusing/calling police on black people for no reason. This is very reminiscent of the Emmett Till case
This is strange. Never seen you type swear words
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by ibkayee(f): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2018
N0favors:
This is strange. Never seen you type swear words
Lol I definitely use them
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by LordKO(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2018
pocohantas:
The way some women throw around that word "sexual assault", is very alarming.

I think a meeting should be called, where women (and men) would be taught what constitutes these offences. Lest an innocent man ends up in jail, like some others.

Doesn't she know what fingers on a butt feels like? How can she even accuse a child of such?

You're improving, keep it up.
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by shakmati(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
gurunlocker:
See as the white woman ugly....

Very old and ugly witch! Yeye white woman!
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by JujuSugar(f): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
Avedonn:

You posted many of the boy's picture then what stops you from posting the woman's picture here.

Abi you just want people to waste their data just to visit your blog?

Let me just sacrifice mine to save others from wasting theirs by visiting the blog just to view the picture.

The lady looks like a meth head. She wishes any man would actually want to harass her. Smh
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by Avedonn: 2:12am On Feb 03, 2019
JujuSugar:

The lady looks like a meth head. She wishes any man would actually want to harass her. Smh

Lol... @ meth head.

It seems like you recently registered.

welcome onboard.
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by JujuSugar(f): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Avedonn:

Lol... @ meth head.

It seems like you recently registered.

welcome onboard.
Thank you, sir smiley
Re: 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) by NKORE74: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
WE CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO WON WITH US YESTERDAY GAME..NO CHANCE OF LOOSING HERE..NO SCAM ..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE DETAILS BELOW...CALL OR WHATSAPP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Frees Couple Tied Together With Candle Statues / George Floyd's Death: Thousands Join UK Protest / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.