Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners (25369 Views)

South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by clemzo101(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Funny enough Nigeria doesn't really have much business interest in SA, they are the ones that are gaining from us business wise with all manner of multibillion dollar businesses, we should be the ones coughing while SA catches cold but the Daura President doesn't even know these things

1 Like

Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by nduka84(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2018
For all your gym equipments and sporting goods, visit
CORE STRENGTH FITNESS AND SPORTS. its your number one destination for both quality brand new and tokunbo gym equipments. We have in stock,
* treadmills,
*stationary bikes.
*rowers.
*recumbent bikes.
*elliptical trainers.
*weight lifting benches.
*multi purpose gyms.
*squat racks.
*Olympic weights.
*dumbbells.
*barbells.
*snooker boards.
*tennis tables
*punching bags. e.t.c
We offer free delivery to all Lagos customers destinations, and also charge delivery fees for delivery outside Lagos, and around Nigeria.
For enquiries call = 08077949479 or 09065169078
Website = www.Csfitnessshop.com.ng
Email = corestrengthfitnessandsports@yahoo.com

Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by abduljabbar4(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2018
Richdad50:
When you have a weak leader the people will live in fear of its neighbours. Courage is tranceded from a leader to the people.
The rise of Buhari has given more than enough courage to ordinary south africans.

I dont know whether you people have been cursed. Do you even know when this whole nonsense started?
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2018
abduljabbar4:

I dont know whether you people have been cursed. Do you even know when this whole nonsense started?

It's so annoying, the average Nigerian never really thinks. I deal with this shi!t everyday.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Princedapace(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2018
olusledge:
civility is a game of pretence.. south Africans showing their crude and primitive ways ... it is true that big and fine buildings don't equate good institution ..forget the big buildings,fine infrastructure the whites built There ,mentally we are better than the south Africans .if not for the whites south Africa go worse pass somalia

Abeg, how we take better?

No be for this same nigeria we dey kill our selves? No be for this same nigeria fulanj herdsmen dey slaughter our people anyhow up to the point that it has become a normal news..

No be for this same country Boko haram don chase thousands out?

No be for this same country yoruba dey fight igbo, igbo dey fight yoruba, Hausa dey hate igbo, igbo dey hate Hausa, Muslims dey attack Christians, no be for this same country people were slaughtered in Jos few weeks ago?

No be for this same country kidnappers and ritualists dey use our people do blood money?

My brother there is no difference between blacks anywhere.. We are d same. Primitive and greedy.

On a serious note, why can't nigerians sit down in their country or travel less..

The last time I checked, there are over half a million documented Nigerians in south Africa.. Over a million in uk, over 3 million the usa. Etc. Haba, na only us waka come?

We are always looking for how to tap from the sweat of other developed countries.. Why can't we stay here and fight our leaders to fix our country? Those countries we run to, their citizens paid with their blood before their leaders begin get sense.

They fought hard before they begin enjoy better environment. We need to do same..

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Evangkatsoulis: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2018
plainol:
This same scenario might play out in Nigeria if the Togolese and Cotonous continue to spoil work for artisans in Nigeria. These foreigners have rendered productive Nigerians useless because of their lack of negotiation.

Most of them are so dump that they can call a work of #500,000.00, #200,000.00.

The greedy engineer and work owner havivg noticed the Togolese and Cotonous stupidity will quickly fest on them thereby exposing hardworking Nigerians to ridicule of price slash

Then reducing your price. Afterall it is an open market.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Princedapace(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Shortyy:
Na today? Nigerians there should just come home. I don't even know what they're doing there.

But why are we always traveling and running away to other countries whose citizens fought with their blood to build?

We love easy life.. Nigeria has over 20 millions of her citizens living outside.. And not as if we go there and behave well, we go there and cause wahala up and down.

Nigerians are now suspects in many advanced countries.

We don't want to put our own blood on the line and fight our leaders.. We keep running to other countries whose citizens fought so hard before they could develop a country we could run to..

I support every single attack on Nigerians anywhere.. We must come and fix our own country.. How many Americans travel out of their country to go and hustle?

How many New Zealand citizens have u seen in Nigeria hustling? How many south Africans have u even seen in Nigeria doing sales boy or girl job?

How many kenyas have u seen? Why must it always be us?

Our people are running due to unfavourbale environment, yes, but we want to go to countries whose citizens suffered so hard to build and compete with them.. Look at how Canada has been acting up over the way we troop into their country trying to escape bad govt.

Nigerians, no country owes us anything, we must come and fight and die to fix our own land..

9 Likes

Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by einsteine(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
plainol:
This same scenario might play out in Nigeria if the Togolese and Cotonous continue to spoil work for artisans in Nigeria. These foreigners have rendered productive Nigerians useless because of their lack of negotiation.

Most of them are so dump that they can call a work of #500,000.00, #200,000.00.

