Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes (3114 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
I keep laughing at apc bastards that has been jubiliating since Kanu's appearance
normally this supposed to be a sad news for them but i noticed their jubilation instead.

They taught that igbos don't have sense knowing fully well that kanu is under duress and the sole reason for his release is to dislodge Atiku in SE and SS which was their plan B after they realised that using apga to divide our bloc votes has failed

what a coincidence few months to the elections boom kanu reappears
since this week Buhari has been having close door meetings with security chiefs regarding 2019 election and Buhari being in panic mode decided to play his last card which has already failed

where are Nnamdi Kanu's parents?
probably still in hostage as a ransom and weapon against Nnamdi Kanu should he go against the agreement

suddenly a group started pleading presidential pardon for Nnamdi Kanu which i see as part of the agreement should he fulfil his end of bargain. boom presidential pardon granted for him.

How can someone that his passport was sized by DSS suddenly appears publicly in a European country for that matter is that not a miracle?
oops Calculations failed they didn't know that we knew that Kanu's passport is with the DSS

How can kanu escape a barricade full of tanks and APC successfully without notice
cross the boarder without the eyes of immigration and customs
is that not a miracle?
even by his appearance in the video you'll see that something is going on that's not the kanu i know.

in conclusion SE and SS are not buying falling for this
Kanu is under duress with his parents used as a weapon against him should he say what's not allowed by Buhari

I'm happy he's alive and it'll shame the likes of cilicmarin
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
buhariguy
that taught he was dead

but come next year our bloc votes remains sacrosanct for Atiku
lol apc the blackmail didn't work

try something else grin

we're determined
Buhari ends next year Insha'Allah

cc
Lalasticlala since Kanu's thread don dey hit front page i guess this should grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by ovieigho(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
For real this Kanu guy is a sabotage that needs to be check....

Igbos should wise up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Buhari2019: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
tigerclaws:
I keep laughing at apc bastards that has been jubiliating since Kanu's appearance
normally this supposed to be a sad news for them but i noticed their jubilation instead.

They taught that igbos don't have sense knowing fully well that kanu is under duress and the sole reason for his release is to dislodge Atiku in SE and SS which was their plan B after they realised that using apga to divide our bloc votes has failed

since this week Buhari has been having close door meetings with security chiefs regarding 2019 election and Buhari being in panic mode decided to play his last card which has already failed

where is Nnamdi Kanu's parents?
probably still in hostage as a ransom and weapon against Nnamdi Kanu should he go against the agreement

suddenly a group started pleading presidential pardon for Nnamdi Kanu which i see as part of the agreement should he fulfil his end of bargain. boom presidential pardon granted for him.

How can someone that his passport was sized by DSS suddenly appears publicly in a European country for that matter ia that not a miracle?
oops Calculations failed they didn't know that we knew that Kanu's passport is with the DSS

How can kanu escape a barricade full of tanks and APC successfully without notice
is that not a miracle?
even by his appearance in the video you'll see that something is going on that's not the kanu i know.

Kanu is under duress with his parents used as a weapon against him should he say what's not allowed by Buhari

sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
buhariguy
that taught he was dead

try something else grin

we're determined

cc
Lalasticlala since Kanu's thread don dey hit front page i guess this should grin

Lol, if you're in the east. You will know that PDP block votes is no longer feasible. No referendum no election. Buhari till 2023.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Don't you guys want Biafra again ?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Ojiofor: 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
If Nnamdi Kanu the leader of a terror group according to Buhari's government is allowed to enter Nigeria without being arrested that means he have joined APC and have become a saint.Ndi Igbo should focus on 2019 election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
ovieigho:
For real this Kanu guy is a sabotage that needs to be check....

Igbos should wise up
i don't see it as Kanu's fault here

his parents are at stake

put yourself into his shoes you'll realise you'll do the same

he's under duress i can assure you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
Naijaguy12345:
[/s]
Buhari thinks he can play with our emotions
but we're not fools
we can't be blackmailed

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
Buhari2019:
Lol, if you're in the east. You will know that PDP block votes is no longer feasible. No referendum no election. Buhari till 2023.
[/s]
Hehehehehehe you don't know anything about the SE

see if you think this little tricks by Buhari will change anything
Hehehehehehe you'll be shocked

our priority now is dislodging Buhari even if it means striking deal with the devil himself

ok release kanu and probably allow him preach no election stuff and scuttle SE votes he (Buhari) wins again, declares operation python dance 5 on igbo land kill as many as possible and probably kill kanu this time because he have served his use

