Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,507 members, 7,781,559 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:01 PM

M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) (35293 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) / Meaning Of 'Sweet Boys' Association Trend Explained By Twitter Users / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by NaijaCelebNews: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
M.I Abaga and Loose Kanyon are fed up of Falz leaving them on the waiting list to join the sweet boys association and so they kidnapped on of his friends in a hilarious skit to convince Falz to add them to the sweet boys association. Click link to watch full video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbx-8QbxUg

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Mynd44: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
Jokes

6 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Yomzzyblog: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
He would have added you if you were sweet enough undecided

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by yjgm(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
See gbege o
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by wayne4loan: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sweet boy ... Sound so gay undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by sodiq961(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by francis5051: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Never like M. I

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Rotjijatau(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
The sweet boys association get salary ni?

8 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Wizdude(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
So that's it? undecided

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Learnstuffs: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
Misleading headlines everywhere

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Tundeobama(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
naija get fine boys ooo all those demons wearing Agbada in the song is dope.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by inoki247: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
M.I sef dey kidnap person... Person wey b say if dem throw am inside phone carton space go still remain

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by 0955eb027(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Well, I have got nothing to say...
But because it's front page, lemme just park here.
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by sabenabeauty(f): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Nlolodo: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by deliveryboy: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Egbon MI respect your old age o
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Saheed9: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
He didn't meet up with the required height

10 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by chibatov(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
D
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Adaowerri111: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
I'm not watching just give us the gist
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by deedy111: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
F
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Samantha23(f): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
funny. lol
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Macmoni(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
M.I manchair!
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by JailBreaker(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hahahah, M.I. put your mind down. You are able and capable to open your own ministry association

Study In Germany For Free - University of Oldenburg International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-oldenburg-scholarship.html

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by soberdrunk(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
He doesn't meet the "Height requirement" angry

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tundeobama:
naija get fine boys ooo all those demons wearing Agbada in the song is dope.
you mean suits?
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by Adakintroy: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
We are complaining about, the nation and all the leaders of tomorrow could invent is sweet boys crew.

When Buhari will call us lazy we will complain.

The truth is that we no DE try. We the youth.
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by iammo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin funny one from M.I , intellectually sound and funny

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by PenlsCaP: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rotjijatau:
The sweet boys association get salary ni?

just easy connecting to pretty gals.
And models and actresses
Ofcoz to fvck them cool

4 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by tenova: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ABUJA? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by JacksonOyibo: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley
Re: M.I Abaga Threatens Falz For Not Adding Him To Sweet Boys Association (video) by enemyofprogress: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo Abudu Praying For Her Daughter, Temidayo At Her Traditional Wedding / Slimcase: A Female Fan Stripped On My Instagram Video / Bambam Celebrates Her Father On His Birthday (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.