Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB (20124 Views)

SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Presidential Panel To Probe Corruption In NDDC / Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Ihedioha Meets Buhari, Seeks Presidential Intervention On Infrastructure Devt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by WisdomFlakes: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
http://thenationonlineng.net/group-seeks-presidential-pardon-for-kanu-ipob/

By: Ogochukwu Anioke, Abakaliki On: October 19, 2018

Following reports on Friday claiming that Nnamddi Kanu was sighted in far away Israel, the leadership of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide led by Mr Okechukwu Isiguzoron has expressed happiness over news of the sighting.

A statement by the Deputy President General of the group, Comrade Obinna Achionye also urged the Federal Government to grant Kanu pardon to enable him return home.

“We Urge President Buhari to grant him Presidential pardon and squash all legal proceedings against in the spirit of National reconciliation and forgiveness”, said the group.

Ohaneze youths noted that if the Federal government can release boko haram detainees in Kano and planning to give Amnesty to Boko Haram, the same gesture should be extended to IPOB and Mr Kanu.

“They should reverse the tag of IPOB as a terrorist organization and allow peace to reign”

The group also urged IPOB followers not to go to the street now in the spirit of jubilation in other not to create political tension in the South East and South/south.

“We Urge the South East Governors to close ranks and rebuild the palace of Nnamdi Kanu’s father, HRH Eze I. Kanu which was destroyed during the Python dance.

“We also ask the leader , Nnamdi Kanu to change strategy and embrace the hands of genuine Igbo brothers and leaders. We still ask IPOB to have rethink on its decision of proscribing the parent body of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, and disruption of Ohanaeze events and gathering”

The group promised to lead any struggle to ensure self determination is not tagged terrorism, and ensure there is peaceful co-existence between all stakeholders in Southeast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by CilicMarin: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Okay, Buhari Can Consider His Application, if he fulfills the following Conditions:

Kneel Down Before Buhari And Proclaim Him As His Personal Lord And Saviour.

Lie Down In Front Of The Oni Of Ife And Apologizes To The Yorubas.

Lie Down In Front Of The Sultan Of Sokoto And Apologizes To The Hausas.

Recite National Anthem And Pledge 7 Times Daily For One Month On Radio Nigeria. He Will End Every Session With "Nigeria Is Not A Zoo But A Blessed Land"

Refund All The Illegal And Fraudulent Money Collected From His Followers.

Joins APC and be At The Fore Front Of Buhari's Campaign For Reelection.

Osinbade, See The Runaway-Unity -Beggar -Albino.

210 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by sarrki(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Surely he’s forgiven
If he desists from the old way

He came at the right time to deal with atikulooted And co

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by frankdGreat125: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari must be voted back to Daura, so that he will go and look after his COWS not Nigeria again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Iamgrey5(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
I thought some people said it was all afonja's propaganda

What amazes me is how this set of people keep calling some people 'zombie' without knowing that their own actions is the perfect definition of the word

Oya continue calculating jare cheesy

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by NwaAmaikpe: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

IPOB needs no frigging presidential pardon.
When did it become an offense to speak against injustice?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by nextstep(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fishy this is...
Too well timed. I senses a strange disturbance in the Force... grin

8 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Daviddson(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Within a few hours of his reported sighting, they've called a meeting, formed a quorum and passed a resolution calling for a presidential pardon for him or the lone president is speaking the mind of everybody in Ohanaeze?
And by the way, Kanu would do well to continue hiding wherever he has been and not repeat the mistakes of 2014/2015. He escaped Nigerian Army siege by a slim chance; he may not be lucky again next time, especially now that IPOB has been put in the same category as BH.

11 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Dreambeat: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bunch of political jobbers
Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by osabiya16(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
It's easy to impress me, I don't need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food and good laugh I'm happy I'm satisfied I'm content

If you have a problem with this quote you know what to do

Happy weekend Friends

3 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by simplyOJ(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pardon, I don't understand Was he in captivity

3 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by ebukabanky(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
I see u are a comedian.... Funny u

CilicMarin:
Okay, Buhari Can Consider His Application, if he fulfill the following Conditions:

Kneel Down Before Buhari And Proclaim His As His Lord And Saviour.

Recite National Anthem And Pledge 7 Times Daily For One Month On Radio Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Liamm(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
Okay, Buhari Can Consider His Application, if he fulfill the following Conditions:

omenka, your visceral hatred for this man will remain your greatest undoing.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by jerryunit48: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
If this whole thing is true then am just thinking deeply which side is the one scamming

2 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by LUGBE: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
He has not done anything

1 Like

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by ameh99: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
presidential pardon for a man they all claimed was killed by the same President

ayam not understanding this pipu...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Samantha23(f): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
he also needs amnesty money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by solihu(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Lordofthewest(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nah...Pardon the alibino coward?..HELL NO Let him go face firing squad like his boko haram colleagues in the north and also make sure he pays for the lives lost on his dumb selfish ambition.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Buhari2019: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
NO referendum no election. Still standing with Buhari for a better Nigeria

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Okwyjesus(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

Onyea nwere any ukwu

4 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by soberdrunk(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
After making plenty plenty mouth!! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by BafanaBafana: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
I started liking this guy when someone saw him in Ghana taking beer and suya.
He scammed a whole tribe, collect their money and went about chilling.
Smart pikin

37 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by solihu(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Samantha23:
he also needs amnesty money
Buahaha over to the ipobians

2 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by masseratti: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
I thought some people were saying the pictures are old and it is fake news from afonja people.

16 Likes

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by segebase(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
cc
Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
All he needs is to humble himself and not see waging war as a livelihood....

He's full of Empty threats, He should desist from doing all that.

He should tender an apology to all Nigerians (home and abroad) .

He should support a progressive government (APC) and...

Recites the national Anthem every morning for good 100days.

After he has obliged to every punishment been served, the federal government shall set up a committee which will oversee his application for pardon!

The committee shall give the final verdict!

meanwhile
Gullibility is not been measured by one's stance on matters, it is only been measured by the arrays of stupid mistakes you make!
Right, was a mistake to bring Buhari on board, now that he has adapted to the best way to steer Nigeria's matter, we ain't gullible to remove him and put in another Novice (ATIKU).
So go get your PVC and let's tell the world we are Nigerians not Law offenders that won't enter into USA without an immunity!

Drabeey was HERE!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Bolustical: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na so now, after then vie for the Senate like Ojukwu got from Shagari only to want to be the president of the country he fought to divide.

And some cows foolishly lost their lives coz of him.

Pardon ko, fardon ni

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by Zico5(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari is a dictator. Anyone begging him is wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by OhiOfIhima: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lobatan... Shabi dem useless deceived ipob said d picture was way back in 2015.. So who are dey now pledge presidential pardon for...

If possible I will be grand because I don't think dere is a sin in fighting justice for ur people.. The systematic approach might be unwholesome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Seeks Presidential Pardon For Kanu, IPOB by yjgm(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pardon ke. After playing Nigerians with lies. Let the FG not show mercy. I thought they said he's dead.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara APC Members Fight With Chairs During Membership Registration, Meeting / Jonathan And Buhari May Hold Fence-Mending Meeting Outside The Country / Governor's Office Workers Locked Out For Coming Late In Ilorin, Kwara State (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.