The greedy engineer and work owner havivg noticed the Togolese and Cotonous stupidity will quickly fest on them thereby exposing hardworking Nigerians to ridicule of price slash

So you would rather exploit the property owner because you are a Nigerian? You are the greedy one here and you can't deal with competition. Soon we would have robots doing these jobs and I wonder whether you would force property owners to employ you then .
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Obeysco: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2018
God punish all the ungrateful South Africans....
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by jaxxy(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Princedapace:

But why are we always traveling and running away to other countries whose citizens fought with their blood to build?

We love easy life.. Nigeria has over 20 millions of her citizens living outside.. And not as if we go there and behave well, we go there and cause wahala up and down.

Nigerians are now suspects in many advanced countries.

We don't want to put our own blood on the line and fight our leaders.. We keep running to other countries whose citizens fought so hard before they could develop a country we could run to..

I support every single attack on Nigerians anywhere.. We must come and fix our own country.. How many Americans travel out of their country to go and hustle?

How many New Zealand citizens have u seen in Nigeria hustling? How many south Africans have u even seen in Nigeria doing sales boy or girl job?

How many kenyas have u seen? Why must it always be us?

Our people are running due to unfavourbale environment, yes, but we want to go to countries whose citizens suffered so hard to build and compete with them.. Look at how Canada has been acting up over the way we troop into their country trying to escape bad govt.

Nigerians, no country owes us anything, we must come and fight and die to fix our own land..

U are quite right even if Nigerians dat go to stay in this foreign countries behaved well I’m sure we won’t hv this negative image. There are many other Africans leaving abroad and they Try to leave well, hustle legit and make their country proud. We go there ard try to enter the fastlane to show of by any means good or bad.

I’m only glad for the few still sane ones who represent us positively.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Nigeria government is just the worst, that's all I can say.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2018
einsteine:

So you would rather exploit the property owner because you are a Nigerian? You are the greedy one here and you can't deal with competition. Soon we would have robots doing these jobs and I wonder whether you would force property owners to employ you then .
Ur argument is invalid.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Splasshhh(f): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 20, 2018
[b]South africans thank you very much you are doing the right thing you need to take your country back for all of this nigerian criminal worshippers which we only vote and support a criminal. They destroyed there country nigeria by kicking all the industries and companies are out now they want to do the same in south africa to destroy south africa you south africans have to protect your country. Only ting nigerians know how to do is to destroyed, even in europe and america nigerians vote for criminals to lead them. Here is a message for the wise just slaughter nigerians like chickens is south africa they will do nothing only open their illiterate mouth and start making noise. Just look what happened in ghana a few months ago, also kenya a few weeks ago and malawi nigerians are being slaughtered all over the world because they are criminals. Plz south africans keep up the good work do not hesitate to slaughter a nigerian. Just ask yourself all over the world even in europe and america who has been arrested for killing in nigeria nobody because everybody knows nigerians are criminals even what did devil will do to you is better than what in nigeria will do to you when it becomes to crime. South africans the power is in your hands to do the right thing just look in the last 10 years 78% of factories in nigeria in nigeria have packed up.71% of nigerians opening factories opening it in other countries.82% of nigerians building houses im building it in other countries. Look at ghana nigerians have invested more than 15 billion us dollar in ghana so nigerians can do nothing to ghana. The same thing with south africa nigerians have invested more them 28 billion us dollar is south africa there are more than 1.2 million houses owned by nigerians is south africa. If you look at mtn nigeria it is only 3.2 billion us dollar company and shoprite is less .a good example was econet wireless the owner of econet only invested 10 million us dollar in nigeria, when econet left nigeria it left nigeria in 78 million us dollar debt what happened next a lot of nigerians lost their properties in zimbabwe . I know personally a nigerian man known as dum dum or mayor he lost 4 houses in zimbabwe now he is in one room in south africa. The truth of the matter is this once they are more citizens of your country in that country you are a slave to that country. South africa ghana kenya and other african countries are nigerians masters because they are more nigerians in those countries. Also you must no nigerians are very lazy and stupid only think they know how to do party ,supporting a criminal and laziness.[/b]

1 Like

Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by winj3: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2018
Most Black South Africans have the mental intelligence of apes!
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Horus(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMAdiaOMjgQ

Xenophobia: Nigerian lawmaker reveals how South Africans killed 160 Nigerians in 2 years
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by player007(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Elder0001:
They should go back home and develop their country not constituting nuisance everywhere they go.

I'm with south Africa.

Did you even read what you wrote before posting?
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Chauke(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=olusledge post=72241801]civility is a game of pretence.. south Africans showing their crude and primitive ways ... it is true that big and fine buildings don't equate good institution ..forget the big buildings,fine infrastructure the whites built There ,mentally we are better than the south Africans .if not for the whites south Africa go worse pass somalia[/quote

Stop infesting South Africa and develop your country since you are better than South Africans.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Chauke(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2018
seangy4konji:
They can't go and do that to the whites colonizing them.

