Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (89740 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Correctgist(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
The Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi has cleared the air on why he decided to marry a prophetess.

Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi walking over blood

The palace of the Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has given reason why the king picked Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi.

There was great joyousness at Ile-Ife, Osun State yesterday as the Ooni received his new wife at the palace, a day after he marked his 44th birthday.

The palace said he married the woman because of the spiritual strength she will bring to the kingdom and the fear of God in her.

According to a statement issued to daily post by the Director, Media and Public Affairs of the palace, Comrade Moses Olafare, confirms Naomi as the Ooni’s new wife.

He also revealed that the marriage rights were done privately in Akure, Ondo State and she was later received at the Ooni’s palace.
“Her Majesty, Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi is the new Yeyeluwa Oodua.
“Necessary rites fully performed,” the statement read.

And as part of the ceremony, Olori Prophetess Naomi had to cross a spill of blood as one of the rites she had to performed as she moved into her husband, the Ooni of Ife’s palace last night.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ooni-reveals-why-he-married-a-prophetess-as-she-crosses-over-blood/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Tamarapetty(f): 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Please, is that goat/fowl blood??

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by onlinetomola(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Naa Menstruation Blood grin

290 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Naza25: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
Evangelist and prophetess indeed. You can't serve God and devil at the same time

333 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Two spirituals in different religion
This is called Spirituality combination

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by OgaGist: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
sad

See Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Prophetess Wife HERE >>> https://gistmore.com/beautiful-wedding-photos-ooni-ife-new-prophetess-wife
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by fareed69(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
kabiyesi O

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by pawesome(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Money....
Fame...

These two things

21 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by BruncleZuma: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Everything for Nigeria nah format...even feminism and homosexuality.

44 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by NwaAmaikpe: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

That is apparently the blood from an unlucky mined skull.

They say she is a prophetess. Don't get it twisted,
White garment churches are fetish traditionalist who use Bibles.

232 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Damn... See prophetess entering with blood...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by toprealman: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Enough of this abeg. As usual, you have remarried.....to a woman you claim to like abi Yes she is SPIRITUAL, blah blah blah.....So what?
Next please!!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Codebrain653784: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Beautiful

1 Share

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Owaincouncil: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is serious o.
Mother in Isreal. Its only God that knows those that are serving Him.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by elitejosef: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why do they have to cross blood

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wanting to ask too

6 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by OfficialSam(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Make I relax here!
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by AngelicBeing: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
sad
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by magoo10(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ritualistic prophetess

11 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by trulygirl: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Na wa ho shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
Smh hypocrite

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Ayoswit(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
I hope he doesn't end up divorcing her. He should learn to respect the throne for once instead of changing oloris anyhow.

19 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by forgiveness: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
No wonder first wife refused to follow him. grin

12 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by salford1: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wetin concern people sef.
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by OtunbaJ: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hmmmmm, the more u look the less u see. Love of money and power shal.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by itiswellandwell: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Pretty queen.

Very cheap 64gb s6 edge. Check my signature
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by dbynonetwork: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Endtime prophetess...... SMH..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by eyeview: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
I doubt if this prophetess is a genuine one from God or maybe one of the numerous 'prophetesses' who receive their divinations from various sources. We have many of them around white garment churches.
No genuine daughter of God will join herself with the numerous demons hanging over this young man's head.
Already, the 'supposed woman of God' is already walking into a blood covenant ruling that household.

Only God knows those that are His.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by MumZee1010(f): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
To slap the person above dey hungry me

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by globalresource: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by SingleWahala(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
grin..... Keep it to yourself . is............... angry angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani / Why Do Igbos Especially The Anambrans Marry From Their Tribe? / List Of Yoruba Dialects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.