Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) (57480 Views)

Olamide Celebrates Batifeori Maximilliano, His Son's 6th Birthday (Photos) / Olamide, Aisha Sulaiman, Their Son Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji On School Runs / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Amagite2: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapper, Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Baddosneh, is currently in the U.S with his son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji, and they visited Disneyland together.

He shared lovely photos and wrote; "Somehow found myself in Disneyland with my hitta � ��‍♂️"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/olamide-visits-disneyland-with-his-son-photos.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Yomzzyblog: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
This was shared just two minutes ago shocked

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
This guy is a better Father....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by falcon01: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
This was shared just two minutes ago shocked
walai just epp me see oo. As if he no get work

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why is he wearing a sweatshirt when everywhere looks bright and sunny ?

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
lol he's a regular Joe on foreign soil see them passing him by

21 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
This guy wan wear my jeans fade.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by rs172(m): 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
This boy looks too much like victor ybnl...

22 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
He just checked one of the goals.

Like that place is any child's dream. kiss

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Kamelot77(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Baba miliano
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
You are very right. Even every Oyinbo pikkin dey dream to be there.

10 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Back in the days na eke ogwugwu mama dey carry us go.She will buy ntulukpa and rubber ball for us especially when I am top of the class in school exams.
Like for our mamas

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by blowjob: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Amagite2:
Rapper, Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Baddosneh, is currently in the U.S with his son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji, and they visited Disneyland together.

He shared lovely photos and wrote; "Somehow found myself in Disneyland with my hitta � ��‍♂️"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/olamide-visits-disneyland-with-his-son-photos.html

NA FOR DAT HEAT, NA U WEAR PULLI... grin.WELL GOD BLESS PMB..

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by JailBreaker(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bado Himself

Study In Australia For Free - Fullfunded International Student Scholarship At University Of Adelaide

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-adelaide-global-citizens-scholarships.html
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Amosjaj(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ggg
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Samantha23(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
what's with the dread though

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Kelklein(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
baba, bless me with mulla make my children enjoy life, they no go suffer like me

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by segebase(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
b
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by MARKone(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
See Onyibo Corper for their back.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by sundoj08(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Every parent owes their kid a trip to disney. Magical experience... Olamide better drop lines for Mickey grin

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by condomuser: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
lol, it costs 90 usd to get full day ticket to all disneyland parks so no biggie

1 Like

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Santaboris: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
People please if you have the time, please help us settle this argument
https://www.nairaland.com/4798387/
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Hollamie007: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Orla234:
He just checked one of the goals.

Like that place is any child's dream. kiss

Take kiss for this comment

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
UrbanExotica:
lol he's a regular Joe on foreign soil
see them passing him by

Keen observant, I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by blackgold2018(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
ifyalways:
As in.. and everyone wearing light clothes too, it may be there summer. But one guy at front with his son is wearing heavy shirt.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
ifyalways:
might have internal cold

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by googlepikins: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why didn't he go with LIL Kesh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by Horhlardahyor(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oyinbo's sef nr get time for am... if na Nigeria u go see how dey go dey rush am....
Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by onlinetomola(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
condomuser:
lol, it costs 90 usd to get full day ticket to all disneyland parks so no biggie

not just about the ticket price I beg

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) by FrenchWay: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
Son ugly as fuckkk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.