Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (89734 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by condomuser: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Did they mine someone's skull and spill the blood?

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Ogaga87(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
All humans are free to do whatever they like but I believe in a world that has a beginning to have an end.. Be wise..
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by kbbanj10(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Which blood did she stepped on. Goat right?Somebody should pls shed more light abeg o

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by bluecircle470: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Naza25:
Evangelist and prophetess indeed. You can't serve God and devil at the same time

Go ask them for Benin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by hayorrex123(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Naza25:
Evangelist and prophetess indeed. You can't serve God and devil at the same time
even the Bible said give unto ceaser what belongs to ceaser
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by deliveryboy: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
In as much as I would not do this as a Muslim and I wouldn't want my sister to do it, I believe we have accepted so much imported culture already, religion is imported, table manners, education, dressing, language, democracy, marriage age, constitution and many more, there is no crime if we practice one or two of ours. Let's stop indulging in excessive self criticism. So much of these traditional practices are still ongoing in most part of Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by macaphan007(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
eyeview:
I doubt if this prophetess is a genuine one from God or maybe one of the numerous 'prophetesses' who receive their divinations from various sources. We have many of them around white garment churches.
No genuine daughter of God will join herself with the numerous demons hanging over this young man's head.
Already, the 'supposed woman of God' is already walking into a blood covenant ruling that household.

Only God knows those that are His.
Just like the girl in Acts 16-18.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
onlinetomola:

Naa Menstruation Blood grin
hmmmmm, easy.
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
onlinetomola:

Naa Menstruation Blood grin
hmmmmm, easy.
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by onlinetomola(m): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmmm, easy.

wink
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by AreaFada2: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
OgaGist:
sad

See Beautiful Wedding Photos Of Ooni Of Ife And His New Prophetess Wife HERE >>> https://gistmore.com/beautiful-wedding-photos-ooni-ife-new-prophetess-wife

ok
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Horus(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Organs(m): 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Naza25:

Chairman, me i no understand oh... Spiritual strength, walking on blood and having fear of God, do not go together in my opinion...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Awoo88: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
A covenant that she will not sleep with another man. A ritual she will repeat if the marriage fail before she will be free to sleep with another man

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by otipoju(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is apparently the blood from an unlucky mined skull.

They say she is a prophetess. Don't get it twisted,
White garment churches are fetish traditionalist who use Bibles.

And Pentecostal pastors are what.....

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Hafsy666: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
What kind of blood is that??

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by springtech(m): 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Abeg something is not right here.

You can't serve God and mammon together.

It's either she was brain washed to accept this proposal or she doesn't really know what she believes or she is power/fame driven.

Trust me, if truly she is a good believer, as more and more of this traditional rites are unveiled in her daily palace life, she would definitely be uncomfortable and might end up following the steps of the former olori Wuraola.

Who knows what pissed that woman out of the palace.
Endless unthinkable and odd palace rites maybe.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Money gootu oo

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by yetty247(f): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kabiyesi ooooo
Ki Ade Pe Lori ...... Ki bata pe lese
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Horus(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ooni of Ife Ooni and his beautiful new wife Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
your wife, your blood, your prophetess, your problem. no need to explain to us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by otipoju(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is apparently the blood from an unlucky mined skull.

They say she is a prophetess. Don't get it twisted,
White garment churches are fetish traditionalist who use Bibles.

Is like you have never read the bible before abi.

Abraham, Jacob, Elijah, Moses, David , Saul, Joseph and Mary dod not do animal sacrifices abi.

I am not saying what she has done is right but i will not pass judgement on what i do not know.

First i need to understand the symbolic neaning of her walking through that blood. And what type of blood it is...only then can i form an opinion on the propriety of what she did.

Think firsy then talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by babadigu(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Horus(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2018
New wife Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by brenister10: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
eyeview:
I doubt if this prophetess is a genuine one from God or maybe one of the numerous 'prophetesses' who receive their divinations from various sources. We have many of them around white garment churches.
No genuine daughter of God will join herself with the numerous demons hanging over this young man's head.
Already, the 'supposed woman of God' is already walking into a blood covenant ruling that household.

Only God knows those that are His.

White garment church prophetess
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by adonaimart(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thank God she is a virgin, nothing will do her cool grin
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by anicoson41: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Patient GEJ must hear this. Sharing another blood again. Before was bornu noun ife. Who knows the owner of this innocent blood. Imagine Woman of God whom people look up to and emulate.

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by izzieman: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Naza25:

Which religion is devil worship? Most Christians are Satan's apprentices.
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Naza25:
They're both actually the same thing
Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Zino89: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Tamarapetty post=j72239586:
Please, is that goat/fowl blood??
Na mannequin blood

1 Like

Re: Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by rhames(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Correctgist:
The Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi has cleared the air on why he decided to marry a prophetess.

Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi walking over blood

The palace of the Ooni of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, has given reason why the king picked Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi.

There was great joyousness at Ile-Ife, Osun State yesterday as the Ooni received his new wife at the palace, a day after he marked his 44th birthday.

The palace said he married the woman because of the spiritual strength she will bring to the kingdom and the fear of God in her.

According to a statement issued to daily post by the Director, Media and Public Affairs of the palace, Comrade Moses Olafare, confirms Naomi as the Ooni’s new wife.

He also revealed that the marriage rights were done privately in Akure, Ondo State and she was later received at the Ooni’s palace.
“Her Majesty, Olori Moronke Naomi Silekunola Ogunwusi is the new Yeyeluwa Oodua.
“Necessary rites fully performed,” the statement read.

And as part of the ceremony, Olori Prophetess Naomi had to cross a spill of blood as one of the rites she had to performed as she moved into her husband, the Ooni of Ife’s palace last night.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ooni-reveals-why-he-married-a-prophetess-as-she-crosses-over-blood/

The evangelism part has always been the fraudulent part of the marketing.

She is simply a traditionalist using Xtian evangelism as cover.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani / Why Do Igbos Especially The Anambrans Marry From Their Tribe? / List Of Yoruba Dialects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.