Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz (18459 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by NaijaCelebrity: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nigerian model and reality star, Beverly Osu complained about not getting recognized by her followers in real life despite all the accolades they give her on social media.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/beverly-osu-nags-about-fans-that-dont.html

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by sirusX(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
It's hard to please people sad

You meet them in life....they form
You ignore and waka pass....they complain
You troll online....they open your nyash online
You drop a compliment online....they ignore

Kuku kee your fans nah

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by nmanma1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dis one d always form stupid celebrity.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Kenekingisback: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bleached akin
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by blesoh(f): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why is it on front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by salbis(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
In all these, Nigeria must be Atikulated.

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Seahawk: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why don’t you greet them first ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by NwaAmaikpe: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

Nigerian fans don't ask for autographs or even act like they know you in real life.

They'd just be spying from a corner and if they manage to get close enough; your body odour will be the next gist in town.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Samantha23(f): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by toyinjimoh(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
if they are calling celebrity this one self go come out....yeyebrity

10 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Bianda24: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tell that to the birds
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by soberdrunk(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
I too like Nigerians we nor dey look anybody face, unlike our Oyinbo brothers that will see 'low budget' celebrity and start screaming. I remember seeing Idris in Portharcourt airport one time, Baba just dey jump upadan make people notice am but nobody even look hin face, after a while he go relax for one corner..... angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by casttlebarbz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
i never know that artiste wey i go meet nd start to famz...efff it mehn u dont pay my bills

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by gurunlocker: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol... That last part got me cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by JailBreaker(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
You cant really please man

Study In Australia For Free - Curtin University Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/curtin-university-crl-merit-scholarship.html
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by segebase(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
b
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Thomasogwuche(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmm ...

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by BruncleZuma: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Oya come make we Famz

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by ShawtCake(f): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Bleached akin
shut up! She's still her chocolate skinned self. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by paprika212(f): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
wat is this geh problem seef mtsheeew
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol.. Typical Nigerians. Who geh time to famz celebs for real life.

Sam Dede is a lecturer in my school and I've seen him around campus on more than three occasions but never flanked by fans.

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by chigoziri2403(m): 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
who has your time to greet you , how have you contributed to the growth of Nigeria, you are just an ordinary Nigerian like the rest of us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
I saw this gal at ebeano supermarket on tuesday night. She dey form like celeb nobody send am o lmao

6 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Memphis357(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Senseless post.
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Godmother(f): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
She had better just leave people be. People have not eaten and she's here expecting famzing. She go old.

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by JacksonOyibo: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
I too like Nigerians we nor dey look anybody face, unlike our Oyinbo brothers that will see 'low budget' celebrity and start screaming. I remember seeing Idris in Portharcourt airport one time, Baba just dey jump upadan make people notice am but nobody even look hin face, after a while he go relax for one corner..... angry

Idris Abdulkareem? And what year was that?
Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by SmartMugu: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
nmanma1:
Dis one d always form stupid celebrity.
Who is he or she?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Don't blame us, we don't know you when all your clothes are on and you're not wearing a Reverend Sister's habit undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime Strips Naked In New Netflix Movie (video) / Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship / Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.