Nobody invited this large infestation to South Africa, these are people escaping that backward zoo.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Chauke(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Berankis:
With the way these wasted South Africans are going... I strongly believe their return to APARTHIED is very near. Their predicarment will befall them again like never before and this time around, they will forever be helpless! I think its high time the Nigeria Government made it clear to the SA government that further loss of Nigerian lives will no longer be tolerated and there must be dire consequences.

South African government must with unwanted infestation for once and for all.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by olusledge: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Chauke post=72251958][/quote]am not infesting ..am stating the obvious
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Chauke(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=leisuretym post=72242099]MTN, DSTV should leave to pave way for our TSTV, HiTV , GLO , and our own NITEL. [/

Typical failed third world country despite being blessed with resources, backward people all round.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Chauke(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2018
leisuretym:
MTN, DSTV should leave to pave way for our TSTV, HiTV , GLO , and our own NITEL.

After more than 50 years of independence and abundant resources they still have nothing to show for it.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Chauke(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2018
winj3:
Most Black South Africans have the mental intelligence of apes!

No different from drug dealers and scammers draining South African amenities.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Chauke(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2018
meccuno:
sad sad sad

You forgot to include images of development from great Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by xpool(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Nnaabros:

See your life. Even if the world is crumbling, hustle continues. Besides, it's just a threat and you've already crawled into a hole, shaking like water leaf grin
And you are always digging holes with your criminality, causing problems for is locally and internationally.
Just listen to yourself "even if the world is crumbling hustle continues", and you think you are impressing who?
When your family crumbles then you can impress us with your 419 advert.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Felixv: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Truth is you cant hide character. What you do in your country and everyone applauds you for being sharp, dont think you will try it elswhere. Problem is Niggerians want to go and misbehave and expect people to ignore.

You are soo right, when I was young it was all about credit card fraud.

Now the youngsters here want easy money to buy expensive things their parents could never afford- and that is exactly why they need counseling- to be told that those things they do at home and get away with are not gong to wash abroad.

Young nigeians are languishing is jails in different countries while many have been killed.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by victrick105: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
In as much as I don't support Xenophobia, I must equally say without fear nor favor like one of them said that once whites know their place they hardly cross the line. But Nigerians especially?

We take our lawlessness with us wherever we find ourselves. A good number of my classmates and friends schooled in England, and you need to hear what (especially) Nigerians do.

Before judging the S/Africans, Ask yourself
Is it a coincidence that almost every country, important website, race continent, have a problem with Nigerians?

Would you allow me come to your house and be misbehaving?

so what about the Nigerian guy who got set up and had a gun planted in his car by the south African authorities, did he cross the line...you Nigerians are senseless people...so many innocent Nigerians are killed on a daily basis in S.A and you put the blame on them...S.A is what it is today because of the white south Africans,the black south Africans are just living under the achievements of the whites, the black south Africans are anything bad that blacks represents, jobless,lazy,full of hate,they literally can't boast of a single accomplishment apart from that established by there white counterparts... the black south Africans just keep proving Charles Darwin right that humans evolved from apes,and for me,it seems the whites evolved better and faster than blacks. case study is the whites and black south Africans

1 Like

Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Chauke:

After more than 50 years of independence and abundant resources they still have nothing to show for it.
Dstv Mtn gotv need to leave our country you hear? You black south Africans are stupid if not for the Whites, your country could have not been developed, I have never seen you fools do anything meaningful than to come online and type nonsense foolish boy.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by grandstar(m): 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
In as much as I don't support Xenophobia, I must equally say without fear nor favor like one of them said that once whites know their place they hardly cross the line. But Nigerians especially?

We take our lawlessness with us wherever we find ourselves. A good number of my classmates and friends schooled in England, and you need to hear what (especially) Nigerians do.

Before judging the S/Africans, Ask yourself
Is it a coincidence that almost every country, important website, race continent, have a problem with Nigerians?

Would you allow me come to your house and be misbehaving?

It is not just against Nigerians, other Africans are targeted.

You need to understand that South Africa has very high unemployment rate due to rigid labor laws.

With so many blacks unemployed, they develop resentment seeing many Africans either doing well or engaged in drugs or other vices. Its just petty resentment borne out of frustration
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by Litmus: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
You just know that South Africans are stupid, beastly people, if those here are typical, for they justfy the killing of immigrants.
Re: South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners by mikron(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2018
plainol:

Most of them are so dump that they can call a work of #500,000.00, #200,000.00. by

I can relate to this, I'm a tiling contractor, but these guys from Benin and Togo have spoilt business for us here, like u rightfully pointed out, they take a quarter of what u might ordinarily want to quote in terms of price. My brother I ve lost a lot of jobs because of these guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Kaduna Imam, Community Leader For Condemning Kidnapping, Rustling / 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Selling Four Of Her Five Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.