Hehehehehehe you must be mistaken us to zombies if you think we are near in buying this emotional stunt cheesy

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Buhari2019: 12:11am On Oct 20, 2018
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Hehehehehehe you don't know anything about the SE

see if you think this little tricks by Buhari will change anything
Hehehehehehe you'll be shocked

our priority now is dislodging Buhari even if it means striking deal with the devil himself

ok release kanu and probably allow him preach no election stuff and scuttle SE votes he (Buhari) wins again, declares operation python dance 5 on igbo land kill as many as possible and probably kill kanu this time because he have served his use

Hehehehehehe you must be mistaken us to zombies if you think we are near in buying this emotional stunt cheesy
May be you should visit Ariaria Market today . Hahaha. PMB should cut down his election expenditures. Victory is certain with what I saw yesterday.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 12:16am On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
Buhari2019:
May be you should visit Ariaria Market today . Hahaha. PMB should cut down his election expenditures. Victory is certain with what I saw yesterday.
[/s]
yes igbos are happy because at least it settled the minds of the people that taught he's dead

that's the jubilation
but for election boycott lol you'll see for yourself
we understand that removing Buhari is for the safety of kanu
he's under duress and we understand

Atiku SE SS votes untouched grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by KanwuliaMama: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2018
Oh yes o!
419 release. To play on the sentiments of ndi IGBO! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Cjrane2: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2018
tigerclaws:

How can someone that his passport was sized by DSS suddenly appears publicly in a European country for that matter is that not a miracle?

is that not a miracle?

sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
buhariguy
that taught he was dead

try something else grin

we're determined

cc

Even if Nnamdi Kanu asks IPOB to boycot elections, it won't work.

Nnamdi Kanu should remember that it was Buhari that killed lots of his followers. Boycotting elections confirms that he is working for Buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Doerstech(m): 12:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Me I'm still Atikulating

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Cjrane2:

Even if Nnamdi Kanu asks IPOB to boycot elections, it won't work.

Nnamdi Kanu should remember that it was Buhari that killed lots of his followers. Boycotting elections confirms that he is working for Buhari.
I'm afraid that was the reason for his appearance that was the reason they released him

they're still with his parents as leverage incase if he fuckss up

they new that head or tail he'll loose because they knew that if SE SS didn't listen to kanu on the boycott then his reputation will go down immediately a win for them
again if kanu at the other hand refuses to talk
he'll be labeled a coward and they're still with his parents

in this kind of situation kanu has been boxed to conner
this is not about him
it's about his loved ones which is every brave man's weakness
Kanu's press conference won't matter because we're still voting out Buhari
but his reputation is still 100% intact
we know he's under duress

7 Likes

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Xander85: 12:49am On Oct 20, 2018
Naijaguy12345:

Stupid question!

Give them a referendum, only then can one can make a definitive assertion one way or the other!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by NonsoWow: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2018
You are wasting your time with this trashy post. Majority of Igbos are just waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to give the boycott order and they will comply. You don't know the influence that kanu has on Igbos. Even popular religious figures like Father Ebube Muonso in Anambra state and Bishop Chukwuma in enugu state are Kanu's followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by NonsoWow: 1:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Ojiofor:
If Nnamdi Kanu the leader of a terror group according to Buhari's government is allowed to enter Nigeria without being arrested that means he have joined APC and have become a saint.Ndi Igbo should focus on 2019 election.
He will use Radio Biafra to be passing his message across. His lieutenants will be spreading the messages on social media and on the ground till it permeates the remotest parts of Igboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by ovieigho(m): 2:14am On Oct 20, 2018
tigerclaws:

his parents are at stake

You cant be agitating for a sovereign state and expect the govt to play 10-10 with you.
He should be ready to dare any consequence for putting up such effontry in the first place. Now he shows pressure and act of cowardice by dancing to FG's tune at this crucial electioneering period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 3:22am On Oct 20, 2018
ovieigho:

You cant be agitating for a sovereign state and expect the govt to play 10-10 with you.
He should be ready to dare any consequence for putting up such effontry in the first place. Now he shows pressure and act of cowardice by dancing to FG's tune at this crucial electioneering period
can't you get it
he was kidnapped and only got released for this
they still got his parents as leverage should he tries any thing funny

wait do you know what acting by duress means?
even the court of law nullifies any actions statement made in duress
so with this all Nnamdi Kanu opinion in this election is null and void
he's in duress and we know it
he's not acting on his will

parents, child are the greatest weapon you can use on any strong and brave man and get him
remember this man spent 2 years in kuje yet they didn't break him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 3:27am On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
NonsoWow:
He will use Radio Biafra to be passing his message across. His lieutenants will be spreading the messages on social media and on the ground till it permeates the remotest parts of Igboland.
[/s]
trash trash trash
this yeroba Muslim claiming Anambra man

your hatred for obi won't do you any good
Obiano failed to stick apga together hence Buhari smelt failure in his plot to sway Anambra votes to useless presidential candidate of apga
therefore releasing kanu but that one has already failed
Go to twitter you'll see how igbos are behind Atiku

booting Buhari out will be one of the greatest gift we can give to our leader kanu

4 Likes

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Hotfreezer: 3:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Kanu was missing, they cried.
Many is found, they're crying.

Forget all the grammar and illogical permutations you guys are making here, the average Igbo youth doesn't follow all these ones you're saying. They believe Kanu is back and they're continuing from where they stopped before he left.

I don't know how PDP would spin this without getting hurt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by tigerclaws: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2018
[s]
Hotfreezer:
Kanu was missing, they cried.
Many is found, they're crying.

Forget all the grammar and illogical permutations you guys are making here, the average Igbo youth doesn't follow all these ones you're saying. They believe Kanu is back and they're continuing from where they stopped before he left.

I don't know how PDP would spin this without getting hurt.
[/s]
anything to feed your imagination

everybody is not sai baba zombie

4 Likes

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Ojiofor: 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
NonsoWow:

We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Ziggylady(f): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2018
Please dont spoil the fun of APC IPOB /Nnamdi Kanu worsippers....SW branch.

They are entertaining us indeed.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Ziggylady(f): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Op no one is fooled..only yorubas knowing that this is their last card are the ones making noise.

Buhari winning next year will be death sentence to many ...our resolve is to ensure he does not come back by any means necessary.

EOD.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by forgiveness: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2018
tigerclaws:

is that not a miracle?

sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
buhariguy
that taught he was dead

try something else grin

we're determined

cc

At the end of the day, sense pass sense. Sai Buhari! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by forgiveness: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2018
tigerclaws:

his parents are at stake

The same way Kanu life was at stack but suddenly appeared in Jerusalem fresh and healthy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by SarakiBukola: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2018
Tigerclaws alias IsaAbubakar.....

How long did you cry last night ? grin

Oya go and lick Saraki or Atiku's butt tongue

You remember your picture i took in Kebbi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by kid23(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Ipob has made it clear several times that they are not interested in Nigeria politics and as such I don't expect Nnamdi Kanu to speak in favour of the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by saaron(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2018
NonsoWow:
You are wasting your time with this trashy post. Majority of Igbos are just waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to give the boycott order and they will comply. You don't know the influence that kanu has on Igbos. Even popular religious figures like Father Ebube Muonso in Anambra state and Bishop Chukwuma in enugu state are Kanu's followers.
All of a sudden Nnamdi Kanu is influential and no longer a terrorist according to buhari's Miyetti allah led govt? Why does a saint govt need the services of a man they call a terrorist? To even think that buhari's tyrranical govt could release the very man they call "A Terrorist" in Israel as their jocker to win 2019 Presidential elections is not only shameful, but shows how desperate buhari's govt have become about south east BLOCK VOTES after tagging them 5% inconsequential.
No sane Nigerian with a working brain will vote a govt led by MIYETTI ALLAH TERRORIST ORGANIZATION, the same terror group responsible for the dead of over 4000 lives in middle alone this year.
Buhari's govt DECEPTION will NEVER WORK ON IGBOS.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu's Appearance The Last Joker Of Buhari That Won't Work On Atiku's Bloc Votes by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Op no one is fooled..only yorubas knowing that this is their last card are the ones making noise.

Buhari winning next year will be death sentence to many ...our resolve is to ensure he does not come back by any means necessary.

EOD.

Death sentence to you, igbos and Igbos.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be The Unknown Gun Men? / BREAKING!!! My Life In Grave Danger, Nnamdi Kanu Raises Alarm In DSS Custody / They Beat And Burnt Her To Death For Blasphemy!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.